• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Junction City at Bearden

Started by cuz, October 10, 2014, 09:57:52 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

cuz

Should be a interesting game.........

thabeast428

the game

Sure hope it is ... I'm pulling for the upset ... Bears 27 Junction 26  :) 
Quote from: cuz on October 10, 2014, 09:57:52 pm
Should be a interesting game.........

bdubyab60

If someone can give them a game in conference its got to be Bearden? Right?

dart

searkhogfan

the game

Quote from: bdubyab60 on October 10, 2014, 10:09:43 pm
Only team left that has a chance to beat Junction is Bearden in conference or in the State ... Problem is that Bearden only has about 22 players with at least 4 out with injuries , compared to Junctions 40 man squad ... Bears may move the 9th graders up so they can have enough to practice with this week ...

bdubyab60

Quote from: the game on October 10, 2014, 10:16:38 pm
Quote from: bdubyab60 on October 10, 2014, 10:09:43 pm
Only team left that has a chance to beat Junction is Bearden in conference or in the State ... Problem is that Bearden only has about 22 players with at least 4 out with injuries , compared to Junctions 40 man squad ... Bears may move the 9th graders up so they can have enough to practice with this week ...
There might be a couple that can play them as good as Bearden can. This is rivalry though and you always get a little more out of your team. or you would hope anyways.

THA TRUTH

Bearden gets mercy rules as it is proven they are just as bad as I've been saying for weeks

the game

Quote from: searkhogfan on October 10, 2014, 10:16:16 pm
It won't be close.
I guess you're giving up already any chance for Woodlawn to win against Junction or you don't even think you can not be mercy ruled by them ... Bearden was on the Woodlawn 18 yard line fixing to score again when y'all forfeited the game ...

THA TRUTH

There is no way they forfeited if they were about to score

cuz

Quote from: THA TRUTH on October 10, 2014, 10:26:15 pm
There is no way they forfeited if they were about to score
Read GAME'S post again real slow...........

whoknows

Nobody stays within 28 points of JC this year...

the game

Quote from: THA TRUTH on October 10, 2014, 10:23:01 pm
Bearden gets mercy rules as it is proven they are just as bad as I've been saying for weeks
Bearden is the 2nd best team in 2A , why do you think they are so bad when no one has played them within 2 touchdowns all year and that game was tonight when they were up by 14 points and Bearden was on the Woodlawn 18 in the first minute of the of the 2nd half fixing to score again when Woodlawn forfeited the game to Bearden ... Bearden could get mercy ruled by Junction , but they are by no means a bad team , calling them that with nothing to back up your statement shows just how much you know , of course to you everyone is a sorry no good bad football team except your dragons that everyone knows why they have what they have .

THA TRUTH

searkhogfan

Quote from: the game on October 10, 2014, 10:23:55 pm
It won't be close.
I guess you're giving up already any chance for Woodlawn to win against Junction or you don't even think you can not be mercy ruled by them ... Bearden was on the Woodlawn 18 yard line fixing to score again when y'all forfeited the game ...

The weather here at the moment is horrendous.  Not surprised the game was called.  But I've seen some very good Bearden teams over the years.  This isn't one of them.   Wasn't trying to down grade Bearden.  But they're not in the same league with JC.  Bearden was one Helluva Player & fumble better than Woodlawn.

BUCK FEVER

the next chance JC has of losing will be sept 5th 2015 with a 41 game win streak....at Buckaroo stadium. 8)

THA TRUTH

Quote from: the game on October 10, 2014, 10:35:01 pm
Bearden is the 2nd best team in 2A , why do you think they are so bad when no one has played them within 2 touchdowns all year and that game was tonight when they were up by 14 points and Bearden was on the Woodlawn 18 in the first minute of the of the 2nd half fixing to score again when Woodlawn forfeited the game to Bearden ... Bearden could get mercy ruled by Junction , but they are by no means a bad team , calling them that with nothing to back up your statement shows just how much you know , of course to you everyone is a sorry no good bad football team except your dragons that everyone knows why they have what they have .

U couldn't mercy rule strong or PC and strong got handled by Murfreesboro what else do u want me to say

THA TRUTH

Quote from: BUCK FEVER on October 10, 2014, 10:39:13 pm
the next chance JC has of losing will be sept 5th 2015 with a 41 game win streak....at Buckaroo stadium. 8)

U better hope big Gary isn't as good of a recruiter as he thinks he is

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: the game on October 10, 2014, 10:35:01 pm

Woodlawn forfeited the game??

searkhogfan

The coach told the refs to call the game after the storm moved in.  If they hadn't called it, they still would be waiting to restart.

the game

Quote from: searkhogfan on October 10, 2014, 10:38:25 pm
It won't be close.

The weather here at the moment is horrendous.  Not surprised the game was called.  But I've seen some very good Bearden teams over the years.  This isn't one of them.   Wasn't trying to down grade Bearden.  But they're not in the same league with JC.  Bearden was one Helluva Player & fumble better than Woodlawn.
Who is in the same league with Junction ? ... Woodlawn will get their chance in a couple of weeks , let's see how y'all do , Woodies couldn't even stay close to Bearden and to say the only reason we won was because of a fumble and a great player is pathetic , the only reason y'all scored was because of a Bearden fumble on our 30 yard line and other than that 30 yard drive , Woodlawn did nothing !!

Backwoods Bart

Quote from: searkhogfan on October 10, 2014, 10:38:25 pm
It won't be close.

You just down graded your own team then dude! If Bearden hadn't turned the ball over you would have not scored, and penalties kept Bearden from scoring g more than they did in the first half. We could have easily seen 50 -0  so take your Bearden bashing elsewhere, you got throttled to night.

Dragon I

Sounds like a lot of Bearden mistakes.  That could prove costly this week.

THA TRUTH

This is the jc bearden thread please get the Woodlawn talk out of here

THA TRUTH

Quote from: Dragon I on October 10, 2014, 11:07:56 pm

Yea those mistakes happen off the field too at bearden if u know what I mean

Backwoods Bart

Sorry boys, just responding to searkhogfan.

searkhogfan

Woodlawn doesn't stand a chance with JC.  But with that being said.  JC will score atleast 50 on Bearden.  And doubt very seriously Bearden will score before the 4th qtr.  if at all

Wilson

I will have to see JC put up 50 on Bearden and then hold them scoreless myself before i would think that's possible

the game

Quote from: searkhogfan on October 10, 2014, 11:21:06 pm
Woodlawn doesn't stand a chance with JC.  But with that being said.  JC will score atleast 50 on Bearden.  And doubt very seriously Bearden will score before the 4th qtr.  if at all
Your just making Woodlawn look more pathetic with each post you make , if Junction beats Bearden by 50 , what your saying is Junction will beat Woodlawn by 80 ... You might want to quit your sore loser crap , your team deserves better fans than you !!

searkhogfan

I figure JC will beat Woodlawn as bad as they beat PC.  And Beardens not that much better than Woodlawn or PC.  Not a sore loser. I don't have a kid playing.  I just know good football. And I've seen a lot of it at Bearden.  Just not this year. Your QB won't be able to scramble when his line doesn't block & get away from JC. 
JC will beat Bearden as bad as they want. 

the game

Quote from: searkhogfan on October 10, 2014, 11:37:15 pm
I figure JC will beat Woodlawn as bad as they beat PC.  And Beardens not that much better than Woodlawn or PC.   
Bearden beat PC by 4 touchdowns and were on their way to a 4 or 5 touchdown beating of Woodlawn , before y'all called it quits , so I don't understand your thinking that Bearden is not much better than your cubs , especially with Bearden having 4 starters out tonight , just remember no one that has played Bearden a full 4 quarters has been within 3 touchdowns , now I know Bearden will have to play a perfect game against Junction , especially with the injuries they have , but stranger things have happened ...

searkhogfan

Perfect game or not.  JC will invoke the mercy rule by early 3rd qtr

dragondad

Bearden is always our most competitive conference opponent. Regardless of injuries or record thus far they're not being taken lightly by coaches, players, or fans. It's a great in conference rivalry and home or away Bearden always plays us tough, and plays better against us than any other opponent they face. It should be a great game in Bear country next Friday, the annual battle of the unbeatens. Good luck to both teams and hopefully all can stay healthy or get healthy.

JC 49 - Bearden 14

Backwoods Bart

Quote from: searkhogfan on October 10, 2014, 11:37:15 pm
I figure JC will beat Woodlawn as bad as they beat PC.  And Beardens not that much better than Woodlawn or PC.  Not a sore loser. I don't have a kid playing.  I just know good football. And I've seen a lot of it at Bearden.  Just not this year. Your QB won't be able to scramble when his line doesn't block & get away from JC. 

Sour grapes! :-X

Backwoods Bart

Quote from: Dragon I on October 10, 2014, 11:07:56 pm

This

searkhogfan

No Sour Grapes.  I rarely even get excited at a game anymore.  And knew Woodlawn would have to play mistake free, ball control offense to beat Bearden.  But without #4, they're no better than Woodlawn or PC.   JC will keep #4 hemmed up.  JC wins big.   

THA TRUTH

I'm taking bearden very lightly and after the game is over it I'm quotes from back in august will be proven right

dragonpride27

So how many of beardens starters are going to sit out vs us due to"injury"??? Heard a few bears tweaked an ankle last night...yalls way of saying scared...might want to sit # 4 .. Only chance yall have to play us within 30 and if he gets " injured" bearden wouldnt win another game!!

LCC

Quote from: THA TRUTH on October 10, 2014, 11:08:09 pm
This is the jc bearden thread please get the Woodlawn talk out of here
How funny

Ventman

Bears are gone punk Junction City!!

dragondad

Quote from: Ventman on October 11, 2014, 09:30:18 pm
Bears are gone punk Junction City!!

By "punk" do you mean they're going to say they'll win and then not do it?

I just hope we're not countering posts about running up the score again next Saturday.   Then again, it has kept this rainy day interesting and comical.

Ventman

The Bears are going to destroy The littLe dragons! Enough said Already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'!!!!!!!!!!!!!L!!!!!!!!!!!L!L!L!L!L!L!L!L!L!L!L!L!L!L!L!!!L!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!L!L!L!L!L!L!L!L!L!L!

dragondad

Ventman, you know your bedtime is 8:30!! Run along, and don't forget to say your prayers!

oilfieldtrash

I'm going with Bearden 70 JC 0, afterwards the JC posters will be saying Bearden is classless running up the score like that.

dragondad

Bahaha!!! You obviously have drill mud for brains!

Backwoods Bart

Quote from: oilfieldtrash on October 12, 2014, 03:00:55 am
I'm going with Bearden 70 JC 0, afterwards the JC posters will be saying Bearden is classless running up the score like that.

This has got to be one of the most well thought out post that I have ever seen. I bet you are in top management at Murphy oil, right, or a Tool pusher on a triple?  My hard hat is off to you sir. Go Bears! :)

flawlessthoughts

Junction couldn't hold "Hermitage" scoreless before the half. What makes any of you think they will hold Bearden scoreless till the forth?? Im sure Bearden is a much better "team" then Hermitage..

ISU7

JC winning ways continues.....JC by 18

green-eagle

Jc win this one, but as fir as Bearden being the 2 nd best team in 2a .... Nope it not true....

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas