• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

LR Parkview

Started by BigJimSlade, April 06, 2015, 08:16:02 am

Previous topic - Next topic

BigJimSlade

Article in last weeks ADG where a student has accused Parkview's HC of kicking him in chest and other abuse. Can anyone on FF from Parkview shed any light on this?

4real

I believe this is old news...
Seems like I remember hearing back in the fall about such accusations.

BigJimSlade

UncleRico

Loyalfan1

BigJimSlade

Haven't heard, or seen, a thing. Both sides have been silent on the matter.

Oldbadger

Perhaps an out of court settlement is in the works?

BigJimSlade

Rumor is Hardiman is out

JohnBarleycorn

Hearing going on tonight.

UncleRico

Quote from: JohnBarleycorn on May 27, 2015, 09:42:42 pm
Hearing going on tonight.
What ever happened with this situation?

JohnBarleycorn

Nothing. He keeps his job. Not other disciplinary action taken.

JohnBarleycorn

Second verse, same as the first. Rumors coming out of Parkview again.

Mairzy Doats

Jeezy Pete...I haven't snagged Hooten's yet, but those poor guys were probably scrambling to delete all the coach names and replace them with "TBA" this spring. And it still won't be enough.

razortrack

Quote from: JohnBarleycorn on June 16, 2016, 12:01:27 pm
Second verse, same as the first. Rumors coming out of Parkview again.

That situation last year was about kicking a player in the chest. This currently is a different situation dealing with sexual misconduct with a student. Apparently the investigation is ongoing.

purpleswag

Quote from: razortrack on July 09, 2016, 09:48:26 am
That situation last year was about kicking a player in the chest. This currently is a different situation dealing with sexual misconduct with a student. Apparently the investigation is ongoing.

Is this about the same guy??

razortrack

Quote from: purpleswag on July 11, 2016, 06:28:39 am
Is this about the same guy??

Yes. I believe last year's kicking the student in the chest situation is over and the sexual misconduct thing is ongoing. I am not sure if he is coaching in the summer right now, on paid administrative leave, or if there is an interim HC.

purpleswag

Quote from: razortrack on July 11, 2016, 08:21:44 am
Yes. I believe last year's kicking the student in the chest situation is over and the sexual misconduct thing is ongoing. I am not sure if he is coaching in the summer right now, on paid administrative leave, or if there is an interim HC.

Wow!

UncleRico

Quote from: razortrack on July 11, 2016, 08:21:44 am
They asked him to turn his keys in early this summer, and they cancelled practice the month of June. They resumed and he was back before the dead period. I know nothing about any of these other accusations, but I hope there not true.

Maynard G Krebs

Another coach doing something stupid.  Wonder what the headcount is on coaches doing this?

AirWarren

Quote from: Maynard G Krebs on August 19, 2016, 08:27:14 am
Another coach doing something stupid.  Wonder what the headcount is on coaches doing this?
And that's only scratching the surface. No telling how many more is out there that haven't been caught.

In my time, before the emergence of social media, no telling how much it went under the radar.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas