• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sacred Heart Boys Coach

Started by MyView, July 21, 2018, 03:08:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

MyView

Has Sacred Heart hired a new boy's Coach yet?

NEABallftw

Where did Duvall go? Did he willingly leave or was he run off?

Quote from: MyView on July 21, 2018, 03:08:34 pm
Has Sacred Heart hired a new boy's Coach yet?

MyView

I hear he willingly went to Morrilton.

Bigleague

Well, I thought that when it took so long for wonderview to hire a coach, that they were really going to hire a proven guy. I mean, they do have a team that will contend for a state championship.  That's when I thought they were going after the legendary coach, Len Harris, which would be expected. Most of his greatest years were at Wonderview. Surely they made the phone call.   Seems like a perfect fit for a team trying to repeat.  Now, Lenny may not be interested, he may not want to coach again, but if there was a chance I'm sure wonderview would have reached out to one of the greatest coaches ever.  That's where this gets a little twisted.  My source tells me Lenny Harris was hired at sacred heart to coach boys.  Grand slam hire for sacred heart.   Scratching my head at what in the world  wonderview was thinking.   If this is true, It appears wonderview wasn't trying to get the best coach they could

Backboard Shattered

Can anyone confirm this I've been asking around and haven't seen anything I think that might be a rumwhore

SackAttack

Quote from: Backboard Shattered on July 25, 2018, 12:53:31 pm
Can anyone confirm this I've been asking around and haven't seen anything I think that might be a rumwhore
I know people that know people that told others that this is correct Lenny "Vinny" Harris will now be taking the helm at Sacred Heart with duties only related to coaching hoops! Still doing the investigative work on that WV situation but it shore does stink! Part 1 of the investigation says admin incompetance and will have parts 2 and 3 soon! But it looks like Sacred Heart made out like a Boss!!

athletic supporter

4real

Has anyone here considered the possibility that Len might NOT have wanted to go back to the view? :o

I heard a long time ago, several years after he left Clarksville, that he was going to eventually come to the Heart after he retired from the public school system and didn't have to do anything there but coach.  That, given the context of his phase in life, will be amazing.  So, money wise, he's drawing his AR Teacher Retirement check.  Not to mention the TDrop check he would've gotten after Tdropping, plus, I think he is still mowing yards.  Dude probably makes as much mowing as he did coaching.  Then, he won't teach a thing.  Just coach.  Everyone at the Heart has always had a ton of respect for him, not saying some redneck parent with an agenda won't ever get cross with him, but he will be appreciated there, for the most part.  And you know what?  If they don't treat him like he likes, then he's in position to say screw off, I'm out!  The Heart has been known to run coaches off, but he will have that calm confidence that won't get shaken, or back down easily.

I still haven't heard WHY Aaron Duvall left the position in the first place?  Didn't figure him to voluntarily go anytime soon, especially now that his little brother is the girls coach...Hope it was of his own choosing and not forcibly.

SackAttack

Quote from: athletic supporter on July 31, 2018, 05:20:59 pm
Confirmed yet?
Yes 100% confirmed! Charles Brady told me himself so it's the truth!!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas