• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Links to AHSAA 2015 4A, 5A, 6A and 7A Brackets can be found here

Started by sevenof400, May 12, 2015, 11:10:59 am

Previous topic - Next topic

sevenof400

Click here for the 4A bracket.

Click here for the 5A bracket.

Click here for the 6A bracket.

Click here for the 7A bracket.

ricepig

sevenof400

AirWarren

Dardanelle and warren on opposite sides of the bracket. Could be a 4a state title game easily.

Romeo

Quote from: AirWarren on May 12, 2015, 05:41:32 pm
Dardanelle and warren on opposite sides of the bracket. Could be a 4a state title game easily.

Possibility of the boys team playing in the state title game at noon, then graduating later that night at 8:00pm.

chaoslord

I'll be in the area so I might need to check in on those games

AirWarren

Quote from: Romeo on May 12, 2015, 06:21:29 pm

Possibility of the boys team playing in the state title game at noon, then graduating later that night at 8:00pm.

The title game is on a Thursday in Fayetteville? Wow.

Romeo, you getting into soccer any?

The Coach

Romeo

Quote from: AirWarren on May 12, 2015, 08:32:36 pm

Oh, I didn't know graduation was on Thursday. I thought it was originally on Friday. Ive followed the Warren soccer teams since they started in 2012. Ive been a fan of the World Cup for a while, but I became more interested in the soccer leagues after I watched the confederations cup and some the premier league games a few years ago.

AirWarren

EPL is great. Confederation cup is great too.

Graduation is Thursday 21st.

Go Postal

Quote from: Romeo on May 12, 2015, 09:20:53 pm
Quote from: AirWarren on May 12, 2015, 08:32:36 pm

Oh, I didn't know graduation was on Thursday. I thought it was originally on Friday. Ive followed the Warren soccer teams since they started in 2012. Ive been a fan of the World Cup for a while, but I became more interested in the soccer leagues after I watched the confederations cup and some the premier league games a few years ago.
Nice.  It is good to see a soccer fan even from 2012. 
This Country is starting to see (this old world sport) Soccer as a major sport in for instance MLS or World Cup for men or women.  Hard to get past football or basketball on ratings, but are really doing good.  In High School, Arkansas, has been doing very good since 1998, but still hasn't have the following as football or basketball, but towns are adding this sport every year.  Fantastic!  My advice to you is to follow all High School/College/Pro sports in soccer or even other sports.  It opens up your "sports" mind.  My thoughts on Major teams in any sport, Mey, they get paid for their performance.  Though as a fan, I enjoy those games, but to really see any teams going to be best is High School, Club or College in any sport.  No pay, playing to your abilities.  Great sports.

Heck, I use to be, "Soccer is not a sport, there is only Football/Basketball/Baseball are the only American sports". but once I learned the rules, strategy, athletic skills/abilities in soccer, then I also have become, not just in High School, but also a Worldwide fan.

AirWarren

Amen GP.

I'm trying to find a good MLS team to follow. Houston or Dallas would be good choices but I like sound of the Portland Timbers. They are kind of like a lumberjack!

Of course my team is Chelsea FC, love the USA team and I follow Mexico when they aren't playing USA.

Go Postal

AirWarren, I don't know if you follow any women's soccer, but how do you think the US Women will do in the World Cup? 

On what I said earlier about high school soccer coming around more each year, I'm amazed at how teams have done in the last few years, for instance,
in 7A:
Bentonville boys have gotten State Champs for two consecutive years.
Bryant girls get their 1st State Champ to go with last years State Runner-up.
in 6A:
Russellville boys have gotten State Champs for two consecutive years.
Siloam Springs girls have gotten State Champs for two consecutive years.
in 5A:
DeQueen boys, 4-peat 4A State Champ, Semifinalist 1st year in 5A losing to Harrison, They are a 2-peat 5A State Champ now.  Nuff said.
5A girls, Harrison or a girl's private school.  I know that this might seem bias, but I looked at the records from '02 to present, the only other non private school that was in the finals was Searcy in '02 and Arkadelphia in '04.  Both played Harrison and got State Runner-up for those years.  The other years, besides Harrison was PA, LRCA, CAC and SC.  This in no means that a school other than I mentioned can't win.  I saw and read about some good 5A girls teams this year, you are doing great.  Keep up the great work!
in 4A:
CAC boys, get their 2nd State Champ win to go with their 4 State Runner-ups, beat a great runner-up Danville, who came out of nowhere for their 1st Championship game.
Gentry girls, come out of nowhere in their 1st final game and get their 1st State Champ against CAC with 5 State Champs and 2 State Runner-ups.  Fantastic.

Anyway, records I used are on this link...

http://www.fearlessfriday.com/yabbse/index.php?topic=135409.0

Go Postal

Like this pic.  Well deserved.
I lost count around 40+.  Dang it if DeQueen can bring these numbers in other sports, for instance, Like Greenwood in Football, then no problem.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas