• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Week 8 Hazen vs Des Arc

Started by JrHighParent, October 17, 2014, 11:35:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

JrHighParent

Pick_DA_EAGLES

I think this is a big game, but its not big enough for 2 threads. 😁

mtindian42

USA today score predictor. hazen 32 des arc 12

dragondad

JrHighParent

PickDAeagle , I know this is the 2nd thread, I can read

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: JrHighParent on October 18, 2014, 07:06:26 am

Never know about you hazen follk

green-eagle

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on October 18, 2014, 07:09:50 am
Quote from: JrHighParent on October 18, 2014, 07:06:26 am

Never know about you hazen follk

Hazen folks wear a "L" on their forehead.... (Either that or they wearing a Lonoke cap?)

JrHighParent

We will see who will be wearing a "L" on their forehead come Friday night

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: JrHighParent on October 18, 2014, 10:17:26 am
We will see who will be wearing a "L" on their forehead come Friday night

What do you mean? Des Arc is suppose to lose. Yall are the ones under pressure. We have nothing to lose.

That feeling you feel is that choking sensation yall are known for.

JrHighParent

green-eagle

Quote from: JrHighParent on October 18, 2014, 11:42:13 am
We will see who chokes

Lets say Hazen run the table, then lose in the second round to a fourth seed.... Why go 10-0?

RabbitRidge

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on October 17, 2014, 11:48:25 pm

Come on Pick you started the Hazen and Des Arc Chicken Hawk's thread 2 weeks ago and your going to tell him that its not big enough for two threads??? Anyway Purple Haze will roll in this one.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: RabbitRidge on October 18, 2014, 01:59:33 pm
Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on October 17, 2014, 11:48:25 pm

Come on Pick you started the Hazen and Des Arc Chicken Hawk's thread 2 weeks ago and your going to tell him that its not big enough for two threads??? Anyway Purple Haze will roll in this one.

That was because We played Marvell and yall played Augusta, was no need in talking about either of those games.

RiverEagle079

Hazen chokes and has to play JC in the third round DA by 14

Coach95

Just bring it and see what happens Friday night!!!

dragondad

I'm interested to see where we'll visit 3rd round.....

Post season drawing near, time to get down to the meat.....man I love this game!!!

RabbitRidge

Quote from: RiverEagle079 on October 18, 2014, 06:56:06 pm
Hazen chokes and has to play JC in the third round DA by 14

DA will be lucky to see 14 points Friday night.

THA TRUTH

Quote from: dragondad on October 18, 2014, 09:39:25 pm

Post season drawing near, time to get down to the meat.....man I love this game!!!

We won't visit anywhere if we play one of these teams know the dang bracket

RiverEagle079

Saying DA wont score 14 is asinine.  The only team that has held Des Arc under 14 points is Bald Knob and if you havnt noticed they are 6-1 in 3A with the only loss coming in overtime.

brown2010

dragondad

Quote from: THA TRUTH on October 18, 2014, 10:24:30 pm
Quote from: dragondad on October 18, 2014, 09:39:25 pm

We won't visit anywhere if we play one of these teams know the dang bracket
Excuse me Truth, I just remembered us being on the bottom in round three. Dint think about them being a lower finisher in order to meet us. I know the bracket, it's already hanging on the freezer door. No need to be a sa. about a slip that means nothing.

THA TRUTH

It was meant it a joking manner but fearless doesn't show my emotions well

dragondad

Sorry I snapped, long day/late night.

RiverEagle079

cav2012

Quote from: RiverEagle079 on October 18, 2014, 11:28:08 pm
Saying DA wont score 14 is asinine.  The only team that has held Des Arc under 14 points is Bald Knob and if you havnt noticed they are 6-1 in 3A with the only loss coming in overtime.
a really really bad 6-1 bald knob

green-eagle

Quote from: cav2012 on October 19, 2014, 04:53:00 pm

Bald knob Pf 251 PA 84.... Not bad at all! Why are you saying thst BK is a bad team?

cav2012

Quote from: green-eagle on October 19, 2014, 05:12:48 pm

Bald knob Pf 251 PA 84.... Not bad at all! Why are you saying thst BK is a bad team?
look at who they played

hornetfever

RabbitRidge

That don't mean anything because BK is about to lose the next 3 of there games. There just now fix'n to hit a road block with the teams they have left to play. All the other teams they have played are not that good.

Ok lets say DA see's 14 but that might just be it for the night. Scrapper Hornets takes this one.

green-eagle

BK has barton, mariana and HA.... Two games but not three...., BK has won the games than they should win, that is all you can ask...

RiverEagle079

I can see them beating all three of them teams

RabbitRidge

October 19, 2014, 07:34:48 pm #31 Last Edit: October 19, 2014, 08:40:36 pm by RabbitRidge
It will be a good ball game between DA and Hornets, I've been here about 15 years and when I first moved here the Bison and Hornet game was the big game for everybody but I have always thought the DA and Hornet game was just as BIG. You can forget about who has beat who when they get together.   

Been reading on here for a long time just thinking it was time to start chiming in on some games. Just hope none of the kids get hurt on both sides and have a good safe game. It should be a slobber knocker for sure.

RiverEagle079

I still think that it will be a defensive game low scoring with the winner (DA) getting the win by one or two scores

cuz

Quote from: RiverEagle079 on October 19, 2014, 09:25:22 pm
I still think that it will be a defensive game low scoring with the winner (DA) getting the win by one or two scores
Sounds good Eagle............

#HTO

Sorry cuz but you are "thinking" wrong. Everyone KNOWS Hazen is going to demolish those Eagles Friday night.

green-eagle

Quote from: #HTO on October 19, 2014, 11:18:11 pm
Sorry cuz but you are "thinking" wrong. Everyone KNOWS Hazen is going to demolish those Eagles Friday night.

I really like this time of year when all these newbies hit the board like #Hot Tomato Oliver here, but hey welcome to FF...

Dragon I

It's the most fun time on here.  I used to get mad about it, but now I embrace it.  Those mental midgets keep it fun.

Proud Buckaroo

Bro, bad? You have no idea about Bald Knob. Do you? Look at last years record, and look at theirs now..

purplehajj

All I can say is Hazen will be on top I say I will not have to buy green eagle that steak! Close for a half but then the boys in purple run away with it! Hazen 42 des arc 18

Lions84

DA upsets Hazen and ruins the Scrapper-Hornets year.

purplehajj

Just hope your lions beat Carlisle and make the playoffs

lionfan59

Quote from: green-eagle on October 20, 2014, 06:13:29 am
Quote from: #HTO on October 19, 2014, 11:18:11 pm

I really like this time of year when all these newbies hit the board like #Hot Tomato Oliver here, but hey welcome to FF...
now that's funny

cuz

DA scored 261-125 against opposing teams.........
Hazen scored 307-56 against opposing teams......
Defensively Hazen appears to be a little stronger............
Against Carlisle........DA34-0.........Hazen 38-0..........
Against McCrory.......DA 22-16......Hazen 30-0........
They both played Carlisle around the same butagainst McCrory Hazen has a slight edge..............
But this is a key game so I think the choking factor could come into play...............DA with a close win.........

cav2012

Quote from: cuz on October 20, 2014, 12:28:42 pm
They both played Carlisle around the same butagainst McCrory Hazen has a slight edge..............
But this is a key game so I think the choking factor could come into play...............DA with a close win.........
hows y'all's recruiting class looking for next year?

Lions84

Quote from: cuz on October 20, 2014, 12:28:42 pm

In the past 40 years Hazen seems to be as lucky at winning District as the Scourge been at Winning State Title games.
We not won an outrigtht district title since 1985 or so but Hazen and Carlisle have been snakebit at times.

Dragon I

Looking pretty good.  Jr high is about to win another league crown in absolutely dominating fashion.  Another couple of years in Carpenters weightlifting program and they will bring home a couple more state titles.

who-knew

I've seen both teams play and I will say that Hazen wins by 40 or until the coach lets off the throttle.. Eagles defense will not be able to stop the run with those big O lineman.

cuz

Quote from: who-knew on October 20, 2014, 01:12:39 pm
I've seen both teams play and I will say that Hazen wins by 40 or until the coach lets off the throttle.. Eagles defense will not be able to stop the run with those big O lineman.
Hmmm seems that was said about that big ol line Bearden had about JC. How'd that turn out? You left out slow big o lineman ;D

green-eagle

Quote from: who-knew on October 20, 2014, 01:12:39 pm

Come on... 40?!  Again another newbie!.... Got to love them!!

RiverEagle079

Ive been on here since before the season so not really a newbie anymore. WOOT GO ME!!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas