• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

PW VS Carlisle

Started by Ventman, October 11, 2014, 09:58:12 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: big E on October 15, 2014, 06:57:10 pm
I'll find you .im a blood hound when it comes to bbq.

Craig's has a very distinctive smell. 🍔🍔🍔🍔

big E

And I got a real good nose.

BrianfromCarlisle

Jug head

10-4 on the jr Brain, just thought jr high had a few more weeks. Should be a good game. Bison have been poping them pads this week in practice. Maybe that whooping they took last week put some life in them.

lionfan59

Quote from: jbtiger73 on October 15, 2014, 04:27:04 pm
honestly lionfan, I've never been to Nick's before. how is it there? obviously it's well know and all. but is it really as good as everyone says it is? or does craigs or Dondies take the top spot.
in my fat boy opinion, the food is good, but craigs is more my type of BBQ....Dondies...is hands down better.  my biggest problems with NICKS is that they are just slow with their service.  and depending on what time you get their the BBQ is a lil dry.   

jbtiger73

so where will u be at Brian? i'll definitely be there tonight. rumor has it, that because of last night's game and some complaining from some Carlisle parents about PW's jr. high dirty playing last night, there is some bad blood between the two teams heading into tonight. that's just from one of my co workers who is from Carlisle. and has a grandson on the team. don't know if it's any truth to that, but im very interested how the Pats will look tonight with those talented 9th graders moving up tonight, and how much difference they will make tonight. does anyone's opinion about this game changes because of all these factors? to me, it seems like a toss up. we've played PW already, and know how talented they can be at full strength. and I seen the Bison play at their scrimmage. and really couldn't gauge anything from that. plus it was back in august. plus the whole homecoming thing is a factor. imo, this is probably going to be one of the most underrated and competitive games in the state tonight. mainly due to the records of the two teams. definitely looking forward to it. and to see some of my fearless buddies. inbox me if u gonna be there.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

I saw some whining on Facebook about p-w's "dirty" play last night from some Carlisle mothers.

jbtiger73

yea pick. I have a co worker here that fills me in on whats going on there. you would have thought PW had AK 47's, field knives, and grenades out on the field the way she was talking. lol. she was so ticked, she told me her blood pressure was about to boil over. but I know its two sides to every story. so with that being said, where ya at P-Dub?

Pick_DA_EAGLES

One mom has a call into the p-w superintendent, waiting on him to call back.

keohog

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on October 17, 2014, 12:31:16 pm
One mom has a call into the p-w superintendent, waiting on him to call back.
For real???

big E

Well she prolly wont like her answer from him and as for dirty play no more than usual yeah there were some extra activity on both sides and as usual we get caught reacting but kids are kids nobody got shot or stabbed yall know how momas are.

BrianfromCarlisle

Wow.  That's a little much.  PW was by far the superior team last night without a doubt.  But there was some bad play.  I counted 5 leg sweeps by one of the players.  I'm sure I missed some.  Tons and tons of facemasks.  Lots not called.  To be honest, the refs let it get out of hand.  Carlisle had some unsportsmanlike calls.  Most in retaliation. 
If those 9th graders can realize that they do not need to do all of that, then they could be a special group going forward.  If not,  then who knows.

With that being said, 32 quarters of shutout football is nothing short of outstanding.  congrats to them for sure.

BrianfromCarlisle

Quote from: jbtiger73 on October 17, 2014, 12:20:11 pm
so where will u be at Brian? i'll definitely be there tonight. rumor has it, that because of last night's game and some complaining from some Carlisle parents about PW's jr. high dirty playing last night, there is some bad blood between the two teams heading into tonight. that's just from one of my co workers who is from Carlisle. and has a grandson on the team. don't know if it's any truth to that, but im very interested how the Pats will look tonight with those talented 9th graders moving up tonight, and how much difference they will make tonight. does anyone's opinion about this game changes because of all these factors? to me, it seems like a toss up. we've played PW already, and know how talented they can be at full strength. and I seen the Bison play at their scrimmage. and really couldn't gauge anything from that. plus it was back in august. plus the whole homecoming thing is a factor. imo, this is probably going to be one of the most underrated and competitive games in the state tonight. mainly due to the records of the two teams. definitely looking forward to it. and to see some of my fearless buddies. inbox me if u gonna be there.
There is no telling where I will be tonight.  I have a buddy that I graduated with coming down tonight.  I haven't seen him since we graduated.  Most likely I will be on the track. I can't take too much of the mommas in the stands!!  LOL  they are mommas everywhere I do believe.  haha

BrianfromCarlisle

Hey Big E, I was told something this morning that I obviously can't confirm.  But one of our players apparently reported being kicked while in the pile 5 or 6 times by the same kid.  There was apparently tons of things like that going on, which is why I think everyone was so upset. 

I told you my biggest problem last night.  Which as you said, was painfully obvious and was the biggest problem for the Bison.

jbtiger73

well brian, i'll have a all black hoodie with a black and white hat with "B" on it. i'll probably be on the track as well.

big E

And jb the only person in palestine that owns a A-K 47 is me and it didnt leave the case.lol

big E

Man who knows as big as those piles were im sure people got picked kicked steped on and sit on man somebody prolly got bit but the refs are awful we always get the culls like the play where yall fumbled ref threw his bean bag our kid was standing by him with the ball and he said white ball.

BrianfromCarlisle

Quote from: jbtiger73 on October 17, 2014, 01:12:29 pm
well brian, i'll have a all black hoodie with a black and white hat with "B" on it. i'll probably be on the track as well.
I will try to find you then. 

jbtiger73

cool. but I aint gon even lie. when I played, I slapped a player from Mansfield under the pile. but it was after he called me the "N" word. so I feel it was well deserved. but I remember our QB, who was playing linebacker also, did the same thing. except he got caught and ejected.

BrianfromCarlisle

LOL.  Well, some things are just warranted. 

littleman

What is all this bickering about the game last night? I saw Carlisle kids intentionally cutting our kids, pushing running there mouths,2 of yall parents called our supt. Wow. Said our kids played dirty ! Gonna call the AAA. Hahaha! Come on its fooball. Y'alls #1 mouthed the whole first half! We got a penalty for tackling to hard! REALLY! HAHAHA! Our kids don't play dirty, they play aggressive. Do we have a little attitude? Absolutely! There not a bunch of criminals, there kids! Will we pay for last night tonight, probably, but I can promise you our moms will not call the supt of y'alls school and curse him, and threaten to turn yall over to the AAA.

littleman

Good luck to both teams tonight, win or lose.

jbtiger73

time to go in mind reader mode littleman. "hummmmmm.... i see yellow in P-Dub's future tonight. i see zebras sneezing and dropping their hankies". just hope its a good clean game. and hope they don't let the emotions of last night carry over. especially since the 9th graders from last night will be playing tonight. by the way, how much playing time will they see tonight. i know they might not start, but maybe get starters minutes.

BrianfromCarlisle

big E

Oh I imagine little chris will get some touches.

jbtiger73

yea, I would imagine that too. definitely wouldn't be surprised if he scored tonight. maybe ya'll need to take him up to the razorback elite camp in June, like we did with our players this past summer. I could almost guarantee he would get some looks, especially since he's still young.

BrianfromCarlisle

Is that number five? He can flat out get it!

jbtiger73

heck, im surprised u seen his number, as fast as he is. lol

BrianfromCarlisle

Jug head

I thought there is nothing wrong with cutting, that's all DA and England does in sr ball. Good coaching I guess, easier to teach than blocking.

littleman

Lol jb, yea that could be so. I would imagine that David Baker will play some, maybe little Chris, and no Brian yall don't have anyone that can catch him. David would probably be the obvious one to play though, I mean 6"2 250 and can run a 4-7.

Dog_33

Didnt the PW and carlisle game get a little heated last year

littleman

Yea, but they beat the soup out of us. But we didn't call there supt. Hahaha !

echo5whiskey

What was score of game last night?

BrianfromCarlisle

Jug head

Thing with a little dirty play is it's ok when you are on the winning side of it.

MomaLion

Quote from: big E on October 17, 2014, 01:03:57 pm
Well she prolly wont like her answer from him and as for dirty play no more than usual yeah there were some extra activity on both sides and as usual we get caught reacting but kids are kids nobody got shot or stabbed yall know how momas are.
Hey, I didn't complain when we played y'all  :)

Jug head

PW coaches have no control of there team. They let ninth grades act like dummies for a better word and they do nothing.

big E

Wasnt ninth graders acting that way Sr.but I will tell you what I didnt like was when your coach charged one of our kids big man lucky it wasnt mine.

Ventman

Great job Bison!! Shutout!!!

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Ventman on October 17, 2014, 09:55:30 pm

That's the 3rd one of the year for Carlisle, just the other 2 they were on the losing end. 😁

Jug head

Not going to call numbers on here, I don't care what kid it was the personal foul calls on PW are crazy and didn't see them coaches saying nothing. Just glad our town is not getting represented with actions like that.

BrianfromCarlisle

Quote from: big E on October 17, 2014, 09:52:39 pm
Wasnt ninth graders acting that way Sr.but I will tell you what I didnt like was when your coach charged one of our kids big man lucky it wasnt mine.
He didn't charge the kid big E.  The kid was popping his gums at the coach who was yelling at the refs about the horse collar that wasn't called there. 32 kept popping his gums. The coach told him to get back over there. The red standing there didn't handle the situation.  But he also didn't throw the flag that should've been thrown to begin with. I actually saw this one pretty up close. Not sure exactly what the boy said, but he was jawin. Something.  That should never happen.  Keith absolutely didn't charge the kid from my perspective.

big E

Oh well if it was 32 yep sounds rite but sure looked like the coach went after him.

Jug head

They will get there's, you run that mouth to the wrong person one day and there will be a play were they get smoked and will learn playing with that mouth shut may be a better way.

BrianfromCarlisle

He was thrown his hands up and shrugging his shoulders. Almost like "what are you goin to do?"  The coach didn't say anything to him until about the third time. Then he said something to the effect of go back over there. The ref just stood there like an idiot. 

littleman

Come on ladies , like Carlisle kids don't run there mouth!

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Its a bad year in Carlisle when they can only score 22 on p-w.

Ventman

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on October 17, 2014, 10:00:50 pm
Quote from: Ventman on October 17, 2014, 09:55:30 pm

That's the 3rd one of the year for Carlisle, just the other 2 they were on the losing end. 😁
Pick I used to kind of like you. Now your just a freaking moron! I never thought I would say this Go Hornets!

big E

I have made the statement before that the inmates are running the asylum but what do you do cant fire him and he wont leave so it is what it is and thus is the reason we are not very successful in sr high but I thought the ninth graders held there own looked up and 5 of them was out there need to see more of that at least they play hard.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas