• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Magazine @ Foreman - round 2

Started by Redzone, November 10, 2018, 06:35:26 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Bearden_Bear72

Redzone

rattlerfan24

Partsman

Redzone

Partsman

Partsman

The refs done all they could for mag but it wasn't enough.

RATTLER43

Respect for Batey and Gators. Good game.  Cheering for you the rest of the way. 

beach bum

Partsman

RATTLER43

Redzone

I ain't ever seen so many flags lol

cuz

Great game Rattlers. Congrats Foreman....

Redzone

Coach is chewing them out and they deserve it.

alaskanstorm

Well, the rattlers had every reason to fold early but they fought back and made it a game.  A young group and an effort to be proud of.  Congrats to foreman best of luck the rest the way.  I'll give my end of year review tomorrow and let 43 or 24 announce all the different end of the season LYA.

KingSnake

I thought the game was in Foreman and you think the refs were calling for Magazine?  Sounds like it was a good game much better than everyone outside of Magazine thought.  Congrats and good luck to Foreman and congrats to the Rattlers for a strong finish to a great season!!!

couch-coach06

Magazine is a solid team.. we played like crap ... Better get it together or we will be home...

Partsman

Rattlers came to play. Good ball club with lots of heart.

Wildcatalumni21

Quote from: Redzone on November 16, 2018, 09:39:39 pm
I ain't ever seen so many flags lol
Then you wasn't at the Ida/Hector game

Redzone

stuck in between

Hats off to Magazine. Very determined hard playing team. You guys have a lot to be proud of. They represented your town well. The Gators did not play very well tonight, but still managed to win. This team is very Jeckel and Hyde. In games like this one and Mineral they did not look like a championship caliber team. Then in others like Mount Ida they do. You cannot play inconsistent and continue to play after Thanksgiving. They will have to find a way to remedy this issue or the hopes of a repeat will be over. As a loyal fan since I moved here 3 years ago I do want to say this and quite honestly I hope the players and coaches read it. I am sick to my stomach at seeing the unsportsmanlike penalties. We had two tonight. One resulted in what was likely going to be a touchdown scoring drive being turned into a field goal at a time when every point we scored was needed. We have got to get control of things like this if we expect to compete with the likes of Hazen, J.C. and Hampton who by the way all won by huge margins tonight.

rattlerfan24

Congrats Foreman!! Good luck the rest of the way.

Wantobe

The Rattlers played very hard and should be proud of themselves for that. I did see #8 in the middle of a lot of those unsportsmanlike calls but never on the receiving end, maybe it was just coincidence. The Gators started out looking like the team we usually see, but sort of mellowed out around the middle of the second quarter. I hope that we will see our normal  from the team next week. If you add in the punt return called back and a few of those play saving flags for the Rattlers and the score would have been a far cry different. I personally hope a different officiating crew shows up to call next Friday.
Safe Travels to the Rattlers.

rattlerfan24

Redzone

rattlerfan24

Quote from: Redzone on November 16, 2018, 08:50:41 pm
Excuse for what? We're winning.
congrats on the win.  I was just referring to the excuses you now see later in this thread and the Foreman vs Earle thread.  Its been a common theme this year.  Teams find a way to play terrible against Magazine.  I have no idea why.  Ill take it tho. 

Anyways, congrats again on last nights win and good luck the rest of the way.  Pulling for you guys now.

IdaLions

Quote from: rattlerfan24 on November 17, 2018, 10:26:00 am
congrats on the win.  I was just referring to the excuses you now see later in this thread and the Foreman vs Earle thread.  Its been a common theme this year.  Teams find a way to play terrible against Magazine.  I have no idea why.  Ill take it tho. 

Anyways, congrats again on last nights win and good luck the rest of the way.  Pulling for you guys now.

Hey, y'all have exceeded expectations and have once again surprised me. Y'all are my pick to win conference next year(and maybe even make it to the quarter finals next year). Good news, you're probably beat Ida next year😂

rattlerfan24

You dont think they are going to 8 man?

M.I. D

Quote from: rattlerfan24 on November 17, 2018, 11:50:16 am
You dont think they are going to 8 man?

No. It looks like they should have enough to play probably 18-22 if they all come out that should. Will be really young!

rattlerfan24

Good deal. 

Sounds like us this year

MICHAELSPAPPY

Impressed with Magazine against the #1 team. Good things next year.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas