• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Des Arc @ Hazen 10/24/14 week 8

Started by Pick_DA_EAGLES, October 11, 2014, 12:08:02 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Scrapper

I'd like to see Hazen and JC myself. maybe we wouldn't lay an egg like DA did.

cuz

Quote from: Old Scrapper on October 14, 2014, 08:26:40 am
I'd like to see Hazen and JC myself. maybe we wouldn't lay an egg like DA did.
Maybe is a big word, but I doubt DA would given another chance with the same team. DA 08 was one of the best that's ever challenged JC, not many can say that.............

Lions84

This should settle the District Title Race.

Dragon I

purplehajj

Green eagle if yall beat us I will introduce my self and buy you as big of a steak as you want!

purplehajj

And at that I will even wear one of those ugly green and white t shirts!

green-eagle

Quote from: Dragon I on October 14, 2014, 07:05:59 am
Vent doesn't believe that.  He's being a pot stirrer!  I'm pulling for Des Arc.  I want Hazen to come to JC.

regardless on which team visits JC...I will be there!

green-eagle

Quote from: purplehajj on October 14, 2014, 09:08:23 am
Green eagle if yall beat us I will introduce my self and buy you as big of a steak as you want!

what? really? why?

Lions84

Go Greenies and upset the Scrapper-Hornet Apple Cart.

Lions84

Quote from: Dragon I on October 14, 2014, 08:48:33 am
Captain Obvious strikes again!

Get back down on the JC Thread.  Just cause the Scourge is down doesn't mean Hazen or DA wins it all.   We are due a late season upset in the district this year.

lionfan59

Quote from: cuz on October 14, 2014, 08:18:25 am
Vent doesn't believe that.  He's being a pot stirrer!  I'm pulling for Des Arc.  I want Hazen to come to JC.
Go Eagles.....

Im Pulling for them Eagles as well, would love to see the Hazen and JC game.

Dragon I

cav2012

Quote from: lionfan59 on October 14, 2014, 11:54:56 am
Quote from: cuz on October 14, 2014, 08:18:25 am
Go Eagles.....
You will see it in wms
Im Pulling for them Eagles as well, would love to see the Hazen and JC game.

purplehajj

Green eagle because you think des arc will win and don't see that happening but I'm that confident so I'm a man of my word my friend if yall win you have a steak dinner on me!

big E

Redandwhite

What do this conversation has to do with monroe county,
Because Brinkley and Clarendon have no relations with this ,
So leave us out of this.
And hazen has only one player
Thats #12 you hurt him they dont
Have anybody.

cav2012

October 14, 2014, 09:58:00 pm #66 Last Edit: October 14, 2014, 10:01:50 pm by cav2012
Quote from: Redandwhite on October 14, 2014, 09:27:53 pm
So leave us out of this.
Have anybody.
wow!!!! Clarendumb. Win some games

FNLsupporter

Hazen will take this one! Des Arc is a scrappy team, but Hazen will have too much speed for the Eagles.

HAZEN 36
DES ARC 16

MomaLion

Quote from: purpleswag on October 11, 2014, 05:21:04 pm
Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on October 11, 2014, 05:46:04 am
Quote from: cav2012 on October 11, 2014, 01:05:40 am
Hazen by 20. Put that on your bulletin board

Cav, your post are so ridiculous, they are not even bulletin board material, heck they are not even fearless Friday material. Just make sure y'all dont get anyone hurt against Augusta, we want no excuses when we win.

Oh, des arc plays Marvell on Thursday night, so hazen can come watch us play.

Now, now. It can't be any worse than those from Monroe county thinking they are relevant in anything but basketball.

Job until your team even competes for conference please quit with the trash talk.

That being said des arc can play and we shouldn't overlook them. I pick hazen in a close one
If we're only relevant during basketball season, couldn't the same be said for Hazen in football season???

MomaLion

Quote from: cav2012 on October 14, 2014, 09:58:00 pm
So leave us out of this.
Have anybody.
Such a witty retort...did they teach you that in Hazen?

big E

You good got to admit moma thats pretty bad.

ARKDAD50

Quote from: MomaLion on October 15, 2014, 04:49:05 am

Cav, your post are so ridiculous, they are not even bulletin board material, heck they are not even fearless Friday material. Just make sure y'all dont get anyone hurt against Augusta, we want no excuses when we win.

Now, now. It can't be any worse than those from Monroe county thinking they are relevant in anything but basketball.

Job until your team even competes for conference please quit with the trash talk.

That being said des arc can play and we shouldn't overlook them. I pick hazen in a close one
If we're only relevant during basketball season, couldn't the same be said for Hazen in football season???

I think we have a pretty good baseball team as well!!
Seeing how we have won district 2 years in a row. Went to state quarterfinals in 2013.
And placed 3rd in State weight meet 2 years in a row. Both we should have won, but had one lifter scratch each year.
So "NO" we are not just a football team, but through your eyes, seeing as how we have beaten you so bad through the years, I can understand why you may think that way.

purpleswag

We compete in baseball also

Fence Jockey

Quote from: purplehajj on October 14, 2014, 03:03:36 pm
Green eagle because you think des arc will win and don't see that happening but I'm that confident so I'm a man of my word my friend if yall win you have a steak dinner on me!

Fair warning purplehajj, just so you will know, if it does happen where you do have to pay off the bet, Green-Eagle, when it comes to steak, is the sole reason that them cows started doing them "Eat More Chicken" commercials!

As for the game, I hope it is a knock down, slobber Knocker to the bitter end type of game for Hazen. They really need one of those type of games. IMO, outside of the McCroy game which was 14-0 at half, Hazen has not even been really tested this year. They really need one of those type of games! 

Lions84

DA outside of that State final game last year Plays folks TOUGH!

purplehajj

Fence jockey I pray we win now lol. Cav looks like you have stirred up the Clarendon squad!#teamcav

JrHighParent

It's pretty bad when grown ups talk about getting a kid hurt . That should be the last thing you worry about !!!

cav2012

So leave us out of this.
Have anybody.

cav2012

Quote from: MomaLion on October 15, 2014, 04:54:00 am
So leave us out of this.
Have anybody.
so you condone injuring players? Stay classy

JrHighParent

If you are talking to me, I am saying I don't think it is right to go out with intentions of hurting anyone. A game can be played without hurting a main player or any player and it seems like RedandWhite is already trying to figure out ways for us to loose !

cav2012

Quote from: JrHighParent on October 15, 2014, 11:45:58 am
If you are talking to me, I am saying I don't think it is right to go out with intentions of hurting anyone. A game can be played without hurting a main player or any player and it seems like RedandWhite is already trying to figure out ways for us to loose !
my bad, it was directed towards momalion.

JrHighParent

SLINGSHOT

I am picking a Des Arc upset. I don't think Hazen can handle a "BIG GAME" they love beating weak teams but when somebody hits them in the mouth they will fold. They have only beat one good team this year and that was Earl.
Hazen only has one fast back and we will contain him. They make too many mistakes and are undisciplined. Our players have been in big games and are very physical.

Des Arc over the SCRAPPER HORNETS   22 to 16

MomaLion

Quote from: ARKDAD50 on October 15, 2014, 06:54:23 am

Seeing how we have won district 2 years in a row. Went to state quarterfinals in 2013.
And placed 3rd in State weight meet 2 years in a row. Both we should have won, but had one lifter scratch each year.
So "NO" we are not just a football team, but through your eyes, seeing as how we have beaten you so bad through the years, I can understand why you may think that way.
You fail to realize that we only really started competing in weights and track this year and had a good showing..factor that with our much smaller numbers and you show your ignorance.  Enjoy your season now because it's not long until you will be on the other side of the fence  :)

MomaLion

MomaLion

Quote from: cav2012 on October 15, 2014, 11:31:26 am
Quote from: MomaLion on October 15, 2014, 04:54:00 am
So leave us out of this.
Have anybody.
so you condone injuring players? Stay classy
Nobody said they wanted him to get hurt...he just stated that if you lose that player, you will be in a world of hurt...i'm not entirely sure I agree with that but it's what was stated.  I NEVER condone injuring for sport and have stated that many times...these are kids first and any injuries now can last them the rest of their lives. Why don't y'all start realizing that this is a game and not life or death and then there would be no need for all this childish banter.

ARKDAD50

Quote from: MomaLion on October 16, 2014, 12:06:01 am

You fail to realize that we only really started competing in weights and track this year and had a good showing..factor that with our much smaller numbers and you show your ignorance.  Enjoy your season now because it's not long until you will be on the other side of the fence  :)

Ignorance???
I would say the ignorance would be someone that knows nothing about what they are talking about!! Have you ever played football? Maybe you were the 200# girl that played for Clarendon Pee Wee about 9 years ago!! If so then yes you may know a little about football. If not, read and learn about a topic before you give your 2 cents worth.. It actually may be worth a look!!

And by the way, weights have been around Clarendon a long time!! Can't help that the kids will not put in the time to get better. They did a few years back when Cedric Houston and Tank Daniels played.

Oh about are season being over after this year?? Our best running back this year and over half the line will be back for another stomping in the 6 2A. I guess that totals for about 4 starters and another 8 that have been getting a lot of playing time. So Hazen will be fine next year.

green-eagle

Quote from: ARKDAD50 on October 16, 2014, 08:15:47 am

Ignorance???
I would say the ignorance would be someone that knows nothing about what they are talking about!! Have you ever played football? Maybe you were the 200# girl that played for Clarendon Pee Wee about 9 years ago!! If so then yes you may know a little about football. If not, read and learn about a topic before you give your 2 cents worth.. It actually may be worth a look!!

And by the way, weights have been around Clarendon a long time!! Can't help that the kids will not put in the time to get better. They did a few years back when Cedric Houston and Tank Daniels played.

Oh about are season being over after this year?? Our best running back this year and over half the line will be back for another stomping in the 6 2A. I guess that totals for about 4 starters and another 8 that have been getting a lot of playing time. So Hazen will be fine next year.

sic'em!!!!

hazen will be fine today as well in the future if they can maintain their numbers. Hazen real problem is very little football respect! Hazen need to make the most of all their playoff opportunities, win their playoff games regardless of their seeding.

There have been countless times, that Hazen had a very optimist playoff schedule and their didn't live up to the billing due to the fact that they should had a higher seed.....

here an example, take a team out of the 2a-8, let's call that team "Strong". Strong has over the past 6 or seven years been making the playoff as a fourth seed....(except for the year that they won state....I beleive that they were 2nd seed)   they were steady playing in the semi-finals.......     Hazen needs to win those playoff games and gain that respect........ i believe that they can do it this year, but they must win those games and be playing around thanksgiving.....

ARKDAD50

Totally agree with you!! We have to learn to finish.

But I do remember the Strong game,, and I will tell you this, I don't know if anyone in the 6 2A could have beat them that night!!  Just because a team is a lower seed, does not always mean they are the weaker team..

Tough conferences mean tough teams,1-4 !!!

lionfan59

this might be just wishful thinking but I have a feeling your going to make a new friend and take this man out for a steak!!!!!! ;D ;D

green-eagle

October 16, 2014, 11:30:29 am #90 Last Edit: October 16, 2014, 12:37:42 pm by green-eagle
Quote from: lionfan59 on October 16, 2014, 11:17:48 am
this might be just wishful thinking but I have a feeling your going to make a new friend and take this man out for a steak!!!!!! ;D ;D

personally, i would like to see Hazen beat Des Arc, thus giving Des Arc a chance of beating JC in the quarter finals .....eliminating the enjoyment that Hazen would have beating JC in the finals.....   let's play!!!!

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: green-eagle on October 16, 2014, 11:30:29 am

personally, i would like to see Hazen beat Des Arc, thus giving Des Arc a chance of beating JC in the quarter finals .....eliminating the enjoyment that Hazen would have beating in the finals.....   let's play!!!!

Nobody is beating j.c. this year, especially at j.c. Everyone is playing for the runner-up trophy.

natedogg713

Hazen-58 DA-8 if hazen and JC play JC-42 Hazen-22

green-eagle

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on October 16, 2014, 11:35:40 am
Quote from: green-eagle on October 16, 2014, 11:30:29 am

personally, i would like to see Hazen beat Des Arc, thus giving Des Arc a chance of beating JC in the quarter finals .....eliminating the enjoyment that Hazen would have beating in the finals.....   let's play!!!!

Nobody is beating j.c. this year, especially at j.c. Everyone is playing for the runner-up trophy.

so are you telling me that Hazen can't beat them either at  JC! wow!....... can everyone get a runner-up trophy this year.....?   

Dragon I

I bet the folks crying about running up the score would like that.

green-eagle

Quote from: Dragon I on October 16, 2014, 12:45:25 pm
I bet the folks crying about running up the score would like that.

amen by brother..........! yeah right!

I like to think that the whooping that we recieved last year from JC was a mistake...  that right a mistake. I felt like JC was playing Bearden and during all that rain could not tell the difference in the uniform colours, thus running up the score 60-0... yep! that the ticket!!!!

MomaLion

Quote from: ARKDAD50 on October 16, 2014, 08:15:47 am

Ignorance???

I was referring to basketball season being right around the corner but I guess that flew right over your head. ..typical.

ARKDAD50

No you were referring to Hazen only being relevant during Football season and I beg to differ!!

Unlike Clarendon, who has only been relevant in Basketball the last 10 years.

lionfan59

MomaLion

Quote from: ARKDAD50 on October 16, 2014, 03:34:19 pm
No you were referring to Hazen only being relevant during Football season and I beg to differ!!

Unlike Clarendon, who has only been relevant in Basketball the last 10 years.
Please don't beg ;D

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas