• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hector @ Union Christian

Started by 02cat, October 11, 2014, 01:15:00 am

Previous topic - Next topic

02cat

Hector comes off a big w tonight vs Mountainburg and UC pulls the upset over Hackett. Hector needs to work on passing defense this week or we could be in trouble. Hector's offense is just rolling and I see no one stopping them until they hit the playoffs. Defense will have to make some big plays and keep receivers in front of them. Hector stays perfect through 7
Hector 47
UC 12

mrscoach

Huge game again for the Wildcats!  Winner will likely be the #1 seed for the conference!

wiseguy

Wildcats on a RAMPAGE 8)  Beware UCA, your next on the ( LIST ) :o

mtindian42

HorseFeathers

Quote from: 02cat on October 11, 2014, 01:15:00 am
Hector comes off a big w tonight vs Mountainburg and UC pulls the upset over Hackett. Hector needs to work on passing defense this week or we could be in trouble. Hector's offense is just rolling and I see no one stopping them until they hit the playoffs. Defense will have to make some big plays and keep receivers in front of them. Hector stays perfect through 7
Hector 47
UC 12

Hoping for some details on what happened tonight.?

mtindian42

Quote from: HF on October 17, 2014, 09:46:56 pm
Quote from: 02cat on October 11, 2014, 01:15:00 am
Hector 47
UC 12

Hoping for some details on what happened tonight.?
city link TV .com. click on fort smith and enjoy sir.

02cat

Cats go into half 19-0 at half, several injuries for Hector. Lose starting d-lineman and that hurt us for second half. UC scores 2 TDs to open up the 3rd but the Wildcats stiffen and put two driving scores together to finish 31-14. Wildcats didn't look sharp tonight and couldn't stop the pass. UC has a freshman QB and he is really good, injuries also plagued the Eagles as well, started with 17 players and ended with 15, one sent to hospital. Prayers for that young man. UCA will be a tough team in years to come, as long as they stay healthy and have more #'s. Hector secured the top spot in 2a-4 tonight but can't let up any. Tyler Brashear was player of game tonight with 3 TDs on the ground. Up next for the Wildcats is Decatur, will be back at home from a 3 game road stretch.

mtindian42

October 22, 2014, 08:59:16 am #7 Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 09:04:00 am by mtindian42
hector wildcats @ uca http://citylinktv.com/archive/uca-vs-hector-10-17/full game. if you have trouble pulling it up. just put fort smith in the box. click on fort smith AR. and you should see the game listed there...

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas