• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Junction City at Bearden

Started by cuz, October 10, 2014, 09:57:52 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

#72 Bearden Bear

October 12, 2014, 11:17:23 am #50 Last Edit: October 12, 2014, 12:16:53 pm by #72 Bearden Bear
Ok, here's what I'm hearing, JC is going to mercy rule us and some say they will score 70. When was the last time JC scored 70 on us? Yes JC has won the last 4 by 1,6,1 and 5 pts. If history is right, we've only been mercy ruled 4 times ever by them, so this will be a good game. For the one who said he heard some players twisted ankles against Woodlawn, and are saying we're faking injuries, why don't you just stop reading The Moron Sentinal and shut up. The only one's hurt was Woodlawn's pride. I believe the game could have gone on a little longer, but Woodlawn wasn't coming back. As for mercy ruling teams, style points only count in college, not high school, and they especially don't count against the teams you have played so far. The only stat that matters are the wins. Go score 70 on a team from Texas, then we might be impressed. I have all the respect in the world for the Dragons and they're coaches. They have earned everything they got. It's just SOME of the Dragon fans on here are just plan stupid. Hope all Dragon faithful have a safe trip to Bearden. This will be one heck of a game. Let's show the state why we are the class conference of the 2a. Go Bears!!!!!

THA TRUTH

Quote from: flawlessthoughts on October 12, 2014, 09:23:40 am
Junction couldn't hold "Hermitage" scoreless before the half. What makes any of you think they will hold Bearden scoreless till the forth?? Im sure Bearden is a much better "team" then Hermitage..

Bearden is just that bad and doesn't have Thomas throwing the ball

cuz

Quote from: green-eagle on October 12, 2014, 11:07:09 am
Jc win this one, but as fir as Bearden being the 2 nd best team in 2a .... Nope it not true....
Then who is????

THA TRUTH

Hazen or epc it's not hard to figure that out

Dragon I

I think it's EPC.  Hazen will choke.

cuz

I think your both full of it. Who has either one of those guys played to show you they're no. 2 or 3 over Bearden. Yeah Bearden's down this year but they do play in the toughest conference......

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: cuz on October 12, 2014, 02:26:41 pm
I think your both full of it. Who has either one of those guys played to show you they're no. 2 or 3 over Bearden. Yeah Bearden's down this year but they do play in the toughest conference......

Toughest conference? Not according to Rich's rankings. It was the 3, 6, then the 8. And i would bet hazen or epc would beat Bearden.

cuz

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on October 12, 2014, 02:32:32 pm

Toughest conference? Not according to Rich's rankings. It was the 3, 6, then the 8. And i would bet hazen or epc would beat Bearden.
They might be the toughest as most of the teams are so equal that it's a toss up who will win it but that's about it. Bearden is down a little this year but when DA beat them last year it was on a very wet and sloppy field where they couldn't capitalize with their speed. I don't think Hazen or EPC are near the caliber as DA was last year. Gurdon would be my sleeper behind Bearden. I think Hazen on has one speedster to contain and that won't be hard. Stop EPC QB and you stop them...........

THA TRUTH

Ur delusional thinking bearden is number 2 they have struggled most of the season and injuries are building up it's hazen or epc bearden is a one man band and that isn't enough against good teams

mtindian42

Quote from: cuz on October 12, 2014, 02:54:49 pm

They might be the toughest as most of the teams are so equal that it's a toss up who will win it but that's about it. Bearden is down a little this year but when DA beat them last year it was on a very wet and sloppy field where they couldn't capitalize with their speed. I don't think Hazen or EPC are near the caliber as DA was last year. Gurdon would be my sleeper behind Bearden. I think Hazen on has one speedster to contain and that won't be hard. Stop EPC QB and you stop them...........
hey hey not so fast my friend...epc has way more then just the QB...2 good backs...and the top wr core in the 2a according to hootens... we only say the QB thing to get under there skin... watch out for them warriors...I see them losing by 14 to cc. but, if epc blows them out really watch out for them...cc is a good fb team...

Backwoods Bart

Quote from: THA TRUTH on October 12, 2014, 03:15:23 pm
Ur delusional thinking bearden is number 2 they have struggled most of the season and injuries are building up it's hazen or epc bearden is a one man band and that isn't enough against good teams

Hey Ace Ventura (the one who talks from his @$$), Bearden is 5-0, deal with it! It feels good too.

dragondad

Hopefully it'll be a great game, but imo Bearden's not even top 5.

Backwoods Bart

Quote from: dragondad on October 12, 2014, 04:23:55 pm
Hopefully it'll be a great game, but imo Bearden's not even top 5.

:'(, your post cuts deep, no, justkidding! Go Bears! ;)

cuz

Quote from: mtindian42 on October 12, 2014, 03:36:28 pm
Quote from: cuz on October 12, 2014, 02:54:49 pm

hey hey not so fast my friend...epc has way more then just the QB...2 good backs...and the top wr core in the 2a according to hootens... we only say the QB thing to get under there skin... watch out for them warriors...I see them losing by 14 to cc. but, if epc blows them out really watch out for them...cc is a good fb team...
You left out their coach, he knows what he's doing...........

THA TRUTH

Quote from: Backwoods Bart on October 12, 2014, 04:21:57 pm
Quote from: THA TRUTH on October 12, 2014, 03:15:23 pm

Hey Ace Ventura (the one who talks from his @$$), Bearden is 5-0, deal with it! It feels good too.

Who have they played again???

green-eagle

Quote from: cuz on October 12, 2014, 12:43:28 pm
Quote from: green-eagle on October 12, 2014, 11:07:09 am
Jc win this one, but as fir as Bearden being the 2 nd best team in 2a .... Nope it not true....
Then who is????

The team that JC beats in the finals 60-0 :)

The G Gaint

Quote from: BUCK FEVER on October 10, 2014, 10:39:13 pm
the next chance JC has of losing will be sept 5th 2015 with a 41 game win streak....at Buckaroo stadium. 8)
Not so fast my friend  :D

MarionBlueDevil

Quote from: the game on October 10, 2014, 10:16:38 pm
Quote from: bdubyab60 on October 10, 2014, 10:09:43 pm
If someone can give them a game in conference its got to be Bearden? Right?
Only team left that has a chance to beat Junction is Bearden in conference or in the State ... Problem is that Bearden only has about 22 players with at least 4 out with injuries , compared to Junctions 40 man squad ... Bears may move the 9th graders up so they can have enough to practice with this week ...

Don't sleep on the Bulldogs of Earle in the state.

ISU7

Quote from: MarionBlueDevil on October 13, 2014, 12:22:43 am
Quote from: the game on October 10, 2014, 10:16:38 pm
Quote from: bdubyab60 on October 10, 2014, 10:09:43 pm
If someone can give them a game in conference its got to be Bearden? Right?
Only team left that has a chance to beat Junction is Bearden in conference or in the State ... Problem is that Bearden only has about 22 players with at least 4 out with injuries , compared to Junctions 40 man squad ... Bears may move the 9th graders up so they can have enough to practice with this week ...

Don't sleep on the Bulldogs of Earle in the state.
+1 8)

THA TRUTH

Dragon I

Backwoods Bart

cuz

Backwoods Bart

dragondad

It's a little creepy! Did the rapture happen and I miss it?

Backwoods Bart

Quote from: dragondad on October 13, 2014, 07:00:18 pm

You called down the Thunder, well you got it! you tell them the Bears are coming!

comeonman

It will be over by half jc 56-  bears 27     ;D

dragondad

Quote from: Backwoods Bart on October 13, 2014, 07:05:31 pm
Quote from: dragondad on October 13, 2014, 07:00:18 pm

You called down the Thunder, well you got it! you tell them the Bears are coming!

I hope so, I don't want to see the board inundated with "running up the score" threads again next week.

Bring It Bears!!!

THA TRUTH

56-6 jc and it's only 56 cause jc starts punting after they get the ball to start trying to please all the pansy posters on fearless

dragondad

October 13, 2014, 07:49:59 pm #79 Last Edit: October 13, 2014, 08:50:55 pm by dragondad
Quote from: THA TRUTH on October 13, 2014, 07:46:58 pm
56-6 jc and it's only 56 cause jc starts punting after they get the ball to start trying to please all the pansy posters on fearless

Or, coach may just show them what "running up the score" really looks like.   If they're going to smack, give them something to truly smack about!!

cuz

Dragons biggest fan..........
Go Dragons                                                           

Backwoods Bart

48-28 Bearden upsets on Sr. Night. The dragons try to close, but can't match The bears offense.

dragondad

Quote from: Backwoods Bart on October 13, 2014, 09:04:47 pm
48-28 Bearden upsets on Sr. Night. The dragons try to close, but can't match The bears offense.

Man....I wish I wasn't a Baptist so I could dare to make a bet with you!   LOL!!

THA TRUTH

There is absolutely no way bearden could even come close to scoring 48 they aren't very good at all compared to past teams or this jc team an honest man would be able to see that and not be blinded by an emotional connection

dragondad

He's sticking with his team, as a Razorback fan I can relate to and respect that.   Good luck Bears, I'm ready for a good 8-2A grudge match!

THA TRUTH

U can be realistic though even if u stick by ur team

dragondad

October 14, 2014, 12:02:33 am #86 Last Edit: October 14, 2014, 12:05:48 am by dragondad
Hootens has JC as 9 pt favorite.
Calpreps has JC as 22 pt neutral field fav
USA today has JC at 21 pt favorite on the road.

Be interesting to see who's most accurate.   I'm sticking with my original prediction. JC 49 - Bearden 14

Dragon I

searkhogfan

Quote from: Dragon I on October 14, 2014, 12:01:41 pm
"crickets"

It'll liven the closer to Friday we get. Right now the Alcohol has wore off & those Log Trucks are rolling in Bearden. 

JC beats Bearden worse than they beat Rison. 

natedogg713

Im from JC and I say Bearden is going to win everybody that is not from Bearden is under estimating them JC will still win the championship but Bearden will squeeze this one out 26-20

THA TRUTH

natedogg713

The showdown between Dancy and Young Two best athletes in 2a notice I said athletes

dragondad

natedogg.....you really shouldn't smoke crack, it's not healthy.

natedogg713

Well neither is eating fast food but I don't see you complaining about that  :P

dragondad

I agree with your Dancy comment, it's your game prediction that had me laughing.

natedogg713

Just a prediction that will come true I hope it doesn't but I can see the future and that will be the final score

mtindian42

classic David vs Goliath if there ever was 1...no one in the state is giving bearden a chance...outside of bearden that is...people are going with the GIANT...and for good reason...they have been crushing people under there feet all year long...but here stands little David aka bearden...all alone...to fight this great big GIANT...and all of its followers...the WHOLE STATE...the only thing little David has going for em...is he is on his home turf..and a slingshot...aka jaymond young...but who will be his rock? the bearden defence must BE HIS ROCK...to have any chance of slaying the GIANT... remember GIANTS fall hard...but FAITH CONQUERS ALL...

THA TRUTH

Yea this isn't quite David vs Goliath but ok nice try

amehr36

I see we're reverting to "David vs Goliath" references.... it wont be close.  JC by 35

paraloma

Is this the 14th game played in the last 10 years?

That's probably a record.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas