• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

5A BOYS BRACKET w/teams

Started by Brian G, February 27, 2016, 10:47:09 am

Previous topic - Next topic

PA Dad

I second the congrats to Maumelle.  Great win.

mijally

Good to see you on the BB board PA Dad. Your boy Korita is special. Can't wait to watch him on ESPN the next few years.

mijally

Is the game as good as it sounds?

Corey870

Quote from: mijally on March 05, 2016, 08:17:19 pm
Is the game as good as it sounds?
Wasn't you one of the ones said FC was gone lose to HS... Hands down FC is the best team in 5a

PA Dad

March 05, 2016, 09:40:54 pm #54 Last Edit: March 07, 2016, 02:41:17 pm by PA Dad
FC has a great team.  But there's no need to brag.  If FC is the best team, they'll prove it next week.  Let the team's play on the floor speak for itself.

mijally

No. I was the one who said you were going to foul him a million times. But you didn't. And ending up winning because of it. That was the difference. Did you not press?  I was listening on the radio and it didn't sound like you were.

MrManne35

No we didn't press that much because Hot Springs had just add much speed as we did. FC just got they hands on a lot of balls. Them boys real scrappy.

Corey870

No matter what jolly or pa say Forrest City Is legit and the real deal, they done sent both y'all teams home watching cartoon

scoutteamshoota

Could someone get this cat to an English class ?

mijally

Quote from: Corey870 on March 05, 2016, 09:47:20 pm
No matter what jolly or pa say Forrest City Is legit and the real deal, they done sent both y'all teams home watching cartoon
I'm afraid not my friend. My team is waiting on you in the finals.

mijally

Quote from: MrManne35 on March 05, 2016, 09:44:02 pm
No we didn't press that much because Hot Springs had just add much speed as we did. FC just got they hands on a lot of balls. Them boys real scrappy.
I thought maybe you were half court trapping because the steals were in the front court. Jumping passing lanes maybe or getting deflections?  Either way, you didn't foul and put them on the line. The score was lower but the result was the same.

MrManne35

FC just have quick hands and feet. Every time hot springs put it on the floor they were getting their hands on the ball.

lyckedesplit1

WOW ;D ;D ;D ;D What a great game. No matter how some of our FC fans feel HOT SPRINGS is a great team. Yes there was some wishy washy calls. But that went both ways. Here's the thing you have to play the game and deal with the calls both ways. Who's to say what would have happen if this or that had happen come on man. Ive learn to just enjoy the game that i love and let the kid do what they do. And hope we win with our talent. I talked to some HOT SPRING fans and we said to night against PA we are together but tomorrow we are against each other. i said thats whats up. After the win i went to the other side of the court and found those fans and gave them a hand shake and a hug. Thats what its all about. LOVING THE GAME AND THE KIDS. RESPECT comes with that.

MDXPHD

Fc fans really ruin any kind of enjoyment of watching them play. I wanna go for Maumelle, even though I'm an East fan, because Fc fans are uneducated and annoying on here.

lyckedesplit1

Im going to keep it real. All FC fans can't be judged by the stupidity of ONE. I apologize for his ridiculous comments and apparently his lack of education. Ive tried to reach out to this person already but i see it was to no avail. i guess you just can't cure stupidity. Trust me on this i know this person personally.

lyckedesplit1

Oh yea this is my last time apologizing. Because if you don't like what one person is saying be a MAN or Woman and single that person out. Because one person doesn't speak for hold FORREST CITY. Because I might not be the sharpest knife in the drawer but i do have a little education :D :D

MrManne35

Exactly. I don't even live in FC. I haven't lived in FC for over 25 years. I go hard for FC because my nephew RJ plays for them so to call all FC fans uneducated is just ridiculous. If you don't like what a person post just quit responding to that person and eventually they will be quiet.

Corey870

Man don't nobody care about u not going for FC in the championship game we still gone be there to root for our team your vote don't matter when it comes to liking our team or fans and to say our fans are uneducated speaks a lot about you, we can easily say the same about you and your team fans. It just goes to show how much hate FC have against them.... Ppl been saying all yr long that FC hasn't played nobody and they wouldn't be able to compete against the west, south, or central but you have been proven wrong once again..... FC fans are behind their team 100℅

LETS GOOOOO MUSTANGS!!!!! I BLEED BLUE

MDXPHD

Quote from: Corey870 on March 06, 2016, 09:36:25 am
Man don't nobody care about u not going for FC in the championship game we still gone be there to root for our team your vote don't matter when it comes to liking our team or fans and to say our fans are uneducated speaks a lot about you, we can easily say the same about you and your team fans. It just goes to show how much hate FC have against them.... Ppl been saying all yr long that FC hasn't played nobody and they wouldn't be able to compete against the west, south, or central but you have been proven wrong once again..... FC fans are behind their team 100℅

LETS GOOOOO MUSTANGS!!!!! I BLEED BLUE

I've been going for you all year and defending your team against the other conferences. Fans like you are the reason nobody wants to support FC.  At least there are some fans on here from FC that understand how ignorant you are.

Corey870

Quote from: MDXPHD on March 06, 2016, 11:24:20 am
I've been going for you all year and defending your team against the other conferences. Fans like you are the reason nobody wants to support FC.  At least there are some fans on here from FC that understand how ignorant you are.
😂😂😂 ignorant is you saying FC fans are uneducated kmsl and once again nobody cares if you are a fan or not the city of Forrest city is still gone be behind our team 100℅ regardless if a outsider that's not from here like it or not

lyckedesplit1

I CARE thats why we get the hatred toward our team and our city because of the things some people say on here.  Well let me say what YOU be saying COREY870.

The_Pioneer

What's saddest is Corey has no clue why everyone says he is uneducated.  Never fear.  After the season, we'll never have to decipher his inane ramblings on here again. 

Corey870

Quote from: lyckedesplit1 on March 06, 2016, 11:39:18 am
I CARE thats why we get the hatred toward our team and our city because of the things some people say on here.  Well let me say what YOU be saying COREY870.
ima defend my city regardless of what you saying if I feel like they ain't getting the respect they deserve oh well don't care if you don't agree nor nobody else I'm still gone voice my opinion at the end of the day

Corey870

Quote from: The_Pioneer on March 06, 2016, 11:40:35 am
What's saddest is Corey has no clue why everyone says he is uneducated.  Never fear.  After the season, we'll never have to decipher his inane ramblings on here again.
what is saddest y'all talks a lot behind the internet not my fault ur team at home eat cereal

MDXPHD

Quote from: Corey870 on March 06, 2016, 11:54:57 am
ima defend my city regardless of what you saying if I feel like they ain't getting the respect they deserve oh well don't care if you don't agree nor nobody else I'm still gone voice my opinion at the end of the day

Lol, any respect you deserve is diminished because of the way you act on here.

Quote from: lyckedesplit1 on March 06, 2016, 11:39:18 am

Truth.

Quote from: Corey870 on March 06, 2016, 11:56:45 am
what is saddest y'all talks a lot behind the internet not my fault ur team at home eat cereal

Ha, 12 pm on a Sunday and your food choice is cereal.

Corey870

Quote from: MDXPHD on March 06, 2016, 12:25:05 pm
Lol, any respect you deserve is diminished because of the way you act on here.

Truth.

Ha, 12 pm on a Sunday and your food choice is cereal.
😂😂😂 naw my team in the finals, oh yea I ate IHOP this morning just in case you still wanted to know

lyckedesplit1

Corey Thats why i be trying to tell you to chill a little because i have a son that play for FC and the killing part of it all he is your freaky cousin dude now you know who the heck i am. So dude please chill out now dang.

Corey870

Quote from: Corey870 on March 06, 2016, 12:45:33 pm
😂😂😂 naw my team in the finals, oh yea I ate IHOP this morning just in case you still wanted to know
kmsl u said any respect who cares bout respect on the internet dude u grown rear heck, I get respect in the streets outside if this internet

lyckedesplit1

PA Dad

Quote from: Corey870 on March 06, 2016, 01:06:31 pm
kmsl u said any respect who cares bout respect on the internet dude u grown rear heck, I get respect in the streets outside if this internet

Can someone translate this for me?

Corey870

Quote from: lyckedesplit1 on March 06, 2016, 12:54:03 pm
Corey Thats why i be trying to tell you to chill a little because i have a son that play for FC and the killing part of it all he is your freaky cousin dude now you know who the heck i am. So dude please chill out now dang.
regardless of how they think only thing I've been doing if defending. Go back and read comments from months ago, they been throwing shots at FC for the longest then when the fans finally say some its this and that.... They been saying how FC been resting for 2 months, how they couldn't compete against the rest of the other conferences, how Forrest city showed lack of class by pressing when they was up by 20 or more, how they hate to come to FC and play because they barely do the national anthem and have no class, I mean its more but I don't know bout you but I refuse to let the negative shots get thrown just because the mustangs done had a successful season, I'm gone speak up weather its how they want me to or how I want to and if its like I want to they gone be in they feelings like they are now

lyckedesplit1

Thats why the game have to be played. People are going to say negative thing when they don't understand thing thats life but to feed into that negativity is playing into their game. Our kids are good kids and FC is a good city at times  ;D ;D ;D. Losing brings out the hatred toward others. I saw all those things you said did i get mad no i just talked to the boys and that made them want to play harder. Thats why we are where we are now. That all everyone is trying to get you to see. I will defend FC always when we are in the right.

MDXPHD

Quote from: PA Dad on March 06, 2016, 01:13:33 pm

"Killing myself laughing. You said any type of respect, but who cares about respect on the internet dude? You are grown [unintelligible mumbling], I get respect on the streets of Forrest City, not on the internet."

Go Postal

Quote from: PA Dad on March 06, 2016, 01:13:33 pm

PA Dad and MDXPHD, I had this translated into Klingon and it still doesn't make sense...

vay' wIqelDI', maHeDnIS 'Iv bout wIqelDI', maHeDnIS internet dude 'oH, 'u' HoSchoH rear heck ghojwI'pu'lI' jatlh kmsl 'oH 'u', internet chaw'a' wIqelDI', maHeDnIS qaStaHvIS Hur chugh streets

Anyway, I think that FC is another great team and didn't need any OTs to win.  Yet.  But I still have to go with Maumelle.

GO WEST!!

PA Dad

Quote from: Go Postal on March 07, 2016, 08:51:27 am

PA Dad and MDXPHD, I had this translated into Klingon and it still doesn't make sense...

vay' wIqelDI', maHeDnIS 'Iv bout wIqelDI', maHeDnIS internet dude 'oH, 'u' HoSchoH rear heck ghojwI'pu'lI' jatlh kmsl 'oH 'u', internet chaw'a' wIqelDI', maHeDnIS qaStaHvIS Hur chugh streets

Anyway, I think that FC is another great team and didn't need any OTs to win.  Yet.  But I still have to go with Maumelle.

GO WEST!!

Well, that's no help at all, but thanks for trying!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas