• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

6-2a week 8

Started by big E, October 17, 2014, 11:00:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

big E

Carlisle and Brinkley- Green and the tigers wear the bison down in the end and win32-16.

Clarendon and Marvell- lions bouncd back and keep there playoff hopes alive.49-12

McCrory and Augusta- County rivals and the jags blow up the score board 52-12.

Hazen and Des arc - The battle for the title who knows all I know for sure is somebody's not gonna be happy after this one Eagles play em tough but my gut says Hazen gets them in the end 14-13 Hornets.

Pw plays host to hackett - Well  all I can say is we probably wont score and if we do we will do something stupid to get it called back hackets defence doesnt have to be good because we do a real good job of stopping our selves.Hackett 49-0.

RiverEagle079

Carlisle vs Brinkley- Brinkley is just to good this year and Carlisle is just too down Tigers by 14
Clarendon vs Marvell- easy game for Clarendon.  Lions by 35+
McCrory vs Augusta- Jags win easy by 35+
Pw vs Hackett- PW plays them better than they expect Hackett by 14

Game of the Week- The Rivalry Hazen vs Des Arc- Des Arc has much inproved since the first of the season and Hazen has just been waiting to fall off the map like every year.  Im pulling for my boys in the upset Des Arc beats Hazen by 14 bank on it.

Lions84

Carlisle and Brinkley- Scourge gets another win over Buck. 36-32.

Clarendon and Marvell- Lions bounced back and keep there playoff hopes alive.49-12

McCrory and Augusta- County rivals and the jags blow up the score board 52-12.

Hazen and Des arc - The battle for the title who knows all I know for sure is somebody's not gonna be happy after this one Eagles play em tough but my gut says Hazen gets them in the end 14-13 Hornets.

Pw plays host to hackett - and Hackett wins 36-0.

highstrung

in my 66 years I have a lot of football. great teams, good teams, and not so good teams.
  jc is great, hazen is good. this year des arc just a little shy of good.
  hazen by 20.

Dragon I

I don't know why, but I literally laughed out loud when I read that.  Maybe it's because everyone always gets mad when someone posts something JC related in a non JC thread.  I've never even seen this guy post, so I don't think he has a JC connection.

hornetfever

Hazen over Des Arc 34-14
My upset pick is Carlisle over Brinkley 22-20 in a pillow fight  :o :o
Clarendon over Marvell 48 -16
Mccrory over Augusta 50-6
Hackett over PW 22-14

big E

Quote from: highstrung on October 19, 2014, 02:54:05 pm
in my 66 years I have a lot of football. great teams, good teams, and not so good teams.
  hazen by 20.
There you go a new godfather has emerged.

Lions84

GO BIG RED ,  GO GREENIES and GO PATS !

big E

I hate im goin to miss the war between Hazen and Des arc but pick will keep me updated.

MomaLion

Definitely keep us updated Pick...Our announcer generally announces other game scores during our games.

Lions84

That Buck vs Scourge game should be a good one along with Hazen and the Greenies.

big E

I jusy dont think carlisle can keep up with Brinkley .

big E

Brinkley - Carlisle closer than I thought and Pw's freshmen played there buts off just cant have fumbled punts and high snaps did not allow a score in the second half.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: highstrung on October 19, 2014, 02:54:05 pm
  hazen by 20.

You got the 20 right.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas