• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Warren vs Joe T Robinson(2.0). Semifinals. Let’s get it started!!!

Started by AirWarren, November 24, 2017, 09:39:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

nastynice

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on December 01, 2017, 06:39:42 pm
Good crowd here now. Warren side is about full, but it's small. Might be standing room only over there.
Where you sitting sugartown?

RyanLR

RyanLR

Joe T Robinson-7
Warren-7
Zaytron Waits 5 yard run
6:56 1st Quarter

BigLion10

heavyhittaz_7

RyanLR

RyanLR

Joe T Robinson-7
Warren-21
2 yard run
4:28
Robinson threw a pick after penalties and all momentum is with Warren right now.

RyanLR

Im not one to usually mention things like this but this game is not being officiated fairly at all. You arent allowed to hit Treylon Burks at all apparently.
Joe T Robinson-7
Warren-28
Mcknight 21 yard run
1:09 2nd Quarter

SUGARTOWN

OLDSCHOOL82

Ryan...pretty sure this is part of what's always been said about Robinson winning big games.  Seeing exactly what i expected to see.

Sigmund Sauer

Just got home, was about to stream this. Glad I checked this thread first, not even a game. Guess this answers that question people had all year.

Nacho

Yeah the Arkadelphia (officiating) game is interesting too but we always complain about that lol

Danold Dump

POTUS

Quote from: Nacho on December 01, 2017, 08:09:15 pm
Yeah the Arkadelphia (officiating) game is interesting too but we always complain about that lol

What's wrong with it?

RyanLR

beach bum

Not what I expected. I figured Warren would win this but not cruising like this.... 24 minutes is a long time to go. Let's see if Warren adds a couple more scores and puts it out of reach.

Chief_Osceola™

Robinson has to score coming out of the break or else it's over. Warren has all the momentum right now. Turnovers killing the Senators.

RyanLR

Well same exact situation as last year, Senators get the ball to start the 3rd. They gotta score immediately to get back in this game.

Chief_Osceola™

jimbojack

Senators are allowed to tackle Burks.  Looks like just don't want to.  Or McKnight either for that matter.

OLDSCHOOL82

Yep, he's here.  Already got his shirt off and swinging a lumber jack axe!

LJ06

Wasn't expecting this score at all, but here we are for the second straight season with Warren leading by 21. Warren must hold Robinson defensively and prevent the comeback that Robinson made last season.

RyanLR

nastynice

LJ06

Quote from: RyanLR on December 01, 2017, 08:35:18 pm
THIS has to be a stadium record crowd.

Big game for Robinson program wise. State championship birth on the line. Warren is in town. Athletes ALL over the field. What's not to love? Lol

Lumberjackfan1978

RyanLR

beach bum

Quote from: OLDSCHOOL82 on December 01, 2017, 08:33:59 pm
Yep, he's here.  Already got his shirt off and swinging a lumber jack axe!

Now that made me laugh pretty dang hard out load....

RyanLR

Joe T Robinson-14
Warren-28
Tackett to James 6 yards
11:55 4th Quarter

LJ06

Warren either needs to score or have a long time eating drive.

RyanLR

Joe T Robinson-21
Warren-28
Tackett to Taylor 6 yards
8:34 4th Quarter

OLDSCHOOL82

LJ06

Quote from: OLDSCHOOL82 on December 01, 2017, 09:11:38 pm
Warren shouldn't of let off the gas!

Nope. Playing not to lose. Gotta keep the foot on the throttle against a team this good.

FF Secretary of Defense Flap_Jack48

Well, it's Treylon time folks.  Need a big drive here to work it down and put this game away.  Let's Go Jacks!  I told you it'd be a ballgame.  Robinson is a great team and wasn't going to get swept off the field.

-Kyle

Lumberjackfan1978

Quote from: FF Secretary of Defense Flap_Jack48 on December 01, 2017, 09:15:22 pm
Well, it's Treylon time folks.  Need a big drive here to work it down and put this game away.  Let's Go Jacks!  I told you it'd be a ballgame.  Robinson is a great team and wasn't going to get swept off the field.

-Kyle
yep two good teams here tonight

Sigmund Sauer

Is Robinson the better conditioned team here? Warren may have gassed in the 1st half.

SUGARTOWN

3 missed red zone opportunities in the first half for Robinson were costly.

Edit: no Burks on 4th and 1 there????? Wth?

LJ06

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on December 01, 2017, 09:23:56 pm
3 missed red zone opportunities in the first half for Robinson were costly.

Edit: no Burks on 4th and 1 there????? Wth?

Had to sit out a play

SUGARTOWN

RyanLR

Joe T Robinson-28
Warren-28
Tackett to Kentle 44 yards
3:47 4th Quarter
Oh baby!

LJ06

Sigmund Sauer

polksalet

Touchdown99

FBfan79

Timeout called. .4 left in the game. Tinoco will attempt a 37 yard FG to win the game.

Per Lumberjack twitter

RyanLR

Joe T Robinson-28
Warren-28
37 yard field goal is no good!!!
End of regulation

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas