• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bad Boy Mowers Classic @ ICC October 20 through 25

Started by bulldog42, September 30, 2014, 11:31:12 am

Previous topic - Next topic

bulldog42

Any more score updates?    I will get to be at ICC tomorrow and then Norfork for some of Saturday. 

NEA Razorback olfan

NEArkie

Tuckerman won by 2... don't know the final score.

NEA Razorback olfan

Tuckerman over Nemo
Boys by 2 I believe, it didn't show final

bulldog42

Here are the games scheduled for tonight:

Friday October 24
Marmaduke vs Maynard (SB) 3:30
Ouachita vs Maynard (SG) 4:50
Ouachita vs Ridgefield Christian (SB) 6:10
Hillcrest vs Flippin (SG) 7:30
ICC vs Flippin (SB) 8:50

I will be there but won't be there for the early 2 games but will post scores if I can get them.  I will for sure be able to post scores for the last two games.

WPWells

D1

Tuckerman boys beat nemo off a contested bank shot three to me they never should have won

J.D.

J.D.

Quote from: HF on October 23, 2014, 02:23:09 pm
dont feel bad 13, he told me wasnt going then texted me complaining about being road sick cause of the trip to icc!

Last second decision.  I'm full of those

bulldog42

bulldog42

bulldog42

bulldog42

bulldog42

ballmember

Has the time changed for the Shirley vs Armorel game?  schedule shows 5:20, now rumor-not in print-that it is earlier.???  If so, what is the schedule for Saturdays games?  thanks. 

Mr. Basketball

Sr. Boys Final Izard County 60-53 over Flippin. Leading scorers for ICC:  Reynolds 16, Walker 14, Mosley 12. Leading scorers for Flippin:  Politte 20, Smyser 10, Rogers 10 

Mr. Basketball

Schedule for saturday after Hughes forfeits Saturday games to ICC boys and Marmaduke Girls:

12:00 Bradford vs. Ouachita (SG) 
1:20   Bradford vs.Ouachita (SB) 
3:00  Izard County vs. Riverside (SG)
4:20 Shirley vs. Armorel (SB)

bulldog42

Quote from: Mr. Basketball on October 24, 2014, 11:18:13 pm
Sr. Boys Final Izard County 60-53 over Flippin. Leading scorers for ICC:  Reynolds 16, Walker 14, Mosley 12. Leading scorers for Flippin:  Politte 20, Smyser 10, Rogers 10
Thanks for posting I got busy doing the books and phone died

SoftballMom

First off congrats to the Lady Bobcats coming out on top. You can see the team growing each game; with not as much depth as most teams these girls work at getting better in every game they play.

Now to the guys game - Normally I don't post things about refs, but I will have to say this. The Flippin - ICC game had the be the most unorganized reffing I have seen in years. I've seen some games where there has been a bad call here and there; but to be consistent with it makes me wonder what these guys scored on their AAA testing. I'm always about having a fair game. I don't care who wins;  I don't have any children playing on either team, I just love the sport of basketball, and I understand that a ref can't see everything that goes on.......but "DANG GINA"!!!!! Flippin did miss key free throw that could have changed the outcome and I do believe that cost the game in this situation, but you can't beat men wearing a black and white pin strip shirt. So many players wearing black and gray doing the "Walk it Out" all over the court. Congrats to ICC on getting away with the win in a unfashion way;  I can see you making a run in your conference and at state.....just make sure you look both way before a ref finally blows their whistle for a walking violation. Flippin, sorry you had to travel that far for a game that was out of your control, but let's start making those necessary FT and not look like a Shaquille O'neal's out there if this situation happens again.

See you all out at the Twin River Classic in Norfork!!!

bulldog42

Schedule for today:
Saturday October 25
Bradford vs Ouachita (SG) 12:00
Bradford vs Ouachita (SB) 1:20
Marmaduke vs Hughes (SG) 2:40
ICC vs Hughes (SB) 4:00
Shirley vs Armorel (SB) 5:20
Riverside vs ICC (SG) 6:40

WPWells

ballmember

So today will only be 4 games at ICC?  If so, does anyone know why Hughes pulled out?  thanks.

bball101

If Hughes pulled out (can't imagine why), what does the schedule with times look like for today? I'm assuming the games will be streamed and I would like to watch some games.

Basketball Aficionado

Quote from: NEA Razorback olfan on October 20, 2014, 07:31:50 pm
Quote from: 12th Man CHS on October 20, 2014, 07:16:56 pm
Sounds like a great game! Bring us home NEA!

Duke 59
ICC 50
Final

Good hard fought game from both teams
Bopp 20 pts,

Believe #42 ICC 19 pts

#24 had 19 points that night. Not 42. They look a lot alike and with reversed numbers, they're easy to mix up.

NEA Razorback olfan

BoxNOne

Just heard ICC girls over Riverside 40-34 Final.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas