• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2015 6A/7A (All Conferences) Boys and Girls Standings

Started by sevenof400, March 01, 2015, 07:23:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

sevenof400

March 01, 2015, 07:23:54 pm Last Edit: May 02, 2015, 05:30:34 pm by sevenof400
2015 7A West Soccer Info

Please click here for the latest 7A West Boys standings AND game grid.

Please click here for the latest 7A West Girls standings AND game grid.

2015 6A South Soccer Info

Please click here for the latest 6A South Boys standings AND game grid.

Please click here for the latest 6A South Girls standings AND game grid.

2015 7A/6A Central Soccer Info

Please click here for the latest 7A/6A Central Boys standings AND game grid.

Please click here for the latest 7A/6A Central Girls standings AND game grid.

2015 7A/6A East Info

Please click here for the latest 7A/6A East Boys standings AND game grid.

Please click here for the latest 7A/6A East Girls standings AND game grid.

Please click here for a screen shot on what you should see when viewing these documents!

chaoslord

I thought about trying to make changes to this but without having time to look at it I chickened out for fear of breaking it. (Probably also don't have access but I didn't want to try  ;D )

Boys:
March 17: Har-Ber @ Fayetteville
April 10: Har-Ber @ Bentonville
April 29th should be changed to Har-Ber @ Rogers
May 5: Bentonville @ Har-Ber

Girls:
March 17: Har-Ber @ Fayetteville
April 29th should be changed to Har-Ber @ Rogers
May 5: Bentonville @ Har-Ber

Those changes should give everyone 14 games (a total of 15 mentions on the tab since there is a table at the bottom)

sevenof400

Okay, I think I have all those changes correctly entered.  Now off to try and get the other conferences.

CoachKJ

From last night

6A South

Girls
Sheridan 2 Lake Hamilton 1

Boys
Lake Hamilton 1 Sheridan 0

CoachKJ

sevenof400

Thanks Coach KJ - and please keep those scores coming!  I have added LR Hall to the girls side of the 6A South.

sevenof400

Just as a reminder, if you are wondering why some conference games are NOT listed in the blended 6A/7A standings, please click here for an explanation. 

kenrodsimon

Why even split the conferences? If some games don't matter. A conference with Conway, Bryant, Mount/Catholic, Van Buren, Central, NLR, Cabot and West Memphis is easy.

sevenof400

Quote from: kenrodsimon on April 01, 2015, 10:01:03 am
Why even split the conferences? If some games don't matter. A conference with Conway, Bryant, Mount/Catholic, Van Buren, Central, NLR, Cabot and West Memphis is easy.

Take a look at the distance required for some of those games and you will see part of the issue AAA has faced with this 6A/7A problem over the years. 

FutbolPhan

6A/7A Central Conference Games 4/7/15

Bryant VB 0 - 1 Conway VB
Bryant VG 4 - 1 Conway VG

coachwinn33

Benton Boys beat PB 6-0 on 4/14
Benton Boys beat Parkview 5-0 on 4/17

Wildcat2016

El Dorado played Texarkana on April 23

VG
ElDo 4 TX 1

VB
ElDo 3 TX 2

coachwinn33

How has Eldo Clinched one seed in South.  Benton Can obtain 32 points.  Eldo can finish with less.  Benton Wins vs Eldo.  then its points.  So?

chaoslord

Quote from: coachwinn33 on May 01, 2015, 08:40:56 am
How has Eldo Clinched one seed in South.  Benton Can obtain 32 points.  Eldo can finish with less.  Benton Wins vs Eldo.  then its points.  So?

The girls have cliched the 1 seed. The boys have only clinched playoffs. That's why it's Yes(1) for the girls and Yes for the boys.

coachwinn33

Quote from: chaoslord on May 01, 2015, 08:51:53 am
Quote from: coachwinn33 on May 01, 2015, 08:40:56 am

The girls have cliched the 1 seed. The boys have only clinched playoffs. That's why it's Yes(1) for the girls and Yes for the boys.

Ok got yea, then how come Benton boys have not clinched.  They can loose all 4 and still have 9 wins, one better than anyone else.

chaoslord

It's something manually updated so it just got updated. I believe you're right that they have clinched since they take 6 of 8 and 9-5 is better than Sheridan or Texarkana, who can at best get to 8-6. That said, from the results we have currently, Hall, Lake Hamilton, Parkview, or Pine Bluff could theoretically get to 9 wins.

sevenof400

Coachwinn33,

Chaoslord is right on all points - a lack of reported results has made it impossible to 'officially' say Benton has mathematically secured a playoff spot but the likely reality is Benton will be the #2 seed.  I keep looking for results in the 6A South but it seems to be the hardest conference on which to get scores.  I'll keep looking but in the meantime, if you can help with any of the missing scores, please do so.   

Arbitro

The 4/24 Lake Hamilton vs Pine Bluff VB game was played on 4/27, with Lake Hamilton winning 7-1

It won't help with tie breaker calculations, but at that game the Lake Hamilton coach told me that they had won their first three conference games and then lost the next six (which is at least consistent with the known scores on the game grid).  After the PB win that would make Lake Hamilton 4 wins and 6 losses.

CoachKJ

6A South Girls

LH defeated Hall 11-0 on 4/14. It appears that Hall was given credit for a loss, but LH was not given credit for the win. LH should be 4-5 in conference with 8 tiebreaker points.

sevenof400

CoachKJ,

I don't even have that game listed at all so I will add it now.  This was part of the problem I faced when compiling schedules this year - a good number of schools don't publish their schedules anywhere.  Not on their school website, AAA, anywhere. 

Usually in a conference if I can find all but one team's schedules, I am covered.  It is definitely hit and miss. 

If you see any other games missing (especially in the 6A South) please let me know and thanks for bringing this to light.

CoachKJ

6A South Girls

Missing games on the schedule

5/05/15 LR Hall @ Texarkana
5/08/15 LR Hall @ Lake Hamilton

FutbolPhan

From 4/24/2015

6A East Conference

Jonesboro VG 2-1 over Marion
Jonesboro VB 8-0 over Marion

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas