• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bigelow vs Poyen

Started by jdwalk, October 12, 2014, 12:53:02 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jdwalk

What's your thoughts on this one? Poyen is playing great on both sides of the ball right now but it's going to be tough to get this win I believe. 

baseballgod91

mtindian42

lionfan59

Bigelow stands up with a defensive stop pulling this out like them darn Bama boys Saturday Bigelow by 1

baseballgod91

Haha good one. One defensive stand by Bigelow wont be near enough this week.

Cheek

Quote from: baseballgod91 on October 14, 2014, 08:19:00 am
Haha good one. One defensive stand by Bigelow wont be near enough this week.

Bigelow will win this week. Poyen will not be able to run on Bigelow, and they really do not have a passing game.   Bigelow 28-14.

jdwalk

Hootens has Poyen picked by 13. Hope that's not the kiss of death...lol

baseballgod91

Why dont you think Poyen can run on bigelow? Ask magnet about Poyens passing game

lionfan59

Sticking with my first prediction, this is going to be a defensive battle where Bigelow pulls out ahead by one. 

True Fan

You England guys need to stick to basketball. Y'all just don't seem to understand football. ;D

Poyen has turned a corner and is picking up steam. Indians win, somewhere around 33-14.

baseballgod91

Couldnt of said it better myself True Fan

Bigditchlion

Low scoring ballgame this week. Bigelow by 6. They will control the clock and eat up yards with the run.

Bluffer

Bigelow has never lost to Poyen. There not planning on starting any new trends!

Just win baby!

baseballgod91

If you think they can run the ball on Poyen then it will be a long game for them

lionfan59

Quote from: True Fan on October 14, 2014, 04:58:44 pm
You England guys need to stick to basketball. Y'all just don't seem to understand football. ;D

Poyen has turned a corner and is picking up steam. Indians win, somewhere around 33-14.

We shall see......Bigelow eats the  clock up and slows down Poyen...  Low Scoring game...and if aint, guess what Bigelow still comes out on top!!!!!!!!!

jdwalk

October 15, 2014, 05:32:36 pm #15 Last Edit: October 16, 2014, 07:27:45 am by jdwalk
Quote from: Bluffer on October 15, 2014, 10:08:52 am
Bigelow has never lost to Poyen. There not planning on starting any new trends!
Just win baby!

Magnet Cove and Cutter weren't planning on starting any new trends either. Go Indians!

over_achiever

Poyen wins this one going away. Wins out. #2 seed.

Cheek

Quote from: True Fan on October 14, 2014, 04:58:44 pm

Those beat downs are coming.  We still have some football to play.

True Fan

October 16, 2014, 08:12:36 am #18 Last Edit: October 17, 2014, 06:48:20 pm by True Fan
Better get all you can in the next three games. ;D

To be clear, this post was directed to the England crowd. ;D

RAZORBACK FOOTBALL

Poyen is on a roll, the Barrett brothers have moved this program in the right direction. Poyen takes this game I think by 2 TDs!! JMO

baseballgod91

True Fan

Bluffer

Bluffer

Starting running backs out for both teams

jdwalk

End of 3rd
Poyen 12
Bigelow 7

jdwalk

Bluffer

I thought the panthers had you guys at the end until that interception at the 10 yard line.
It was a great game to watch.
Poyen #65 is a Beast!

mtindian42

RAZORBACK FOOTBALL

Poyen was ready for the challenge! Great to see young coaches turn a program around great win!

Bigditchlion

Sounds like a ground battle. Good win.

lionfan59

Ok so I was wrong on the winner but I was right on it being a low scoring game. But you know us England folks only know about basketball

jdwalk

Really proud of the Poyen defense.  They made some great stops and got very timely interceptions. They team could have hung their heads and given up when Hunter Keen went out but because of great coaching and great players they got a win against a very good Bigelow team.
Go Indians!

Bagheera

jdwalk

beach bum

Game was what I expected... From what I have seen from Bigelow, they don't have the most fire power but play fundamentally sound, especially on defense. They slowed Poyen down but could not get the win.

Bagheera

Was he out for the rest of the game?

jdwalk

Quote from: Bagheera on October 18, 2014, 06:39:20 pm
Was he out for the rest of the game?
He tried a little on defense.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas