• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Clarendon vs Marvell

Started by Lions84, October 19, 2014, 02:02:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Who wins this week

Lions
6 (75%)
Stangs
2 (25%)
Big E's BBQ sandwich.
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Voting closed: October 24, 2014, 02:02:37 pm

Lions84

Lions get back to winning after running into a tough Jags SQUAD.
36-6 LIONS this week.

Lions84

cav2012

big E

Lions win marvell aint stopping nobody on defence.

MomaLion

big E

Lions84

Yes we should and good luck to PW again this week.

big E

We don't need luck we need a miracle.

Lions84

Quote from: big E on October 21, 2014, 02:40:52 pm

I will pray for one then I'm due an answer.

Lions84

big E

Quote from: Lions84 on October 21, 2014, 02:45:37 pm
Quote from: big E on October 21, 2014, 02:40:52 pm

I will pray for one then I'm due an answer.
Hey you could be our team chaplin if you pull that off.

MomaLion

Don't underestimate the power of prayer  ;)

Lions84

Game day Lets go, eat some meat, eat some meat, eat that Mustang meat. As the old chant used to go.

Old Scrapper

Lions win big! Even the big lineman may score in this one!

MomaLion

Lions won 48-8
Prayers for our Sr that got injured.

#HTO

Momma lion yall suck I hope you're happy with your win because everyone knows it'll be one of the few you get this year.

MomaLion

Lol the level of immaturity and ignorance on here amazes me sometimes. We support our Lions win lose our draw :)

hogsfan4life

RiverEagle079

Quote from: MomaLion on October 25, 2014, 01:32:13 pm
Lol the level of immaturity and ignorance on here amazes me sometimes. We support our Lions win lose our draw :)
Moma dont listen to this guy.  He cant help that he has nine whole post that consist of #Half-baked  Tasteless Opinions.  I do believe your team is making strides and will continue to get better. 

MomaLion

Quote from: hogsfan4life on October 26, 2014, 07:09:47 pm
Who got hurt?
#58...hard hit, major concussion, vomiting on the field..got choked...would have been a tragic ending had it not been for the training of Coach Pannell.  It looked like he passed out at one point while they were trying to do Hymlic(sp?).
He's fine now though than God. Spent the night in the hospital and home Saturday.

MomaLion

Quote from: RiverEagle079 on October 26, 2014, 07:33:36 pm
Quote from: MomaLion on October 25, 2014, 01:32:13 pm
Moma dont listen to this guy.  He cant help that he has nine whole post that consist of #Half-baked  Tasteless Opinions.  I do believe your team is making strides and will continue to get better.
I appreciate that Eagle...I never take anything from Hazen posters seriously lol  ;)

Lions84

Prayers sent for our player and good win for the Lions.

4-4 on the Season.

#HTO

Hey momma lion did you know you and Eagle have something in common??? Yall both got your a** whooped by hazen. Did you take that Serious momma lion😂

Redandwhite

October 27, 2014, 08:29:26 pm #23 Last Edit: October 27, 2014, 08:33:53 pm by Redandwhite
Quote from: #HTO on October 27, 2014, 07:52:32 pm
Hey momma lion did you know you and Eagle have something in common??? Yall both got your a** whooped by hazen. Did you take that Serious momma lion😂
i hope yall do make it to jc or i hope yall get put out the playoffs early.

RiverEagle079

Hey momma lion did you know you and Eagle have something in common??? Yall both got your a** whooped by hazen. Did you take that Serious momma lion

You are just reinforcing my point bud

bdubyab60

Quote from: Lions84 on October 24, 2014, 08:31:37 am
Game day Lets go, eat some meat, eat some meat, eat that Mustang meat. As the old chant used to go.
84 this just sounds wrong. Lol.

#HTO

River Eagle you might need to put some reinforcement in your offense so maybe yall can get on the scoreboard next time bud.

Karma 71

Momma lion hope the sr is doing well and pray for a full recovery.  It is hard to watch kids get hurt doing what they love to do.  You are correct in supporting the kids no matter the record. Do not stereotype all Hazen folks after a few ff posters.  I know a LOT of great folks from Hazen that are kind folks that love their kids just as you do.  Prayers for full recovery again for him.

MomaLion

Nope...when you have something intelligent to say maybe I will take you seriously...until then, NOPE  :)

MomaLion

Quote from: Redandwhite on October 27, 2014, 08:29:26 pm
i hope yall do make it to jc or i hope yall get put out the playoffs early.
Don't worry about them, they will pay for their arrogance eventually.  At least JC has the ability to back their claims up time and time again.  Hazen, not so much.

MomaLion

Quote from: Karma 71 on October 27, 2014, 09:48:52 pm
Momma lion hope the sr is doing well and pray for a full recovery.  It is hard to watch kids get hurt doing what they love to do.  You are correct in supporting the kids no matter the record. Do not stereotype all Hazen folks after a few ff posters.  I know a LOT of great folks from Hazen that are kind folks that love their kids just as you do.  Prayers for full recovery again for him.
Thank you, he is doing well.  And I also know some really good Hazen folks, unfortunately the loony tunes are the ones that show up here lol.

big E

Have they won 4 games us augusta and marvell who am l missing.

MomaLion

No, we've won 3...we are hoping to get the 4th against Carlisle but I for one am not counting it until it's over  :)
I overheard one of our pee wee coaches saying to the 5th/6th graders "I don't see any fat lady and I don't hear singing, you go until the end" lol....they won btw  :)

big E

Whew thought I missed something 84 you have only won 3 your not allowed to add wins that you dont have.

MomaLion

Quote from: big E on October 28, 2014, 03:14:12 pm
Whew thought I missed something 84 you have only won 3 your not allowed to add wins that you dont have.
Cut him a break, he's out of state lol.  Just an oversight i'm sure.

RiverEagle079

Quote from: #HTO on October 27, 2014, 09:15:16 pm
River Eagle you might need to put some reinforcement in your offense so maybe yall can get on the scoreboard next time bud.

Once again bud your saying things to make your chest stick out a little farther but in reality all that you all are waiting on is to lose in the first or second round. Just remember you have just about enough intelligence to open your mouth when you want to eat, but certainly no more. #half-baked thoughtless opinions.

big E

It the old age gettin to him moma.

MomaLion

It's gettin to all of us lol.

BrianfromCarlisle

MOMA, were you at the peewee championship last night? I was running the clock

MomaLion

No, I watched the round 2 games in Clarendon last Saturday but couldn't make Tues games...who won?

BrianfromCarlisle

1st-2nd:  Hazen
3rd-4th:  Carlisle
5th-6th:  Clarendon

MomaLion

That's awesome...especially considering we only had 13 on that team lol.

#HTO

River Eagle since my opinions are so thoughtless then why do they make you so mad?? No need to hate on Hazen just because you failed to score a point on them.

Lions84

I'm counting the forfeit game we supposed to have had with Norphlet this year.

MomaLion

Ahhh, I forgot about that..does it count as a forfeit?

jbtiger73

No. Because they never fielded a team in the beginning. Now if they would have a week prior, like what happened with cross county, then it would have been one. Plus, they dont have a school anymore. They consolidated with smackover.

Bigditchlion

Good luck tonight lions. Your 5&6 lions get to play the purple lions of England in the morning.

MomaLion

Where are the peewees playing tomorrow?

Bigditchlion

Bigditchlion

Congrats on your 5&6 grade league championship.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas