• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

PW VS Carlisle

Started by Ventman, October 11, 2014, 09:58:12 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Jug head

They may but not to the point of costing their team and not to their coaches like PW did to you and your coaches

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Ventman on October 17, 2014, 10:25:21 pm
Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on October 17, 2014, 10:00:50 pm
Quote from: Ventman on October 17, 2014, 09:55:30 pm
Great job Bison!! Shutout!!!

That's the 3rd one of the year for Carlisle, just the other 2 they were on the losing end. 😁
Pick I used to kind of like you. Now your just a freaking moron! I never thought I would say this Go Hornets!

Geez vent, it was just a joke, not very often can anyone say things like that towards Carlisle.

littleman

Yes it is PW is worse than terrible, as a matter of fact calling that team terrible is like making fun of terrible teams. PW has no clue on offense. Kids won't play for that coach, but let me tell ya getting rid of a bad coach is hard to do.

Ventman

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on October 17, 2014, 10:27:14 pm

That's the 3rd one of the year for Carlisle, just the other 2 they were on the losing end. 😁
Pick I used to kind of like you. Now your just a freaking moron! I never thought I would say this Go Hornets!

Geez vent, it was just a joke, not very often can anyone say things like that towards Carlisle.
Not funny to me bro, my kid gives his all every week for this team! They have a good game and I congratulate them and you come here with your bullcrap? Yalls is coming  next week.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Ventman on October 17, 2014, 10:32:19 pm

Not funny to me bro, my kid gives his all every week for this team! They have a good game and I congratulate them and you come here with your bullcrap? Yalls is coming  next week.

Whatever then. We may get one next week, but it will not be by yall, im pretty sure that des arc has a winning record against Carlisle. One more thing, its all fun and games when the mighty bison are winning and yall are flapping your gums.

EAGLE PRIDE

big E

I can just feel the love tonight.

Jug head

For the last two years I know everytime we play DA we end up with 3 last year and 2 this year, hurt knees. You can keep your eagle pride until they learn to play without cutting legs. Best thing that would have happen to DAs kids is Chapel would have keep y'all's coach instead of kicking him back.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Jug head on October 17, 2014, 10:41:58 pm
For the last two years I know everytime we play DA we end up with 3 last year and 2 this year, hurt knees. You can keep your eagle pride until they learn to play without cutting legs. Best thing that would have happen to DAs kids is Chapel would have keep y'all's coach instead of kicking him back.

Jealous much?

littleman

Preach brother pic! You Hit It On The head.Dont tackle them to hard , they will call your supt and tell on you! HAHAHA HAHAHA

BrianfromCarlisle

Quote from: littleman on October 17, 2014, 10:21:15 pm
Come on ladies , like Carlisle kids don't run there mouth!
I bet you if they ran there mouth to the opposing coaches they would get  dealt with by our coaches. That is just pee poor attitude. No other way to slice it.  It's one thing to run mouths among the players to an extent. A total different ballgame to disrespect coaches and refs like was done tonight. That is a major red flag.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: littleman on October 17, 2014, 10:44:09 pm
Preach brother pic! You Hit It On The head.Dont tackle them to hard , they will call your supt and tell on you! HAHAHA HAHAHA

I have nothing against Carlisle, its just that they cant take a bad year in stride, i know ours is coming, when it does, oh well.

littleman

Really you are complaining about DA cutting people. You Carlisle folks are a bunch of wine bags. Jeez, give these women some cheese with there wine. Wasn't it like 3 or 4 years ago they had some kids act a fool at t h E state final game in baseball? Come on ladies don't throw bricks, if your house is glass . Last but not least , I can't respect anyone that will not pray to our Lord before the game.

Ventman

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on October 17, 2014, 10:35:23 pm
Quote from: Ventman on October 17, 2014, 10:32:19 pm

Whatever then. We may get one next week, but it will not be by yall, im pretty sure that des arc has a winning record against Carlisle. One more thing, its all fun and games when the mighty bison are winning and yall are flapping your gums.

EAGLE PRIDE
Whatever dude I have never run my mouth bout DA. I was just trying to tell the team my kid plays for great job and you come here just stinking the thread up. I'm not sure that da has a winning record against the Bison anyway. Good luck next week booger pick the eagles!

Jug head

That ok vent, pick want have much to say next week after that JC beat down Hazen puts on them.

big E

Oh nobody does beatdowns like the dragons.lol

Jug head

Your right, they are like going up against a go 4A school, oh wait they are.

Ballmom303

Quote from: littleman on October 17, 2014, 10:31:03 pm
Yes it is PW is worse than terrible, as a matter of fact calling that team terrible is like making fun of terrible teams. PW has no clue on offense. Kids won't play for that coach, but let me tell ya getting rid of a bad coach is hard to do.

I watched the PW and Carlisle game. I was so disgusted with the behavior displayed.  PW junior boys could be absolutely the best in the state if they simply had some discipline.  They are rough and mouthy, disrespectful and rude.  They displayed a huge lack of sportsmanship.  That was pretty low class to me.  Then the Carlisle kids started responding by trying to behave as badly.  It was pathetic.  After the game one of the PW players walked by the Carlisle bus and called them "ladies".   There was no need for that.   They may have been unscored on all season but that isn't something to be proud of playing the way they did.  They need structure and discipline.  Parents and administration should be ashamed of their behavior.   It was beyond just regular tough football.  It was low class.  I only hope a coach gets hold of those boys and straightens out their behavior.  They will never be successful seniors at the rate they are going.  The senior PW vs Carlisle was completely different because the refs kept the unsportsmanship in check.  Those refs did their job right.  Unlike the bought and paid for refs at PW.  PW seniors played well and never stopped.  They should be proud of that game.  Win or loss.  That game was real football. 

MomaLion

Nice post Ballmom  :) Its unfortunate that sportsmanship gets lost on some groups.

big E

Lady all refs are paid for and considering most of those flags were against us so if you are saying that we cheated no mam we just lined up and pounded down your throat and made you like it.All this is past tence so im done hear.

Lions84

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas