• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Marion boy gets lucky, finds true love.

Started by RD™, April 21, 2006, 11:26:15 am

Previous topic - Next topic

DC*B

Quote from: AHM on April 24, 2006, 02:57:52 pm
These pictures have already been posted here http://fearlessfriday.com/yabbse/index.php?topic=48617.0

I was kind of expecting the buffalo girl to do that...

AHM™

Quote from: DC*B on April 24, 2006, 03:43:22 pm
Quote from: AHM on April 24, 2006, 02:57:52 pm
These pictures have already been posted here http://fearlessfriday.com/yabbse/index.php?topic=48617.0

I was kind of expecting the buffalo girl to do that...

Please never compare me up to her again in your lifespan...I just can't stand to see the same thing twice...

buffalofan5

wth did I do? So I don't like it when people post the exatc same thing twice and it's bad when I post the link?

Bob Lablaw

Wow, I want to be as loved as buffalofan.

buffalofan5

People don't like me because I'm liberal, and the other day I made fun of rd for living with his mom.Idk what ahm's problem is....but I could care less...

RD™

Quote from: buffalofan5 on April 25, 2006, 04:24:58 pm
People don't like me because I'm liberal, and the other day I made fun of rd for living with his mom.Idk what ahm's problem is....but I could care less...
DR you mean you stupid frickin ingrate.

buffalofan5

A post must have been deleted........still sounds better then living with my mother all my life.

retiredlion05

Quote from: buffalofan5 on April 26, 2006, 04:32:55 pm
A post must have been deleted........still sounds better then living with my mother all my life.

Well, I'd rather live with my mother while in college, get a good job and buy a house someday, than be homeless.  Which is exactly the road your on if you don't pipe down.  Go take your nap now.

Uncle Ivan

Quote from: retiredlion05 on April 26, 2006, 04:48:00 pmWell, I'd rather live with my mother while in college, get a good job and buy a house someday, than be homeless.  Which is exactly the road your on if you don't pipe down.  Go take your nap now.

buffalofan5

I'm on the road to being homeless?  ::). Dr you can't even take up for yourself anymore. Unless your calling people repulsive names you don't know what to do. I guess you don't know how to take care of yourself sinse your mother has for SOOOOOOO LONNNNGGGGGGGGGGG!

pioneerbasketball

This board could be very interesting in the summer ;D

Uncle Ivan

Quote from: buffalofan5 on April 26, 2006, 05:32:13 pm
I'm on the road to being homeless?  ::). Dr you can't even take up for yourself anymore. Unless your calling people repulsive names you don't know what to do. I guess you don't know how to take care of yourself sinse your mother has for SOOOOOOO LONNNNGGGGGGGGGGG!

You wouldn't know the first thing about working and paying bills, kid.

Now,

buffalofan5

appearently you don't either. I've got a question...you'll be able to answer it I'm sure. When you live with your mother, do you get a tax write off for it? I mean.....for not having a job or something? I always wondered..

When I am homeless.......can I live with your mother? She seems to take in anything and everything. Ask her for me will you?

Eddie Goodson

Quote from: buffalofan5 on April 26, 2006, 05:53:13 pm
appearently you don't either. I've got a question...you'll be able to answer it I'm sure. When you live with your mother, do you get a tax write off for it? I mean.....for not having a job or something? I always wondered..

When I am homeless.......can I live with your mother? She seems to take in anything and everything. Ask her for me will you?
Don't pm me upset because DR and RD are being mean to you again. You're deserving everything you get right now.

pioneerbasketball

Is it just me or does this look like a married couple posting?

AHM™

OK lil buff girl, pipe down...i'm almost 22 and still live with my mother, i go to school and pay my own bills...

Eddie Goodson

Quote from: He Hate Me on April 26, 2006, 05:57:35 pm
Is it just me or does this look like a married couple posting?
More like brother and sister posting. If it was DR's wife, he would've already hit her by now.

Uncle Ivan

Quote from: buffalofan5 on April 26, 2006, 05:53:13 pm

I work and pay bills now, kid.  My first job came at your age.

When you get your first job and have to deal with financial responsibility, you'll understand a little.  If you ever work through college while saving for the future, you'll understand a little more.

Until then, don't even run that mouth.  Babysitting ain't a job.  You have no clue.

Uncle Ivan

Quote from: egoodson on April 26, 2006, 05:59:01 pmIf it was DR's wife, he would've already hit her by now.

If a wife has two black eyes, you'll know that her husband has had to tell her twice.

Father Guido

buffalofan5,  just a friendly note.  People on here don't hate you because you are a liberal.  I thing people on here have probably given you more slack than most because they percieved you as being a sweet, naive, innocent little girl.  You have proven yourself to be a complete jerk who doesn't know when to shut up, and IMO are very deserving of everthing you are getting now.  It seems that everyone is pretty much tired of your game..

Have a nice day.

:)

buffalofan5

Fien someone delete my account. I've been trying to figure out how for an hour and a half. And I would have quit this a LONG time ago if I wouldn't have been called what I was called...

bulldogs1159

Quote from: buffalofan5 on April 26, 2006, 06:30:07 pm
Fien someone delete my account. I've been trying to figure out how for an hour and a half. And I would have quit this a LONG time ago if I wouldn't have been called what I was called...
Little girl shouldn't you be in bed? Its way past your bed time. Now go brush your teeth and dont forget your teddy bear and your lil democrat blanky. Your night light has been fixed so the scary monsters in your closet should be kept at bay. Remember you have a big spelling test tomorrow. Who know what life would be like if you fail 7th grade.

rabs_fan4life

Quote from: AHM on April 26, 2006, 05:58:00 pm
OK lil buff girl, pipe down...i'm almost 22 and still live with my mother, i go to school and pay my own bills...

Precisely!  It is not uncommon at all to live with your parents when you attend college and are saving to one day be able to move out on your own once you get an education and are able to.  While I'm not in the exact situation I am in a lot of ways.  I don't live with my parents year in and year out  because during the school year I live in Conway in an apartment but during the summer I will do just as the majority of college students do and will return home and live with my parents for the summer.  Beginning in the fall when I return however I will be living in an apartment not through UCA and will require rent and so forth, and this is because my roommate and myself both want to move to Conway and live here until we are done with school or even til we choose to do differently.  I count my blessings right now that my parents are willing to bend over backwards and do everything they can to help me, they are going to pay my rent and utilities during the year when I am at school just as they would pay room and board to UCA, but at the same time since I want to live up here year round now I will have to work during the summers when I'm not in school to pay for it, and during the year when I am in school will still have to work part time to cover books, food, gas, cell phone and anything I desire instead of running to mommy and daddy for it.  I knew how hard it would be for my parents to do this for me and I told them I would work during the year to pay for it too and they refused and said they wanted me to stay focused on my grades...I am fortunate.  Buffalofan5...you should just remember how fortunate you are and hope that you have parents such as those of us who can still live with ours when you are in our shoes.  If I wanted to move back in with my parents til I was completely finished with school and live there til the day I got married and moved some where else they would welcome me with open arms and I wouldn't feel bad about it either, and you are way out of your league little girl insulting those who still live with their parents at DR's age or close to it for that matter.  I've held my tounge on watching all your nonsense on the boards the past week because I've always been nice to you but you need to learn when to speak and when not to, you've gotten yourself in a little over your head this time.  I understand where AHM comes from because I will be 21 my next birthday and she is only a year older than me, and DR 2 years older than her.....so until you get out on your own and learn a little about the world and how to pay bills and take on responsibilities (other than babysitting b/c I did that since I was 9) then you don't have a whole lot of room to criticize people for things you know nothing about. [end rant/]

RD™

I think the little witch twitched her nose, jumped on her broom and got the heck out of dodge.

Chief_Osceola™

I remember when I was a teenager and knew everything.

Uncle Ivan

I remember when I was a preteen, knew everything, and older folks didn't know jack.

Bob Lablaw

Well, I guess Buffalofan done r-u-n-n-o-f-t...........you mean, mean people.  :P

Chief_Osceola™

Her profile still exists.  She's still here.  She may not be back, but her profile hasn't been deleted.

Bob Lablaw

Yeah, she might come back, but I thought she said she wasn't going to or somethin. The way things have been goin though, she might get it deleted if she comes back.

Eddie Goodson

Quote from: S.W.A.T. on April 27, 2006, 04:25:20 pm
Well, I guess Buffalofan done r-u-n-n-o-f-t
I guess she was just lookin' for answers.

Bob Lablaw

Lions84

Eddie Goodson

True Believer

I still think Eddie is mad because we beat Crossett in the playoffs.  :)

Notice I never posted anything until 2007.   

Eddie Goodson

Quote from: True Believer on June 08, 2010, 07:12:27 pm
I still think Eddie is mad because we beat Crossett in the playoffs.  :)

Notice I never posted anything until 2007.   
I got that photo from a guy in the media. He wanted to post it but thought better of it. I went to lengths to make sure the kid couldn't be recognized. I'm told the cold was brutal that night up there. That it fed a Marn stereotype was gravy.

True Believer

Ha...I use to read those posts but I didn't post. 

I could say something about someone next to the kid.  But I'm not going to.  :)

Those kids that posted on here are missed now because there just isn't the support from the student body, administration or the town like there were in  04,05 and 06.

True Believer

And yes this time it would be something nice.  :)

And for old times sake:

M.....A......R.....I.....O.....N....................WHUT?????

Marion gonna punish and still is.   :)

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas