• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

rumors: Cox bringing Camden Fairview stars to Bearden????????

Started by hornetmania, April 15, 2006, 11:18:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hornetmania

I heard that new coach MIke Cox is bringing some awesome talent with him, Deanthony Curtis(star back and receiver) and Lavonce Askew (best junior d end in the state)  ANY THOUGHTS??????

hornetmania

Junction City might just meet there match this year for the conference title in week 10

The-Bookie

Junction City draws from many towns south of the border.  I don't think they will care much :-\

Sack

Quote from: hornetmania on April 15, 2006, 11:18:07 pm
I heard that new coach MIke Cox is bringing some awesome talent with him, Deanthony Curtis(star back and receiver) and Lavonce Askew (best junior d end in the state) ANY THOUGHTS??????
Not true.  I know both sets of parents.  They'll be in Camden.  I'm sure Cox wishes he could, but he's too smart to even think about trying to recruit kids.

bigdaddybear

Coach will bring one recuite  with him, his son Robbie.  his  other son played for the bears and was agood player also good picher for the baseball team .  We are proud to have coach cox and robbie be bears next year and for years to come

The-Bookie

Quotehis  other son played for the bears and was agood player also good picher for the baseball team
I remember that kid in the Regionals last season...You guys saved him for Norphlet in the second round and it was supposed to be a pitching duel between he and Lambert.  LOL

bigdaddybear

as the old baseball saying goes sometimes you win sometimes you lose  sometime you get rained out  guess he had a bad day  but it was just baseball no big deal

sportsguy

Absolutely no truth to this rumor.  He is not the type to get involved in something so stupid as recruiting.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas