• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

England vs Mt. Pine

Started by cuz, October 21, 2014, 04:43:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

cuz

The Lions take this one............
neutral field
[2014] England (AR) 48, [2014] Mountain Pine (AR) 7

Bagheera

If Mt Pine had some more players they would be pretty decent. They have some very tough runners.  Problem is they never leave the field and by the end of the first quarter they have nothing left.  #22 would start for every team in the 5 2A.

big E

mtindian42

lionfan59

Like I said every week, Lions Win.!!!!!!!!!!!!, but this time I think that I could bet on it.  But wont do that, just because the simple fact is that I'm a horrible gambler or at least have bad luck.   8)

big E

Luck is what you make it 59 and the Lions roll.

Lions84

baseballgod91

Old Scrapper

bigworm

we will win by 13. thats all our coach is concerned with.

big E

Quote from: bigworm on October 24, 2014, 11:28:12 am
Oh how I remember how obsessed bucket head is with just winning by 13 in 04 we were beating Barton 19-6 with five minutes left and had the ball at mid field and he was content with the points every body from Palestine who had been getting there brains beat in for years wanted to score he even to Antonio Leak out so he wouldnt break loose on belly.dang Yankee.lol

mtindian42

Quote from: big E on October 24, 2014, 12:10:07 pm
Oh how I remember how obsessed bucket head is with just winning by 13 in 04 we were beating Barton 19-6 with five minutes left and had the ball at mid field and he was content with the points every body from Palestine who had been getting there brains beat in for years wanted to score he even to Antonio Leak out so he wouldnt break loose on belly.dang Yankee.lol
sounds like a class act...very impressed...

lionfan59

I know that he only wants to win by 13, but I would like it by 21.  Just give us a lil bit of breathing room, and then let some of them younger kids and older kids that don't play much get some Play Time...

lionfan59

bigworm

#22 from MP is one of the best football players ive seen this year. Absolute stud.

bigworm

Thatruth

You don't watch enough football then worm because there are way better studs then that guy in two A.

Bigditchlion

He looked like a solid player last night. Runs downhill and breaks tackles.

jsky14

got 140 yards, almost all after contact.

Bigditchlion

He is a beast for sure. Hope he is a senior.

lionfan59

bigworm:
#22 from MP is one of the best football players ive seen this year. Absolute stud.

I agree 100%

cuz

Quote from: Thatruth on October 24, 2014, 10:22:02 pm
You don't watch enough football then worm because there are way better studs then that guy in two A.
Wow worm this newbie's done figured you out, you got to get out more.........lol

bigworm

Yep. Hes a pretty sharp cat.

mtindian42

Thatruth

I got it all figured out people that think they know football but wouldn't know football if it hit them in the face.

BigLion10

Not nice to talk about yourself like that wanna be truth

big E

Lookie hear the second comin of Bear Bryant lol.

Thatruth

I'm surprised y'all know who bear Bryant is. Don't you have some stats or a clipboard to go hold big E???

big E

Quote from: Thatruth on October 27, 2014, 11:59:07 am
I'm surprised y'all know who bear Bryant is. Don't you have some stats or a clipboard to go hold big E???
Nope you need a job ?

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas