• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

PW VS Carlisle

Started by Ventman, October 11, 2014, 09:58:12 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Ventman

Ventman

mtindian42

Ventman

I think it may come down to,whoever has the ball  last. PW  been playing  well. I'm ready for fridaynight!

hornetfever

Pw 44
Carlisle 32

Neither team has any defense and Carlisle is the weakest I have ever seen them. I have seen every Hazen/Carlisle game for the last 15 years and this team is the weakest. #1 is a good back but he gets very little blocking. PW will have to much speed for Carlisle.

big E

Could be a score fest pw got some kids that can go if those jug heads will block.Now defence well you've seen the same scores I have.enough said.

brown2010

pw will have 9th graders on field with them this week playing last 2 games mon and Thursday is what I heard

big E

Thats the story im gettin brown dont figure they're going to get many snaps Friday night depends on Thursdays game .

green-eagle

If PW win will it be a upset?

cuz

Carlisle doesn't seemed focused at all, PW takes this one.....

brown2010

BIG E I BET THOSE TWINS R ON THE FIELD

big E

Those twins could be real special.

Jug head

Someone on the team has to step up and be a leader and get them focused. Bison have got to start playing for pride.

mtindian42

usa today score predictor. Carlisle 46 pw 20

big E

cuz

Quote from: mtindian42 on October 13, 2014, 01:30:20 pm
usa today score predictor. Carlisle 46 pw 20
Calpreps
[2014] Carlisle (AR) 42, [2014] Palestine-Wheatley (Palestine, AR) 28

big E

I like that one better cuz.

big E

big E

cuz

Quote from: big E on October 13, 2014, 08:48:12 pm
I think it'll be a lot closer. Carlisle has been sporadic at their best............

big E

RiverEagle079

Quote from: big E on October 13, 2014, 08:48:47 pm
Im guessing since you said it three times that you like that one better

big E

littleman

Let's just hope it's a good game. Carlisle still has playoff hopes, PW is out. I'm going to Nicks with my brother , nephew, and daughter and then on to the game.

littleman

Looking forward to seeing those Baker boys play sr high ball. After Thursday , Carlisle gonna be pretty upset.

Jug head

Am I missing something with P-dubs jr high. Is this there last game this Thursday?

big E

mtindian42

October 15, 2014, 08:24:46 am #27 Last Edit: October 15, 2014, 08:31:00 am by mtindian42
Quote from: littleman on October 14, 2014, 07:50:32 pm
Looking forward to seeing those Baker boys play sr high ball. After Thursday , Carlisle gonna be pretty upset.
the baker boys any relation to Carl?

Lions84

Pats get one on the Scourge by 3.

BrianfromCarlisle

Jug head

I thought once a kid moves up they can't play back down. Don't have to be a jack. Just wondering.

BrianfromCarlisle

That is true Jug Head.  But if the Jr. High plays their last game this Thursday, then they are eligible to play on Friday for Sr. High with no Jr. High eligibility in question.

Carlisle will be able to move the 9th graders up for the Clarendon game for instance because the Jr. High season will be finished

cuz

Quote from: BrianfromCarlisle on October 15, 2014, 01:29:11 pm
That is true Jug Head.  But if the Jr. High plays their last game this Thursday, then they are eligible to play on Friday for Sr. High with no Jr. High eligibility in question.

Carlisle will be able to move the 9th graders up for the Clarendon game for instance because the Jr. High season will be finished
Hey Brian, any freshman that can contribute when they move up???

BrianfromCarlisle

Quote from: cuz on October 15, 2014, 01:34:09 pm
Quote from: BrianfromCarlisle on October 15, 2014, 01:29:11 pm

Hey Brian, any freshman that can contribute when they move up???
Yes.  On both sides of the ball  Great RB in 9th grade. 

big E

BrianfromCarlisle

mild pork with slaw......chopped or sliced?

jbtiger73

I will be at that game on Friday. its you guy's homecoming, I presume. I think this is gonna be a very competitive game. PW definitely has the speed advantage as most other teams against the bison. but the bison still have tradition, and pride about it. and that just doesn't go away overnight. and even though im from Brinkley and want to beat the bison next week, I would definitely be concerned about Carlisle's mental state coming off a loss to PW. then having to travel to a very competitive Brinkley team. but with that being said, jbtiger will be in the stadium on Friday night, and will have a table set up for autographs and pictures for the bison a PW faithful. also for Brian, Big E, and littleman as well. lol. I think some of y'all almost believed that.

lionfan59

Quote from: littleman on October 14, 2014, 07:48:13 pm
Let's just hope it's a good game. Carlisle still has playoff hopes, PW is out. I'm going to Nicks with my brother , nephew, and daughter and then on to the game.

You better leave early....That has to be some of the slowest service I have ever had.....

cuz

Quote from: BrianfromCarlisle on October 15, 2014, 02:53:30 pm
mild pork with slaw......chopped or sliced?
I take some of that along with about 4 racks of ribs and two plates of catfish............ ;D

jbtiger73

honestly lionfan, I've never been to Nick's before. how is it there? obviously it's well know and all. but is it really as good as everyone says it is? or does craigs or Dondies take the top spot.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: jbtiger73 on October 15, 2014, 04:27:04 pm
honestly lionfan, I've never been to Nick's before. how is it there? obviously it's well know and all. but is it really as good as everyone says it is? or does craigs or Dondies take the top spot.

Craig's is definitely the better bbq, as for fish its probably close between nicks and dondies, but dondies is all you can eat Buffett.

big E

big E

Sliced brian will do juzt fine.

BrianfromCarlisle

You got it big E.  And I don't like Nicks at all

big E

Man they have the best onion rings.

BrianfromCarlisle

I will be wearing a black bison pullover thing with a razorback hat.  And will be holding a sandwich looking lost!  LOL

BrianfromCarlisle

I will be there for 7th grade game

brown2010

pw not out of playoffs there is 5 teams that go. a win over carl. and they will be 5th.

big E

I'll find you .im a blood hound when it comes to bbq.

big E

We need alot of help brown alot but a win friday will go along way for both teams.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas