• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Most anticipated games next season

Started by Moonshiner, April 16, 2014, 12:52:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

bball101

Will Hughes be in 1A 3E next season?

bulldog42

Quote from: bball101 on June 03, 2014, 10:41:47 am
Will Hughes be in 1A 3E next season?
Yes according to the 2014-2016 conference sheet from AAA website,

Old Man River

is Hughes still as talent rich as they have been in the past? I have seen some SUPER athletic groups come through that were so well coached. Hard to believe that they could maintain that type of effectiveness on the court.

Real deal

Quote from: Old Man River on June 04, 2014, 01:02:00 am
is Hughes still as talent rich as they have been in the past? I have seen some SUPER athletic groups come through that were so well coached. Hard to believe that they could maintain that type of effectiveness on the court.

I think they are still super talented but I'm not sure they have hired a coach for next year yet.  School is in some number (350) and financial issues I think.  Rich tradition there, just think Wes Swift and Gus Malzhan got there starts there.

MomaLion

Quote from: Old Man River on June 04, 2014, 01:02:00 am
These kids play basketball year round there.  It's basically all Hughes has left going for it as a community so they are well supported.  When one talented bunch graduates, another is moving on up.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas