• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Des Arc @ Hazen 10/24/14 week 8

Started by Pick_DA_EAGLES, October 11, 2014, 12:08:02 am

Previous topic - Next topic

cuz

Quote from: green-eagle on October 16, 2014, 09:06:11 am
Quote from: ARKDAD50 on October 16, 2014, 08:15:47 am
Quote from: MomaLion on October 16, 2014, 12:06:01 am
Quote from: ARKDAD50 on October 15, 2014, 06:54:23 am
Quote from: MomaLion on October 15, 2014, 04:49:05 am
Quote from: purpleswag on October 11, 2014, 05:21:04 pm
Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on October 11, 2014, 05:46:04 am
Quote from: cav2012 on October 11, 2014, 01:05:40 am
Hazen by 20. Put that on your bulletin board

Cav, your post are so ridiculous, they are not even bulletin board material, heck they are not even fearless Friday material. Just make sure y'all dont get anyone hurt against Augusta, we want no excuses when we win.

Oh, des arc plays Marvell on Thursday night, so hazen can come watch us play.

Now, now. It can't be any worse than those from Monroe county thinking they are relevant in anything but basketball.

Job until your team even competes for conference please quit with the trash talk.

That being said des arc can play and we shouldn't overlook them. I pick hazen in a close one
If we're only relevant during basketball season, couldn't the same be said for Hazen in football season???

I think we have a pretty good baseball team as well!!
Seeing how we have won district 2 years in a row. Went to state quarterfinals in 2013.
And placed 3rd in State weight meet 2 years in a row. Both we should have won, but had one lifter scratch each year.
So "NO" we are not just a football team, but through your eyes, seeing as how we have beaten you so bad through the years, I can understand why you may think that way.
You fail to realize that we only really started competing in weights and track this year and had a good showing..factor that with our much smaller numbers and you show your ignorance.  Enjoy your season now because it's not long until you will be on the other side of the fence  :)

Ignorance???
I would say the ignorance would be someone that knows nothing about what they are talking about!! Have you ever played football? Maybe you were the 200# girl that played for Clarendon Pee Wee about 9 years ago!! If so then yes you may know a little about football. If not, read and learn about a topic before you give your 2 cents worth.. It actually may be worth a look!!

And by the way, weights have been around Clarendon a long time!! Can't help that the kids will not put in the time to get better. They did a few years back when Cedric Houston and Tank Daniels played.

Oh about are season being over after this year?? Our best running back this year and over half the line will be back for another stomping in the 6 2A. I guess that totals for about 4 starters and another 8 that have been getting a lot of playing time. So Hazen will be fine next year.

sic'em!!!!

hazen will be fine today as well in the future if they can maintain their numbers. Hazen real problem is very little football respect! Hazen need to make the most of all their playoff opportunities, win their playoff games regardless of their seeding.

There have been countless times, that Hazen had a very optimist playoff schedule and their didn't live up to the billing due to the fact that they should had a higher seed.....

here an example, take a team out of the 2a-8, let's call that team "Strong". Strong has over the past 6 or seven years been making the playoff as a fourth seed....(except for the year that they won state....I beleive that they were 2nd seed)   they were steady playing in the semi-finals.......     Hazen needs to win those playoff games and gain that respect........ i believe that they can do it this year, but they must win those games and be playing around thanksgiving.....
3rd seed..........

green-eagle

cuz

Quote from: green-eagle on October 16, 2014, 06:25:32 pm
Cuz you are hurting my buzz!!!!
Well Strong got beat by Bearden and JC during the regular season. JC go cocky and young Mr. Dixon wouldn't be denied. Penalties and turnovers cost them the state championship that year. Was glad to see Strong win it. Your theory is true and a must to make it to WMS.............

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Pretty certain this will be the game of the week in 2A after tonight's games. Example E.P.C. getting pounded.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

green-eagle

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on October 23, 2014, 01:52:52 pm
This is hootens game of the week.

it wasn't a great piece of work, put together to quickly from field notes....no love!

Lions84

Doc Holiday

It will be their biggest challenge yet. Definitely watching this one. Do or die time!

For all the 6-2a marbles!

lionfan59

hey I actually agree with hootens for a change LOL... ;D ;D ;D

HorseFeathers

RiverEagle079

Me too need a play by play im working couldnt get off

HorseFeathers

RiverEagle079

not that simple if i wasnt calling in in two weeks i would be there tonight cant show a patern

cuz

Let's be sure and keep updates current on this one..............

HorseFeathers

cuz.....if noone does then i got you guys covered

cuz

Quote from: HF on October 24, 2014, 05:45:16 pm
cuz.....if noone does then i got you guys covered
Great HF appreciate that, should be a good game...........

HorseFeathers

i hope so....it's not a short drive from hector lol

RiverEagle079

thanks HF and hope you have a safe trip back

HorseFeathers

standin room on both sides....des arc crowd is smaller than i expected though. Hazen side has folks on the fence down both sides of the stands...and probably another 75 in the spirit line...des arc dressed out 28 tonight. And #10 is freakishly tall or the guys around him are really short lol...hazen wins toss and takes the ball...

Bearden_Bear72

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: HF on October 24, 2014, 06:55:10 pm
standin room on both sides....des arc crowd is smaller than i expected though. Hazen side has folks on the fence down both sides of the stands...and probably another 75 in the spirit line...des arc dressed out 28 tonight. And #10 is freakishly tall or the guys around him are really short lol...hazen wins toss and takes the ball...

He is TALL, lol

HorseFeathers

hazen started at own 35...first play went 14, second play went 2, 3rd play went 6ish...3rd and 2..eagle offsides. 1st and 10 at da 35 number 12 takes it 2 yds....2nd and 8 number 22 tennyson? Shakes a few and goes 9 yards.  1st and 10 at 24,  number 13 breaks one up the middle and TD HAZEN

HorseFeathers

tennison fails on 2 pt...6~0 with 919to go....

HorseFeathers

Des arc 1n 10 at own 28....36 takes it 6 yards,...2nd ad 4...hazen stuffs the run, hill with loss of 1...3rd and 5...shoe string tackle stopps #5 from gettingn around the end...4th and 5 hornets jump  giving desarc a first......1st and 10 at 39..hornets stuff another run no gain by 36....2nd and 10...ruun around far side by #18 gets stopped for 2 yd loss...3rd and 12...false start...3rd and 17.....#5 gets stopped for a 3 yd loss...4th and 19...looks like eagles dont4 have much speed

Bearden_Bear72

I think it's more of Hazen does have speed. I haven't been able to get on much this year but I talk about hazens d with my friends. 

HorseFeathers

hazen takes ov3 on own 31....1st and 10...#12 gets stopped at line, flag for illegval block in the back...1st and 20 at own 20...hazen pass incomplete to #33....2nd and 20....#12 to the near side with a 4 yd gai...3rd and 16..28 yd catch and run by #1....1st and 10 at da 45....#12 with a 8 yd carry...2ned and 2...#22 takes it 4 yards for first down at da 43...1st and 10 hoornets fumbled hand off, all on it for a 1 yd loss, 2nd and 11...#12 tripped up in backfield for a 1 yd loss...3rd and 12...hazen qb rolls right and throws it way over #1's head....4th and 12...punt

HorseFeathers

da takes over at own 7 with 144 eft in qtr...1 and 10...hill with qb keeper for no gain...2 and 10...hill keeps it again for an 8 yd gain...3rd and 2...hill again, for 3 yd gain....1st and 10 at own 18...da breaks one for 60 yards, negated by a block in the back....1st and 20 from own 9...hill keeps it again and gets dropped for no loss.....end 1st qtr

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: HF on October 24, 2014, 07:22:05 pm
da takes over at own 7 with 144 eft in qtr...1 and 10...hill with qb keeper for no gain...2 and 10...hill keeps it again for an 8 yd gain...3rd and 2...hill again, for 3 yd gain....1st and 10 at own 18...da breaks one for 60 yards, negated by a block in the back....1st and 20 from own 9...hill keeps it again and gets dropped for no loss.....end 1st qtr

Block in the back on des arc after a big gain on hazen? No way. 😎

HorseFeathers

ha i couldnt see it..da rananother qb keeper for no gain and an option for about 8 and punted on first....was busy swatting mosquitos to type it out lol

HorseFeathers

1st and 10 at 50...#12 tkes it 8 yds,..2nd and 2 bacl stopped for 1 yard...3rd and 1...false start hornets...3rd and 6...#22 tennyson takes it 7 yards...1st and 10....#13 mosby takes it 11 yards....1st and 10 at 28...mosby goes 13 yds, 5 yd faccemask against des arc...1st and goal at 7...#12 penn? Takes it in for the hornets......2pt try successful by same back........pick des arc guys behind were down there on tht call and said it was a hold not a block in the back and that it was legvit......14 to 0 852 to half...

Pick_DA_EAGLES

HorseFeathers

des arcc starts at own 34....1st and 10 run for 7 yards...2nd and 3...no gain...3rd and 3 rb pass was almost blown up in backfield, but it was thrown in general direction of #14......terrible snap on punt, punter gets it away though...

HorseFeathers

hornet 1st and 10 at approximately the 50...1st and 10, des arc defense stopps pennat line....2nd and 10....tennyson rolls out the other side..gets hit, fumbles and recovers it...3rd and 23 logan penn gets stopped at th line by #21...4th and 21...38 yd punt with approx 17 yd return

HorseFeathers

1st and 10 at 42.des arc comes out throwing..26 yd catch and run....1st and 10 at 32..3 yd run...2nd and 7...option to near side goes nowhere...3rd and 8...pass and catch...no gain...4th and 8 pass goes through recievers hands

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: HF on October 24, 2014, 07:42:19 pm
1st and 10 at 42.des arc comes out throwing..26 yd catch and run....1st and 10 at 32..3 yd run...2nd and 7...option to near side goes nowhere...3rd and 8...pass and catch...no gain...4th and 8 pass goes through recievers hands

Geez

cav2012

cuz

Sounds like DA beating theirselves....

HorseFeathers

hornets take over at on 30....run up gut for 2 yards...2nd and 7 mosby breaks one for 20 yards...1st and 10 da 43...hornet pass broke up 2nd and 10...tennison goes 7 yards...3rd and 3 #22 tennison takes it around near side for the first and then some....1st and 10 at 20...tennison gets another 4 yds...2nd and 6 timeout hornets

pa announced carlisle 6 brinkly 0 1 minute til half if we dont have it on scoreboard yet

HorseFeathers

2nd and 6....tennison options to penn...short gain..but a flag for illegal block in back...2nd and 16....tennison to mosby with the pass, about 5yd gain hit as soon as he caught it.....3rd and 11...low snap was bobbled, doesnt affect play muc,...pass was a little low and incomplete....4th and 11...#18 with INT in endzone....about a 28 yd return.....des arc 1 and 10 from 23 37 seconds til half....#12 on the run for 5 yards..headed to locker rooms...des arc ball tostart 2nd half

special note...hazen scoreboard operator is awful with yardage lol

BrianfromCarlisle

RiverEagle079

HorseFeathers

cuz...des arc is dfinitely out athleted in this game. Mosby tennison and penn for hazen are faster than anyone des arc has on the field. The grind it out offense has been hit and miss mostly miss...but the few passes they've thrown have been to open guys.....

RiverEagle079

In the last two years we havent had the best talent but they do have alot of heart dont give up on them

HorseFeathers

drove and walked 2 far to leave at half of this one lol....102 miles, 1 missed turn, and at least 1 stop sign ran...then a quarter mile walk to where i'm standing haha...

HorseFeathers

des arc fumbles on second down...scoop and score for the hornets.....looked like was supposed to be an option play and qb got hit as he tossed it to rb.....unsportsmanlike after play 15 yd on kickoff...hornets 2 pt no good....20 to 0 with1111 left in 3rd....hands are getting cold so typos will prolly get worse

HorseFeathers

Des arc starts at own 35...1st and 10...#18 takes the sweep 39 yds...1st and 10 at hazen 26...hill with qb keeper for 5 yds...2nd and 5...hill hit ib backfield for loss of 2..3rd and 7...des arc reciever drops TD catch....4th and 7 pass thrown while falling incomplete turnover on downs

HorseFeathers

hazen goes 1 yd on first down..2nd and 9...offsides on eagles...2nd and 4...penn dropped for 2 yd loss...3rd and 6...mosby goes 4 yds...4th and 3...punt

cuz

Quote from: HF on October 24, 2014, 07:56:43 pm
cuz...des arc is dfinitely out athleted in this game. Mosby tennison and penn for hazen are faster than anyone des arc has on the field. The grind it out offense has been hit and miss mostly miss...but the few passes they've thrown have been to open guys.....
Watched some clips on Hazen they definitely have one very fast back and 2 more good backs. Now we'll see how much heart DA has...

HorseFeathers

des arc 1st and 10 at own 34....flag on hazen for facemask 15 yd variety....1st and 10 at 49...des arc qb throws a pass off his back foot that was almost a 1 handed snag but dropped....2nd and 10   hill keeps it for 1 yd gain....3rd and 9..hill sacked....4th and 10 ....42 yd punt

RiverEagle079

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas