• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Demozette Rankings 2016-02-21

Started by Ponca, February 22, 2016, 08:34:29 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Ponca

BOYS

• Hots Springs 25-3
  • Forrest City 20-3
  • Mills 21-6
  • JA Fair 20-5
  • Pulaski Academy 16-5
  • Maumelle 20-3

GIRLS

• Watson Chapel 22-3
  • Hot Springs 22-3
  • Nettleton 23-3
  • Batesville 21-3
  • Greene County Tech 18-9
  • Beebe 21-5

Bigtimebasketballfan

Really like Hot Springs boys.  Should be packed at the summit if they make it

Corey870

Ready for the state tournament, ready to see my home team FC put in work #BallIsLife #LetsEatMustangs🍴🏀 #HorsePower🐴

godeep

The semi final game can be Hot Springs- Forrest  City  if things play out. It would be packed if it happens.

Corey870

I agree with you 100% godeep its gone be a matchup to see both got good teams, matchup of two of the best in the state

Go Postal

Quote from: Ponca on February 22, 2016, 08:34:29 am
BOYS

• Hots Springs 25-3
  • Forrest City 20-3
  • Mills 21-6
  • JA Fair 20-5
  • Pulaski Academy 16-5
  • Maumelle 20-3

Ponca, you and I have seen Hot Springs and Maumelle play this season against the Goblins (20-6)(10-2) and I agree that they should be listed here.  I was looking at this link below and I'm not sure why the DemGaz has PA listed in the top 6 unless it was because they lost to Maumelle on 12/11 and a win and loss to Fair (1/12 W - 2/9 L), Mills (1/26 W - 12/30 L).  I have nothing against PA but I was just curious.

http://www.maxpreps.com/high-schools/pulaski-academy-bruins-(little-rock,ar)/basketball/schedule.htm

This is a open question to everyone.

Corey870

Quote from: Go Postal on February 22, 2016, 09:18:17 pm
Ponca, you and I have seen Hot Springs and Maumelle play this season against the Goblins (20-6)(10-2) and I agree that they should be listed here.  I was looking at this link below and I'm not sure why the DemGaz has PA listed in the top 6 unless it was because they lost to Maumelle on 12/11 and a win and loss to Fair (1/12 W - 2/9 L), Mills (1/26 W - 12/30 L).  I have nothing against PA but I was just curious.

http://www.maxpreps.com/high-schools/pulaski-academy-bruins-(little-rock,ar)/basketball/schedule.htm

This is a open question to everyone.
normally they go by the strength of schedule and have u beat some quality teams it don't hurt you if u done lost to a quality team

Ponca

Quote from: Corey870 on February 22, 2016, 11:04:17 pm
normally they go by the strength of schedule and have u beat some quality teams it don't hurt you if u done lost to a quality team

That and wasn't PA still playing football when they played Maumelle? Toss the Maumelle loss out and PA has some really good wins. But I agree that the Demozette should flip them in the rankings.

mijally

Why isn't Jacksonville ranked?  They beat Hot Springs, Forrest City, Mills, and PA. Nobody else has done that.

Chief_Osceola™

Quote from: Ponca on February 23, 2016, 09:48:16 am
That and wasn't PA still playing football when they played Maumelle? Toss the Maumelle loss out and PA has some really good wins. But I agree that the Demozette should flip them in the rankings.

They had their full team. The thing with PA is that their team goes as Korita goes. Maumelle did a pretty good job of shutting him down. Granted, I think they're better now than back in December, but everybody should be.

lyckedesplit1

Out of those 4 teams Jacksonville beat which teams was at full strength. That makes a big difference. I can't speak for the other 3 teams but as fc goes they r a hold lot better team now then when the played.

Corey870

Quote from: mijally on February 23, 2016, 10:58:23 am
Why isn't Jacksonville ranked?  They beat Hot Springs, Forrest City, Mills, and PA. Nobody else has done that.
Can't speak for all 4 of them teams but they beat Forrest City with 4 of they players was still in football three starters and one is a critical part of the bench

mijally

You can't win unless you're full strength?  What happens when you get in foul trouble against a quality team in state?  You lost and that's it. You can be beat by any of those teams in the Central. You might not make the playoffs in that conference. You and Hot Springs would lose a 4th place tiebreaker to Jacksonville.

sportsguy80

Quote from: mijally on February 23, 2016, 02:15:02 pm
You can't win unless you're full strength?  What happens when you get in foul trouble against a quality team in state?  You lost and that's it. You can be beat by any of those teams in the Central. You might not make the playoffs in that conference. You and Hot Springs would lose a 4th place tiebreaker to Jacksonville.
I get your a homer and mad about the rankings but be realistic. Hot Springs lost to and beat them earlier in the season. If you don't think the Trojans or FC are two of the top teams in the state then just ask around. Jacksonville is a pretty good team but complaining about the what ifs won't help them now nor get them in the state tournament.

mijally

Not a homer on this one and I don't have to ask who is good. I can look at final scores and see for myself. You two are just as good as the 4th best team in the Central until you prove otherwise. Then you talk.

Chief_Osceola™

Quote from: mijally on February 23, 2016, 02:15:02 pm

Yep, exactly. No excuses - you win or you don't. PA isn't sitting around whining about losing to Maumelle a week after football ended. Maumelle isn't sitting around whining about losing 2 starters for the season. A win is a win; a loss is a loss.

Go Postal

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas