• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Did AB beat Bigelow in the North District Tourn.

Started by pointgaurd24, February 15, 2006, 08:43:02 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Sharkey

yep.  69-66 4OT

Bigelow had numerous opportunities to win on their homecourt (and then some).

pointgaurd24

Man the north conference is crazy! So how does The district Tourn. Look now, who is all still in it and who is all going to regionals out of it, cause im from magnet cove. and If we win tonight we play the #1 Seed out of yalls conference. or whoever wins yalls district tournament

ilovelakeouachita

Sharkey

I could be wrong but I understand that that  ECS,  Lutheran,  Abundant Life, and  AB all make Regionals since they are the 4 teams left in the tourney. 

Bigelow played pretty well and #3 shot lights out down the stretch but just got beat from a team that seemed to want it more.   From what I read here and heard from their fans at the tourney, the Panthers seemed to be too overconfident about playing a smaller team like AB.

Kudo to AB, who played pretty well - espescially to beat Bigelow on their floor with their fans and the other hardships at that gym.

wonderboys

So no Regionals for Bigelow? WOW! sorry to the boys, kinda funny for Wraith.

pointgaurd24

Yea it really does suck for bigelow, Expessially for Daron Hood i know i t has to kill him that he wasnt playing in that game. But you have to give props to Arkansas Baptist for beating a very good team on there home Floor. Magnet Cove hasnt played Bigelow but We have played AB before and there are a really good team when there on but Hopefully will play them again in Regionals But good luck to whoever whens the North.

Stevo50

Quote from: wonderboys on February 15, 2006, 11:55:38 am
So no Regionals for Bigelow? WOW! sorry to the boys, kinda funny for Wraith.

Wraith are you there?  Wraith where did you go?  Wraith???

Wraith

Yeah it is funny wonderboys lol.  But IDC it was a really good game to watch and I also had to keep the official book for that game bc they couldn't find anyone else to do it.  I used to do the book and keep the stats at the same time in High School so I know what I am doing and talking about most of the time lol.  Last night was a good game and that person was right above.  Bigelow seemed way too confident and thought they would just roll over AB like they did last time they played them.  It was a crazy game with Bigelow in all of the OT's deciding their own fate.  Two three pointer's in back-to-back Ot's tied the game and the game should be on ESPN Classic lol.  AB wanted it more and it showed.  I also met a really nice man when I was doing the book and his son is #12 on AB.  He and I agreed on almost every call and it was nice having osmeone to talk to.  I enjoyed the game last night and I just hope that the North represents in Regionals.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas