• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Junction City at Bearden

Started by cuz, October 10, 2014, 09:57:52 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

cuz

Quote from: paraloma on October 14, 2014, 04:21:29 pm
Is this the 14th game played in the last 10 years?

That's probably a record.
Date Home Away Final Score Game Type Legend Key
2001 Junction City Bearden 50-0         
2002 Junction City Bearden 28-14         
2003 Junction City Bearden 42-0         
2004 Bearden Junction City 14-20         
2005 Junction City Bearden 53-8         
2006-11-02 Junction City Bearden 45-36         
2007-11-02 Bearden Junction City 28-6         
2008-10-03 Bearden Junction City 0-43         
2009-10-02 Junction City Bearden 12-14         
2009-12-12 Bearden Junction City 14-24 Playoffs       
2010-10-08 Junction City Bearden 8-35         
2010-11-19 Bearden Junction City 27-8 Playoffs       
2011-10-07 Bearden Junction City 12-13         
2012-09-14 Junction City Bearden 20-14         
2012-12-07 Junction City Bearden 27-26 Playoffs       
2013-09-20 Bearden Junction City 8-13
16 total times with 3 being in the playoffs...........

THA TRUTH

The game will not be close idk why some of y'all think so if u have seen both teams u can def see a huge gap

Backwoods Bart

Quote from: THA TRUTH on October 14, 2014, 07:18:08 pm
The game will not be close idk why some of y'all think so if u have seen both teams u can def see a huge gap

Are you trying to convince us, or yourself ?

THA TRUTH

Listen Bart just admit it u have no faith in ur team and are just trying to add fire to the thread

dragondad

Dragons are looking good, healthy, and ready to play!! Come on Friday!!

theshow

Go Bears!!!! I love the David and Goliath reference! +1

heavyhittaz_7

Dragon I

If Bearden scores 26, JC is not a top 5 team.

dragondad

Quote from: Dragon I on October 15, 2014, 01:04:17 pm
If Bearden scores 26, JC is not a top 5 team.

I wouldn't go so far as to say that.

Dragon I

Have you watched Bearden this year? 

Backwoods Bart

Quote from: Dragon I on October 15, 2014, 01:26:41 pm
Have you watched Bearden this year?

How many penalties did JC have against Hermitage? Was it 16, spot Bearden  that many mistakes and the winning streak comes to an end!

Dragon I

Dogg

THA TRUTH

Last school was Earle but it's not the same team

THA TRUTH

If any of u have seen bearden this year u would know they are no threat even with 18 penalties

Backwoods Bart

Quote from: THA TRUTH on October 15, 2014, 03:08:56 pm
If any of u have seen bearden this year u would know they are no threat even with 18 penalties

and that's what we want you to think right up until game time!

THA TRUTH

I'll think it after too when jc still wins by 40

mtindian42

has any of us seen bearden? what are they 0-5 or 5-0? wining is what you are supost to do...no matter how ugly or pretty...a win is a win is a win...

THA TRUTH

If u haven't seen them then u have no idea about what's gonna happen

mtindian42

October 15, 2014, 04:21:27 pm #119 Last Edit: October 15, 2014, 04:42:36 pm by mtindian42
if games were won on papper jc wins it easy...but there not...its football... and how pretty or ugly you have won games is irrelevant...and sometimes can be misleading...if you think for one second this bearden team will just lay down for you... ha. thank again...

cuz

Quote from: mtindian42 on October 15, 2014, 04:05:24 pm
has any of us seen bearden? what are they 0-5 or 5-0? wining is what you are supost to do...no matter how ugly or pretty...a win is a win is a win...
So 6-0 is not different than 70-0......Glad you cleared that up...........

THA TRUTH

That a boy Indian welcome to our side

mtindian42

never...bearden by 6 in this one...

THA TRUTH

I want a thread about my all knowing football knowledge when jc destroys bearden like I've said since July and August

dragondad

I predict a "Running Up the Score Part II" thread.

The G Gaint

Quote from: natedogg713 on October 14, 2014, 12:31:22 pm
Im from JC and I say Bearden is going to win everybody that is not from Bearden is under estimating them JC will still win the championship but Bearden will squeeze this one out 26-20
Natedogg713 u caint be from j c talking like that

The G Gaint

Don't think bearden can stop dancy as well evans an Armstrong last year dancy torched bearden defense with a 200+ game. if they caint stop him its going to be a long night for bearden .look like its going to be some good weather this year they have played in the rain the last couples of years.

BigBrother

THA TRUTH

dragondad

Can they just play tomorrow night and move the JR High to Friday? I'm ready to get this thing started!

natedogg713

Giant how can you tell me where I'm from I just have respect for Bearden and I know they will win how does that make me not from JC I can see the future man

Dragon I

The reason he knows is you're posting pure stupidity.  We don't allow people to post pure stupidity.......well, except for our pot stirrers.

THA TRUTH

And u wouldn't stir the pot against jc

searkhogfan

Bearden's about to take 2 losses.  JC will score at will.  And it won't be close vs Rison next week. 

Dragon I

I hope you're right.  I would love for these boys to beat Bearden twice this year, and be the ones to end their season. 

natedogg713

Ok you got me I'm from sparkman and yes I was trying to stir the pot and looks like I have had some success but as far as the game goes Bearden is good but junction is great although i do see Bearden pulling the upset and if you can not respect my opinion then that's your ignorance most of the junction fans are stuck up and spoiled the bragging rights shouldn't fall on the fans but the players and if the players do not then why should the fans and another thing talking about players faking injuries just so they don't have to play them is plain stupidity and disrespectful how would you feel if you had a season ending injury and people said you were faking

Dragon I

You have to be out of breath.  That was a long sentence.

dragondad

Oh my lawd.....can I get some punctuation up in here?!?!

Fans can't brag on their team?? I've heard it all now!   Don't score, don't brag, don't talk smack....   Come on man I'm a JC fan, a Razorback Fan, and a Saints fan......don't rob me of the one football fan joy I have. JC is all I have and they have to carry the load for the other two.

dragondad#1

THA TRUTH

Oh I will Brag cause I've been on a dominate team but no one wants to hear about that or the fact that my senior class is the only class not to lose at jc

natedogg713

Let's see how good you brag after losing

dragonpride27

So...Is 4 playing??  Cuz we are about to show him what D 1 means.....Or did he get a Boo-boo like the others... Hit ya soon bears.

mtindian42

Quote from: dragonpride27 on October 16, 2014, 04:49:39 pm
So...Is 4 playing??  Cuz we are about to show him what D 1 means.....Or did he get a Boo-boo like the others... Hit ya soon bears.
ALL you mean the same number 4... that ran all over little rock on y'all in the title game? if so...YES he will be there... ;D

dragondad#1

Good we want to show him our rings... 8)

THA TRUTH

I'm more worried bout the big 65 coming I'm ready to see him get worked over and lay down

mtindian42

Quote from: dragondad#1 on October 16, 2014, 05:09:36 pm
Good we want to show him our rings... 8)
good come back...I must admit...

cuz

mtindian42

Quote from: THA TRUTH on October 16, 2014, 05:11:13 pm
I'm more worried bout the big 65 coming I'm ready to see him get worked over and lay down
according to hootens bro. this line is the real deal...

mtindian42

cuz

Quote from: mtindian42 on October 16, 2014, 05:36:18 pm
Quote from: THA TRUTH on October 16, 2014, 05:11:13 pm
according to hootens bro. this line is the real deal...
Now MT, how can they be the real deal when all y'all say JC's line is so big and good anyone can run the ball and be a Star RB...... One thing for sure we'll see how good they really are come tomorrow....... ;)

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas