• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

4A 2017 Championship Game

Started by Badger Snapper, December 13, 2017, 06:57:18 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Badger Snapper

December 13, 2017, 06:57:18 am Last Edit: December 13, 2017, 09:54:31 am by femaleonthesideline
The main complaint I've heard and seen about the ending of the game is that the refs took the outcome out of the hands of the kids.

Kids did settle the outcome.

Dillion Scott took the outcome of the game into his hands THREE times. One-he blocked the PAT in the first half. Two-he made an open field solo tackle with his 150 lb. body diving into the feet of the 220 pound body of Trey Burks on the nine yard line with seconds remaining in the game. Three-he intercepted the pass in the end zone after Warren had gotten the unsportsmanlike penalty and had seconds added back to the clock.

Alec Lewis made a reception and ran for an 80 yard TD to give Arkadelphia the lead. Cannon Turner threw that ball. Gabe Goodman made all 4 of his PAT's. Zion Hatley found a way to gain yards. The Badger defense showed up and fought hard.

There were many other big and small contributions by kids wearing white that led to the outcome of this game.

Kids did settle the outcome. No asterisks, no complaints about the officials and no fan can mar what the Arkadelphia Badgers accomplished.

Congratulations and best wishes to ALL of the kids who played in this game.

Maynard G Krebs

December 13, 2017, 07:26:40 am #1 Last Edit: December 13, 2017, 07:28:58 am by Maynard G Krebs
Thank you, Mrs. Eldridge.

SUGARTOWN

If only we had a thread about this....

STUNNA

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on December 13, 2017, 07:32:37 am
If only we had a thread about this....

She must not have seen the other 5 with the same stuff mentioned.. lol

KASH dba The Lumberjack

December 13, 2017, 08:35:19 am #4 Last Edit: December 13, 2017, 08:42:54 am by KASH dba The Lumberjack
Every time you Badger fans mention the asterisk on this game, you're putting blood on the water for years to come. Some of these guys that are seemingly agreeable with the ending of the game will bring it up relentlessly over the next several years.

Trojanbird

Quote from: KASH dba The Lumberjack on December 13, 2017, 08:35:19 am
Every time you Badger fans mention the asterisk on this game, you're putting blood on the water for years to come. Some of these guys that a seemingly agreeable with the ending of the game will bring it up relentlessly over the next several years.
Oh yes, the Warren fan base will never be forgotten!

STUNNA

Quote from: KASH dba The Lumberjack on December 13, 2017, 08:35:19 am
Every time you Badger fans mention the asterisk on this game, you're putting blood on the water for years to come. Some of these guys that a seemingly agreeable with the ending of the game will bring it up relentlessly over the next several years.
they like hearing themselves talk.. lol

KASH dba The Lumberjack

Quote from: STUNNA on December 13, 2017, 08:43:06 am
they like hearing themselves talk.. lol
Stun, I was honestly trying to help them but oh well

Nacho

No offense to this poster but it's not Coach E's wife...I'd hope she'd spell Dillion's name right lol. Why do parents  spell names one way and pronounce them another? Also championship is misspelled in the title. And if she'd been on the sideline she'd have been the one taking that kid out. She's awesome.

Gray lizard

I am glad you cleared that up for me.  I feel much better now.

It all comes down to in any game.  Put your team in a place that others can not determine the out come.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas