• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

clarendon basketball 2018

Started by da greatest bigbaby, November 12, 2018, 06:43:43 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

da greatest bigbaby

da greatest bigbaby

MomaLion

First game is Friday night...let's go Lions!!!

jbtiger73

Why does it matter if it's 4A or not? Dewitt has never been good at basketball, regardless of classification.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: jbtiger73 on November 13, 2018, 01:10:30 pm
Why does it matter if it's 4A or not? Dewitt has never been good at basketball, regardless of classification.

BECAUSE DING DONG SAID SOOOO!!!  in my best stone cold voice.  ;D ;D

Dogg

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on November 12, 2018, 06:45:19 pm
2a State title time  go lions
there will be no state title for Clarendon in the near future

MomaLion

Quote from: jbtiger73 on November 13, 2018, 01:10:30 pm
Why do you care???

da greatest bigbaby

Moma you don't have 2 explain yaw 2a guys aren't gonna do anything in hoops Brinkley or Des arc  I can't remember the last time we lost 2 Des arc ,hazen , Carlisle, Palestine, mccrory cross co. ect  in hoops lol an I'm not sure earle or marked tree can hang this year 2a lol

MomaLion

How many do we have on the team for boys this year?  I know they had tryouts this week.

Dogg

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on November 15, 2018, 01:36:09 am
Moma you don't have 2 explain yaw 2a guys aren't gonna do anything in hoops Brinkley or Des arc  I can't remember the last time we lost 2 Des arc ,hazen , Carlisle, Palestine, mccrory cross co. ect  in hoops lol an I'm not sure earle or marked tree can hang this year 2a lol
I'm sure! When it matters the outcome will be the same an Earle win

biglion1985

Until some team proves them wrong I will agree with Dogg on this one

jbtiger73

It matters because you act like just because they're 4A, That means that they're supposed to be good or something. Especially in basketball. We beat 4 and 5A teams all the time when I played. And never bragged on it like it was a big deal. If they were highly ranked or something, I could understand. But act like you've been there before. Historically, Clarendon has never been good at basketball, but now it's a pretty big deal when you can beat someone like an Earle or Marked Tree or someone like that. Not some team that's gonna finish dead last in their conference.

da greatest bigbaby

Ima have 2 disagree whicha jbtiger the only reason we didn't get any props in hoops back in the day was because we drum'd you guys soo much in football lol an as a matter of fact only Marvell had a hoop chance they were up a class an Brinkley they were up 2 classes then 1  lol the rest of the teams in the same class we drum'd em you know the 1 outta 10 thang Palestine, Elaine, hazen, Barton ect the only same class team that had a chance was altheimer they won the state tho an this other team Stephen's soo this isn't anything new jbtiger an we whip'd 6a lr hall that year  lol an biglion an Dogg yaw are silly if yaw think earle is gonna 4 peat 1st off statically Prolly not an 2nd do yaw think yaw gonna handle our twin towers 6'6 Malik an 6'4 Rodd come on wake up lol 

FoxandHound34

Doesn't Earle have real Twin towers in the Millow twins inside

bdubyab60

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on November 16, 2018, 03:52:56 pm
Ima have 2 disagree whicha jbtiger the only reason we didn't get any props in hoops back in the day was because we drum'd you guys soo much in football lol an as a matter of fact only Marvell had a hoop chance they were up a class an Brinkley they were up 2 classes then 1  lol the rest of the teams in the same class we drum'd em you know the 1 outta 10 thang Palestine, Elaine, hazen, Barton ect the only same class team that had a chance was altheimer they won the state tho an this other team Stephen's soo this isn't anything new jbtiger an we whip'd 6a lr hall that year  lol an biglion an Dogg yaw are silly if yaw think earle is gonna 4 peat 1st off statically Prolly not an 2nd do yaw think yaw gonna handle our twin towers 6'6 Malik an 6'4 Rodd come on wake up lol
And ZERO, none, nadah, nothing. Not a single state title in hoops. Cough cough CHOKE, CHOKE, CHOKE. Mercy rule mercy rule.

CAnt win when it counts. LOl

MomaLion

Clarendon with a clean sweep over DeWitt both Jr and Sr boys and girls.

da greatest bigbaby

Lions whip dewitt 66-42 go lions up next augusta

Dogg

Quote from: FoxandHound34 on November 16, 2018, 05:27:02 pm
Doesn't Earle have real Twin towers in the Millow twins inside
Yep. And a 6-5 and 6-3 in the ninth grade. Jr. Boys won't loose a game

Dogg

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on November 16, 2018, 03:52:56 pm
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

MT Legend

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on November 15, 2018, 01:36:09 am

MT can hang we got to many snipers this season.more so then last season so we not going anywhere anytime soon.the jr high is stacked and we hungry for another title.i will say though y'all got a good squad and should probably win it all.MT loves playing the best we always have.when it counts the most we got that TKO for ya partner.look forward to seeing y'all down the road till then handle business cause we want you undefeated then. so we can pay you back for ending our streak last season.

MomaLion

The strength in our conference will definitely show come time for state.

MomaLion

The Lady Lions play Friday in Marianna at the Marianna Classic.

NEark tigers

Quote from: MT Legend on November 18, 2018, 11:07:05 am
MT can hang we got to many snipers this season.more so then last season so we not going anywhere anytime soon.the jr high is stacked and we hungry for another title.i will say though y'all got a good squad and should probably win it all.MT loves playing the best we always have.when it counts the most we got that TKO for ya partner.look forward to seeing y'all down the road till then handle business cause we want you undefeated then. so we can pay you back for ending our streak last season.
I guess MT will get the same beatings from the 10X WORLD CHAMPIONS again this year!

Head Lion

Quote from: Dogg on November 17, 2018, 08:01:20 pm
Yep. And a 6-5 and 6-3 in the ninth grade. Jr. Boys won't loose a game
Better not have Manila on schedule then.

MT Legend

Quote from: NEark tigers on November 24, 2018, 03:04:02 pm
I guess MT will get the same beatings from the 10X WORLD CHAMPIONS again this year!

lol,we will see.

Dogg

Quote from: Head Lion on November 24, 2018, 04:26:02 pm
Better not have Manila on schedule then.
Nobody will beat that jr high squad. The guard play is on another level. If they stay together could be one of the best ever to come through the E.
Head Lion, you know it's not a problem for Earle to come to Manila

biglion1985

Dogg I would love to see that I always enjoyed watching Earle and Manila play

da greatest bigbaby

Ctucker

Quitman beat Dewitt by 20 something too!

da greatest bigbaby

Lions whip'd Augusta by 37 68-31 up nxt hermitage

MomaLion

Quote from: Ctucker on November 28, 2018, 01:22:46 pm
Quitman beat Dewitt by 20 something too!
One thing we can say though is that our coach will not try to run the score up.  He will have the benches cleared with ALL starters pulled as soon as there is a comfortable lead.  I don't know how Quitman's coach operates but I do know ours.  There are plenty of times they could destroy teams but it'll never happen if it can be helped.

Ctucker

Quote from: MomaLion on November 29, 2018, 04:20:03 am
One thing we can say though is that our coach will not try to run the score up.  He will have the benches cleared with ALL starters pulled as soon as there is a comfortable lead.  I don't know how Quitman's coach operates but I do know ours.  There are plenty of times they could destroy teams but it'll never happen if it can be helped.
we know how wonderful your coach is how how well your kids act! Just saying Quitman might be a sleeper this year! Earle, Marked TREE AND CLARENDON ARE loaded! Figure one of them will win it! But quit with the saint hood!

Cheek

Quote from: Ctucker on November 29, 2018, 01:18:08 pm
we know how wonderful your coach is how how well your kids act! Just saying Quitman might be a sleeper this year! Earle, Marked TREE AND CLARENDON ARE loaded! Figure one of them will win it! But quit with the saint hood!

I was also wondering where this came from.  Just one post up it states Clarendon beat Augusta by 37.  So Quitman winning by 20 should not have been much of an issue. 

Ctucker

Quote from: Cheek on November 29, 2018, 01:24:43 pm
I was also wondering where this came from.  Just one post up it states Clarendon beat Augusta by 37.  So Quitman winning by 20 should not have been much of an issue. 
Me either! Should be a great year got 3 for sure contender and I got a few sleepers in mind Quitman and England being 2 of them!

Dogg

Earle has more depth than last year. Milow twin brother returns to the court this season. Have depth at the guard spots and post. When the season is over there are 2 Jr high kids that will contribute and one of them will start.

Dogg

The question with Clarendon is can they win, when it matters the most

Ctucker

Quote from: Dogg on November 29, 2018, 04:29:57 pm
Quote from: Dogg on November 29, 2018, 04:29:57 pm
That would be true!

da greatest bigbaby

Ctucker was that girls or boys an next time we will whip dewitt by your 40 spread lol we only had 3 days of practice remember after the Friday playoff game against Gurdon an cheek your correct that has nothing to do with the drum'n we put on Augusta by 37 they were 5-0  an finna put on the 2a lol  an Dogg I noo yaw got 10 state championships with Parkin lol an I also kno yaw got drum'd by forrest city by 20  @ the rumble on the ridge tourney mercy  i can't see the lions get'n blewout  2 anybody by 20 this season unless it was Duke lol  soo a 4 peat is definitely  out the question lol o an yaw loss 2 Des arc in football

MomaLion

You really need to knock that chip off your shoulder and stop thinking that someone is always trying to be a smart butt.  I simply meant that you can't compare scores when some coaches will run the score up and some won't.  That's why I said that I didn't know how Quitman's coach operates. Not everyone on here is trying to argue with you.

MomaLion

Quote from: Cheek on November 29, 2018, 01:24:43 pm

Read the response above...sometimes I think y'all are just looking for an argument where there is none.  And I didn't make the response about the Augusta score so I can't very well be held responsible for that line of thinking. 
Quitman may have an amazing team, I have no idea and wouldn't venture a guess at this point....I'm just saying that to compare scores is pointless unless both coaches work similarly in how they respond to blowout games.

MomaLion

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on November 30, 2018, 12:31:07 am
Ctucker was that girls or boys an next time we will whip dewitt by your 40 spread lol we only had 3 days of practice remember after the Friday playoff game against Gurdon an cheek your correct that has nothing to do with the drum'n we put on Augusta by 37 they were 5-0  an finna put on the 2a lol  an Dogg I noo yaw got 10 state championships with Parkin lol an I also kno yaw got drum'd by forrest city by 20  @ the rumble on the ridge tourney mercy  i can't see the lions get'n blewout  2 anybody by 20 this season unless it was Duke lol  soo a 4 peat is definitely  out the question lol o an yaw loss 2 Des arc in football
In Earle's defense, that wasn't their entire team playing against FC.  But yes, I agree that we go toe to toe with anybody.

MomaLion

Clarendon hosts Hermitage tonight...LET'S GO LIONS :)

Ctucker

Quote from: MomaLion on November 30, 2018, 01:03:39 am
In Earle's defense, that wasn't their entire team playing against FC.  But yes, I agree that we go toe to toe with anybody.
Was not comparing scores really this thread is just the one most people are talking on now! You get so defensive when anybody says anything if you will read mine you will see that I said Clarendon is one of the favorites but because of you I hope Earle beats y'all and Marked Tree they usually do When it counts! And as far as Earle you can't go by any of there games until tournament time when it counts!

da greatest bigbaby

Ctucker  I'm sure you an dogg are bout 2 get started rite lol an  a 20pt loss is a 20 pt loss an Dogg said their young players want lose a game remember an I'm sure earle had 4 of their hoop starters play 'n in FC noo mercy our 2nd team wouldn't lose by 20 2 any 1 lol

Ctucker

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on November 30, 2018, 09:25:26 am
Ctucker  I'm sure you an dogg are bout 2 get started rite lol an  a 20pt loss is a 20 pt loss an Dogg said their young players want lose a game remember an I'm sure earle had 4 of their hoop starters play 'n in FC noo mercy our 2nd team wouldn't lose by 20 2 any 1 lol
Do you ever get tired of running your mouth and just losing when it counts! Y'all have won as many state titles as the worst basketball school ever and I don't know what school that is but the titles are the same Zero! Of course we have won same amount zero! Earle has won plenty Marked Tree has title, BIC has several and Cedar has a few y'all know about but y'all have Zero zero zero!

Sugeknight

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on November 30, 2018, 09:25:26 am

If you base all your conclusions of Earle from the Rumble on the Ridge then it would be a sad sad mistake, Dog Team is loaded and will probably rank as one of the best BBall teams that we have ever placed on the court when the dust settles.

bdubyab60

Quote from: Ctucker on November 30, 2018, 10:31:11 am
Do you ever get tired of running your mouth and just losing when it counts! Y'all have won as many state titles as the worst basketball school ever and I don't know what school that is but the titles are the same Zero! Of course we have won same amount zero! Earle has won plenty Marked Tree has title, BIC has several and Cedar has a few y'all know about but y'all have Zero zero zero!
Best to ignore. Regular season titles mean everything. Lol he wants to talk about mercy.

Heck Earle got ran out of the gym a couple times last year and won the tile fairly easily.

But you are right until Clarendon wins the BIG ONE I don't care who they beat or by how much. They aren't contenders in my book.

Change my mind

da greatest bigbaby

The  lions whip'd the hermits by 45 76-31 up nxt  4a Stuttgart @ England tourney  Monday

MomaLion

Girls play at 4 and boys at 530...
Let's go Lions!!!

Dogg

Quote from: bdubyab60 on November 30, 2018, 05:28:34 pm
Best to ignore. Regular season titles mean everything. Lol he wants to talk about mercy.

Heck Earle got ran out of the gym a couple times last year and won the tile fairly easily.

But you are right until Clarendon wins the BIG ONE I don't care who they beat or by how much. They aren't contenders in my book.

Change my mind
I agree with you dub. During the regular season EPC, MT, England, WCC maybe even a couple more beat us in Earle. Regular season doesn't mean nothing especially if you're not playing anybody and even if you are playing quality teams you get a chance to play kids in situations you can simulate in practice. Clarendon will not have the bench or guard play they had last year but will have the same coach

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas