• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Congrats to the 4AA Top 4

Started by rattler06, February 10, 2006, 09:46:33 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

rattler06

February 10, 2006, 09:46:33 pm Last Edit: February 13, 2006, 09:52:41 am by rattler06
4AA Champion: Hackett Hornets (11-1)
4AA Runner-up: Danville Little Johns (10-2)
4AA Third Place: Magazine Rattlers (8-4)
4AA Fourth Place: Hartford Hustlers (7-5)

I'd like to be the first to say congrats on a great season to these four teams... district begins Monday... if i'm not mistaken.. the bracket should look like this....

Hartford
                                       Hartford/Charleston vs. Hackett*
Charleston

**FINALS**
                                        Magazine/? vs. Danville*

Westside
             Winner vs. Magazine
Lavaca

*= Clinched Regionals....

I BELIEVE THIS IS CORRECT.. THE TOP 4 TEAMS GO TO REGIONALS... IF THE BRACKET IS WRONG... PLZ FORGIVE ME AND POST THE CORRECT BRACKET... THANK YOU...

CONGRATS TO THE 4AA TOP 4!! LET'S GET THROUGH DISTRICT AND GO DOMINATE REGIONALS!!! 4AA-ALL-THE-WAY!!!

Hackett_Fan

rattler06

REALLY... in my opinion... ANY of the Top 4 Teams... I'm almost CERTAIN that the semi's are going to be Hartford vs. Hackett and Magazine vs. Danville.... Hartford beat Hackett earlier in the year BARELY.. and this is neutral territory... Magazine has come CLOSE to putting a "W" up on Danville... REALLY... ANY OF THE TOP 4 WILL WIN IT ALL!!!! BUT... the top 4 will go to REGIONALS... WHERE WE WILL DOMINATE THE 1-AA BABY!! 4AA-ALL-THE-WAY!!!

tigers1

i hate to say this but hackett is going to win it maybe the little johns can sneak in there but i'd rather see hackett take it all

wickawhat

-Painted Fan-

Magazine will have to win their first round game at district to advance to regionals.  Only Hackett and Danville (boys) get the automatic bid.

GreenFro 50

Hackett_Fan

Hackett is going taking it all! Go Hornets!

rattler06

Quote from: -Painted Fan- on February 12, 2006, 11:04:02 am
Magazine will have to win their first round game at district to advance to regionals. Only Hackett and Danville (boys) get the automatic bid.

ya.. thats what i thought and then someone else told me different... I KNEW I WAS RIGHT!! lol... thanks... welp... district starts 2night.. they only game i know of is Magazine and Hackett girls... who else is playin??

ColonelReb

you'd rather see number 1 win? i'd rather see an underdawg like charleston sneak up or hartford sneak up and beat hackett in the semis!
Quote from: orangecrush on February 11, 2006, 11:22:57 pm
i hate to say this but hackett is going to win it maybe the little johns can sneak in there but i'd rather see hackett take it all

unleasheddad

Sort of like last year when Magazine rallied in regionals and beat out hacket to make it to the finals.  Wonder what it might be like to see lavaca and charleston in the finals?  Probably wont happen, but it would be a fun game to watch. Good luck to all this week and let the upsets begin!

ColonelReb

i hope upsets are EVERYWHERE in the top side of the bracket!

wonderboys

Quote from: rattler06 on February 13, 2006, 09:53:53 am
Quote from: -Painted Fan- on February 12, 2006, 11:04:02 am
Magazine will have to win their first round game at district to advance to regionals. Only Hackett and Danville (boys) get the automatic bid.

ya.. thats what i thought and then someone else told me different... I KNEW I WAS RIGHT!! lol... thanks... welp... district starts 2night.. they only game i know of is Magazine and Hackett girls... who else is playin??

The who else would be Lavaca and Westside boys.

wickawhat

yeah I am kind of worried that Charleston could beat us. Both times we won they werent blow outs and that Rainwater kid can be dangerous. But I think we stand a way better chance of beating Hackett in the semis than Charleston does. Im kinda of glad we are playing Hackett actually because even though they are the #1 seed we have beat them. We havent beat Magazine or Danville though. Who knows...guh

wonderboys

ColonelReb

guh is right. it's a perfect situation right there!

Hackett_Fan

wonderboys

Quote from: Hackett_Fan on February 14, 2006, 10:39:04 am
Hackett girls won last night!

What was the score? How many did Lane have? I figure she was the difference maker right?

Hackett_Fan

The score was 50-41 and lane had 14 points. Hackett free throws won that game for them.

wonderboys

I saw the first half and she missed a lot of easy ones, I figured that she might get it together in the second half. I would call it an offensive explosion since it was 17-17 at half.

Hartford_rox

Hmmmm weird... a/w come watch Hartford girls play westside tomorrow.. and our guys play Charleston...

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas