• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rose Bud coach

Started by Bondfan4ever, May 12, 2016, 10:17:19 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Bondfan4ever

I just read on Twitter that Mike Perez, Rose Bud DC, was named Head Football Coach at Rose Bud.  What happened w/ the old coach?

Longfellow

Congrats to Coach Perez. He was an assistant at Two Rivers when I was in high school and was always one of my favorite coaches. I think he'll be good for the program

beach bum

Good luck to him and congrats on making into the head coaching ranks... Rose Bud will be a tough place to win at. I like people that go for a challenge though.

BirdsontheBat27

He should have been hired as head coach a couple of years ago when the job came open, but better late than never!

New Dawg

Congrats on the new gig. He will do really well... He has been "in the business" for a while.

Williebe147

Quote from: Bondfan4ever on May 12, 2016, 10:17:19 pm
I just read on Twitter that Mike Perez, Rose Bud DC, was named Head Football Coach at Rose Bud.  What happened w/ the old coach?
He wants to just teach and not Coach. Coach Perez will do a great job here.

Williebe147

Quote from: Bondfan4ever on May 12, 2016, 10:17:19 pm
Coach Coleman wanted to just teach get out of Coaching for a while. He is still teaching and driving a bus.
YNRBHW

dropthemic

It's good for the program that Coleman is out. He was not a good coach, most players had quit and the program was running into the ground. You should learn that when his favorite 4th down 5+ play is a FB dive. Mike Perez has done well with that defense since arriving on campus, he will do a great job.

Williebe147

Quote from: dropthemic on June 12, 2016, 10:14:01 am
It's good for the program that Coleman is out. He was not a good coach, most players had quit and the program was running into the ground. You should learn that when his favorite 4th down 5+ play is a FB dive. Mike Perez has done well with that defense since arriving on campus, he will do a great job.
May be a chance for an Assistant Coaches job to be open here. Perez moved up and Coleman not Coaching. Any one looking for a job may need to check there at Rosebud.

Williebe147

Quote from: dropthemic on June 12, 2016, 10:14:01 am

Longfellow

What does Rose Bud have this year talent wise? If they'll be competitive, I might have to come watch a few games

Williebe147

Quote from: Longfellow on June 14, 2016, 10:45:42 am
What does Rose Bud have this year talent wise? If they'll be competitive, I might have to come watch a few games
They will be learning and going back to a Pro type offense. Perez has worked two types of Coaches one Coach Rose who used the Spread and Coach Coleman who lined up and ran at you. Perez will take what he has learned and pick out the better of both. He is already a good defensive mind. Now if the kids just ball up and hit people they will do better.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas