• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

CROSS COUNTY @ EPC

Started by bdubyab60, October 10, 2014, 10:29:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

bdubyab60

Quote from: THA TRUTH on October 17, 2014, 10:09:30 pm
Hey don't get mad at the truth
Aint mad at the truth we stunk it up tonight. Just another arrogant JC poster from Louisiana tryin got run down another team. Be gone fool

THA TRUTH

If ur team showed as much energy on the field as u do posting towards me then they would well still be horrible but have more spirit

bdubyab60

Gotta get fired up somehow.

Donnie Jamon

Truth seriously dude act like an adult and if you are then you are a really sad individual.  Nobody cares what you think.  Everyone knows how good you are and no one has no where the talent you guys do but we can still play our games man. The rankings don't matter and I promise we aren't gonna drop football bc we lost a game or 2 or 3. 

bdubyab60

Quote from: Donnie Jamon on October 17, 2014, 10:19:49 pm
Truth seriously dude act like an adult and if you are then you are a really sad individual.  Nobody cares what you think.  Everyone knows how good you are and no one has no where the talent you guys do but we can still play our games man. The rankings don't matter and I promise we aren't gonna drop football bc we lost a game or 2 or 3.
That's what I was trying to say. +1

Ventman

Quote from: Donnie Jamon on October 17, 2014, 10:19:49 pm
DJ don't worry bout the truth, he just love to stir the pot!

playmaker04

Quote from: bdubyab60 on October 17, 2014, 10:07:14 pm
Quote from: playmaker04 on October 17, 2014, 10:17:10 am
Yep. I stop by and say hi tonight.
I waited out front as long as I could. We will catch up sometime.
sorry bdub. When I got there it was so crowded on that side that I really didn't know where to look. I'll catch you another time.

bdubyab60

Quote from: playmaker04 on October 17, 2014, 10:44:53 pm
Quote from: bdubyab60 on October 17, 2014, 10:07:14 pm
Quote from: playmaker04 on October 17, 2014, 10:17:10 am
Yep. I stop by and say hi tonight.
I waited out front as long as I could. We will catch up sometime.
sorry bdub. When I got there it was so crowded on that side that I really didn't know where to look. I'll catch you another time.
Its cool. Good luck to the T-birds the rest of the way.

playmaker04

Quote from: hssportfan on October 17, 2014, 10:11:23 pm
Lot of dropped balls, running wrong routes, missed tackles, but most of all was a lack of heart by a few players. Don't give up til the horn sounds, no matter the score.
A lot of that was caused by a dominating performance by CC . We should have scored over 50.

playmaker04

EPC will bounce back. I promise you that. Cc's defense is just playing lights out right now. After the changes we made after the westside loss this defense has only allowed 14 points in 4 games.

bdubyab60

Quote from: playmaker04 on October 17, 2014, 10:49:34 pm
Quote from: hssportfan on October 17, 2014, 10:11:23 pm
Lot of dropped balls, running wrong routes, missed tackles, but most of all was a lack of heart by a few players. Don't give up til the horn sounds, no matter the score.
A lot of that was caused by a dominating performance by CC . We should have scored over 50.
I think hes talking about he obvious stuff. We should have scored more as well. We did move the ball. But you cant tell me the communication between scales and his receivers was there tonight. There were several plays we didn't even have a receiver in the area where the ball was thrown. I don't think CC did that, they also didn't cause open receivers to drop the ball which happened several times as well.

CC whooped but we sure didn't help ourselves.

playmaker04

No you didn't help yourselves but the pressure we had on scales all night had him missing receivers some also. And y'all never really threatened to score after the first possession. The interception he threw in the last quarter looked like a knuckleball. It looked like just a terrible pass. But I know a couple passes that were thrown where there was no receiver within 20 yards. Definitely a miscommunication on those.

bdubyab60

Quote from: playmaker04 on October 17, 2014, 11:08:47 pm
No you didn't help yourselves but the pressure we had on scales all night had him missing receivers some also. And y'all never really threatened to score after the first possession. The interception he threw in the last quarter looked like a knuckleball. It looked like just a terrible pass. But I know a couple passes that were thrown where there was no receiver within 20 yards. Definitely a miscommunication on those.
Im not talking about those. Im talking about a receiver standing there with no within 10 yards. And then drop the pass. there were plenty of those that would have kept a couple of drives alive. Think the one got tipped or slipped and receiver had a good 5 yards on the DB.

Had the int we returned to the 20 then we throw the pick 6. Gotta throw that one away it was a huge momentum swing. I know you guys brought a lot of pressure but we still had some chances to make some plays and just didn't and you guys did.

I mean we had CC 1sr or 2nd a freaking 25 and give up a first down. Big pass play that we could have made a play on but again didn't. It was CC's night for sure though.

Hopefully we can get back on track next week, if not we will be fighting for the 3 seed.

playmaker04

mrkingark

I think the changes CC put in offensively thru EPC off! Great Win boys, great coaching coach.

Donnie Jamon

bdubyab60

playmaker04

Earle will be playing a mad bunch of warriors.

Donnie Jamon

I hope so but I'm not driving to Lepanto this week to see it. Bdub will have to text me. I just need to spend more time with the family. The Royals playing and work and driving from Jonesboro is just to much. Worn out

Pit Bull

Quote from: playmaker04 on October 17, 2014, 11:47:10 pm

Sometimes being mad is still not enough...

Dogg

They should have been mad against CC

hssportfan

Someone from CC have an update on #17. Didn't look good but did see him walking off the field after the game. Hope the young mans OK.

playmaker04

Bad sprain. Hopefully can rest him the next 2 games against rector and Midland and be ready for Earle. He's a leader on this team and a good fb/lb.

MarionBlueDevil

I think you'll find that Earle will be plenty mad themselves.

mtindian42

cross county at epc game highlights

hssportfan

Tackle drills at EPC this week. Antman's a great runner but our tackling was pathetic.

playmaker04

Antman's been known to make a lot of tacklers look bad.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas