• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hot Springs

Started by kingoftherapids, February 27, 2015, 02:55:58 am

Previous topic - Next topic

kingoftherapids

All I have to say is whoever the 4 seeds are, you better strap on your boots. The south is down but these teams are serious.

Marblehog

Boys are great.  Girls are good but not great. 

Burks

March 02, 2015, 05:33:18 pm #2 Last Edit: March 02, 2015, 05:35:17 pm by Burks
Trojan Boys have State Championship talent but their side of the bracket is tough!

Go Postal

From a West perspective, I'm rooting for HS with their S1 boys/girls conference champs, but I have seen where W4 Clarksville boys have come from the basement cellar to get into the playoffs in a wild West conference.  I also witnessed where 4W Greenbrier girls could have made 2nd to 4th seed in the wild West.  Maybe even 1st seed at one point.  Hot Springs, I'm rooting for you, but you have to play some great 4th seed West teams.  Good Luck...

TheTruth2010

Clarksville is coming in hot...

kingoftherapids

And leaving later today cold.

Easy

Hot springs girls have a tough match up with greenbrier first round.

TheTruth2010

Barley squeaked out the win against 4th seed. Ouch.

kingoftherapids

Clarksville is going out hot too? 39 pts...

hotspringshog

Quote from: TheTruth2010 on March 07, 2015, 10:49:52 pm
Barley squeaked out the win against 4th seed. Ouch.

What does it matter?  A win is a win.  Plus many of you said they were coming in hot.  Had went 9-2 to end the season.  Best conference in the state.  Someone said the west would sweep the entire tourney.

Watson Chapel and Hot Springs boys both get a win from the south yesterday.

Coachbanks12

Why can't you guys give credit to teams instead of criticism? It's ok to criticize but credit for a win by 1 or 20 would have been nice especially since the South wasn't swept lol

mijally

I agree.  The rule of championship tournaments?  Survive and advance. Just win baby. Hot Springs took care of business and eliminated one of the sleepers of the tournament. Great job.

hotspringshog

Marblehog

Someone tell me how a team scores 40 points with all that talent? 

mijally

The opponent is just as talented.

the_dishwasher2001

They advanced simple as that

TheTruth2010

I think the way the tread was started made it sound like the 4 seed had no chance at all. It was a 1 point game which gave them more than a chance.

Ponca

Quote from: TheTruth2010 on March 08, 2015, 04:34:38 pm
I think the way the tread was started made it sound like the 4 seed had no chance at all. It was a 1 point game which gave them more than a chance.

And Clarksville's best player had a shot go off back rim and over backboard at the buzzer. And ask anyone in gym except someone from Hot Springs... he was fouled... but gotta applaud ref for not making call right there.

Coachbanks12

The refs didn't call that foul a lot throughout the game the one consistent call they made or didn't make the entire game. They let the players decide the game

mijally

I don't think you should ever applaud a ref for not calling a foul if in fact the player was fouled no matter what the situation.

Coachbanks12

Not applauding just saying they did not call that foul on either team when the offensive player was the aggressor

hotspringshog

Said player was pushing off the entire play and the entire game for that matter.

A talented team only scores 49????  How much high school basketball do you watch?

Lots of sour grapes on this board.  End of the day Hot Springs boys and girls 2-0

Marblehog

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas