• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bay Sr. Boys schedule

Started by jacket3, August 01, 2014, 07:34:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jacket3

10/28 Bay @ Riverside
11/4   Kipp Delta @ Bay
11/6   Bay @ Ridgefield
11/11  Bay @ Marmaduke
11/14  BIC @ Bay
11/29  Williams Baptist tour
12/4    Bay @ Armorel
12/9    Bay @ Maynard
12/11  Bay @ Emerson
12/15  Bay @ Brookland
12/16  Marmaduke @ Bay
12/19  Bay @ Hughes
12/20  NEA Tourn
1/3     Kell Classic
1/6     Bay @ Trumann
1/12   Armorel @ Bay
1/13   Hughes @ Bay
1/16   Riverside @ Bay
1/19   Maynard @ Bay
1/23   Ridgefield @ Bay
1/26  AAA has Bay @ Armorel again not sure on this one
1/27   EPC @ Bay
2/3     Bay @ BIC
2/5     Bay @ Marked Tree
2/10   Bay @ ICC
2/13   Trumann @ Bay

HorseFeathers

Quote from: jacket3 on August 01, 2014, 07:34:42 pm
10/28 Bay @ Riverside
11/4   Kipp Delta @ Bay
11/6   Bay @ Ridgefield
11/11  Bay @ Marmaduke
11/14  BIC @ Bay
11/29  Williams Baptist tour
12/4    Bay @ Armorel
12/9    Bay @ Maynard
12/11  Bay @ Emerson
12/15  Bay @ Brookland
12/16  Marmaduke @ Bay
12/19  Bay @ Hughes
12/20  NEA Tourn
1/3     Kell Classic
1/6     Bay @ Trumann
1/12   Armorel @ Bay
1/13   Hughes @ Bay
1/16   Riverside @ Bay
1/19   Maynard @ Bay
1/23   Ridgefield @ Bay
1/26  AAA has Bay @ Armorel again not sure on this one
1/27   EPC @ Bay
2/3     Bay @ BIC
2/5     Bay @ Marked Tree
2/10   Bay @ ICC
2/13   Trumann @ Bay

So both of the "proposed" trips west fell through(Was told that Scranton and County Line were both possibilities?)

jacket3

as far as i know, but like all things it's schedule to change

bscinar

Only 3 home games before New Year's Day? Wow!

Oldref

That Emerson trip is going to be a killer drive........I had heard coach was trying to get another game down south for the Saturday night after playing Emerson on Friday. Guess he couldn't find any takers on it. Only play Brookland once this year and it is at Brookland......that will be a test for anyone............ Picked up EPC also this year. Pretty tought schedule just playing the teams withing 30 minutes of Jonesboro. Lots of good teams again in NEA.

bball101

Bay @ Emerson on 12-11 shows to be on a Thursday. has this been changed to Friday?

jacketman

I also have that on 12-11. Unless it was a typo on the schedule. None the less, a heck of a trip!

Oldref

I just assumed it was a Friday and didn't check......you are both correct that is a Thursday. Makes it even harder to make the trip if that is the correct date.

Batman44

Have marked my calendar for that game.

Oldref

Heard today from a reliable source this schedule is not completely accurate  . There is a trip planned to Emerson on Friday and Scranton on Saturday . Think both dates are four game nights girls and boys  Dec12th and13th..  should see a revised and  completed schedule soon.

SHS Baller

The Bay vs Emerson game is on the 13th which is a Saturday

Silky Johnson

I'm ready for the season right now!  I think if Bay matches up with Pocahontas that will be a war at Williams Baptist. I would bet the game this year will be better than the one last year that pokey squeaked out at the end. I know they got upset by highland @highland in district last year but I expect them to make a postseason run in 4A no matter if the division is up or down. I'd like to see Bay play another bigger, competitive team just to stay tested and to show how good they can be as a team. I know the part of the schedule where they play the bulk of their conf. can lead to bad habits and sloppy play at times. I do think that this team will stay disciplined and listen to Coach Brannen as they don't appear to be a team full of egos.

NEA Razorback olfan

September 04, 2014, 02:27:42 pm #12 Last Edit: September 04, 2014, 02:29:28 pm by NEA Razorback olfan
All this Bay bashing by these people???, I am not from Bay , but know some parents, players, and Coach Brennan. My son has competed against Bay since middle School , They are very proud of their Basketball program and should be. Attended many games vs Bay and all the people were great. If they beat us they deserved it , never was any boasting at the games , if we won they said good game. All these recruiting accusations are really funny, Bay doesn't have beach front property with condos lol. Bay does sit on the outside of Jonesboro surrounded by a number of school districts like Brookland, Nettleton , Trumann, and Valley View. So a lot of kids can choose which school they want to attend. Bay will be my pick to win State this year, and YES they will be that good. Watson will put them at another level above any 1A school. Anytime you add a player that can put up 40 Pt's a night , that will make it tough on their competition. We play Bay again this year and like last year the coaches will be out to win!! Next summer coach Gross and Brennan will be hanging out and talking at the Bay summer camp. I believe this FF board can be fun for everyone if we use it like we are adults, and support our teams (sons & daughters) through good and bad seasons. That being said good luck to all the teams this year, I really enjoy going to watch good games. Last thing , if you don't think Bay will be very good , (go play them).... Was going to put in other thread , but it was locked.

jacketman

Well said NEA....and Thanks for the kind words. I can say the same for Brookland and the other NEA schools.

Hogfan167

I guess if Olfan says it we all should believe it lol.

NEA Razorback olfan

Quote from: jacketman on September 04, 2014, 02:34:13 pm
Well said NEA....and Thanks for the kind words. I can say the same for Brookland and the other NEA schools.

No problem, I'm not going to say anything on here I wouldn't say to your face.

NEA Razorback olfan

Quote from: Hogfan167 on September 04, 2014, 02:40:18 pm
I guess if Olfan says it we all should believe it lol.

You are free to believe what you want.

HorseFeathers

but not free to post baseless accusations, on this board. Bring concrete evidence that bay has offered these kids some reward or compensation for transferring to bay. . . And heck i'll give you a ride to the AAA office in little rock to present your case against bay.. . Until then leave it at the coffee shops, water coolers etc, most of you claim to be grown adults but obviously your not very bright as we keep going down this same road. . . .

Hogfan167

HF, are you directing this post at me? Looked at my posts and don't see any baseless accusations.

HorseFeathers

everyone in general sir . . . . Take it all back over to the other thread now though. I'll just merge all the bay hate into one thread. . .

J.D.

Quote from: Hogfan167 on September 04, 2014, 04:15:33 pm
HF, are you directing this post at me? Looked at my posts and don't see any baseless accusations.

He directs it at me.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas