• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Predictions?

Started by wynnefootballfan, June 13, 2015, 03:23:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

wynnefootballfan

June 13, 2015, 03:23:40 pm Last Edit: June 13, 2015, 03:29:08 pm by wynnefootballfan
Here is the Yellowjackets sched. How do you think they will do? Post your teams as well.

at Marion   

Pulaski Academy

at West Memphis   

Blytheville   

at Greene County Tech

Valley View 

at Batesville 

Paragould

at Forrest City

Nettleton

I think 9-1with the loss being to Bates or P.A. Although, Blythville will be no slouch this year I believe.   Minimum 2nd round, very possible return to WMS.

PA Dad

Quote from: wynnefootballfan on June 13, 2015, 03:23:40 pm
Here is the Yellowjackets sched. How do you think they will do? Post your teams as well.

at Marion   

Pulaski Academy

at West Memphis   

Blytheville   

at Greene County Tech

Valley View 

at Batesville 

Paragould

at Forrest City

Nettleton

I think 9-1with the loss being to Bates or P.A. Although, Blythville will be no slouch this year I believe.   Minimum 2nd round, very possible return to WMS.

I think Wynne will win all games except PA and Batesville.  Wynne gets PA at home which will give Wynne an advantage.  But, I think Wynne plays Batesville at Batesville which is always tough.  So I think Wynne loses one or two games and goes deep in the playoffs.  Don't they always?

PA Dad

Here is PA's schedule:

TX-Highland Park   
2015-09-11   at Wynne   
2015-09-18   Warren   
2015-09-25   MO-Jennings   
2015-10-02   at Little Rock McClellan   
2015-10-09   Beebe   
2015-10-16   at Jacksonville   
2015-10-23   at Little Rock Mills   
2015-10-30   Little Rock Fair   
2015-11-06   at Sylvan Hills

PA should win all games with the possible exceptions of HP and Wynne.  HP is a 6a Texas team with a 90 game home winning streak.  Wynne is always tough and we play them at Wynne.

Warren could give PA a good game but we play them at PA. and I think we win that game.

I know nothing about Jennings.  But we get them at home so I predict we win that game.

Overall, I think PA goes 9-1 or 8-2 and also goes deep in the playoffs.

The_Pioneer

at Marion   

Pulaski Academy

at West Memphis   

Blytheville   

at Greene County Tech

Valley View 

at Batesville 

Paragould

at Forrest City

Nettleton

Since we now own the 5A East, I predict we beat you also.  6 out of the last 8 against Wynne.

PA Dad

Quote from: The_Pioneer on June 13, 2015, 07:52:13 pm

at Marion   

Pulaski Academy

at West Memphis   

Blytheville   

at Greene County Tech

Valley View 

at Batesville 

Paragould

at Forrest City

Nettleton

Since we now own the 5A East, I predict we beat you also.  6 out of the last 8 against Wynne.

The smack talk has started!

Intelligentsia

Batesville starts with Watson Chapel at home, Searcy on the road and Jonesboro at home.  WC should be a win, Searcy on the road may be tough early in the year, but I predict a Pioneer win, and the Jonesboro game will be good, but I'll give the edge to Jonesboro.  My early prediction is a perfect conference record, though Wynne at home and Blytheville on the road will be tough.  Awfully early for a regular season prediction, but I'll say we go into the playoffs 9-1 any 7-0 in the conference.

Hoghead2

Hope

@ Nashville
@ Ashdown
PRESCOTT
DeQUEEN
@ Hot Springs
WATSON CHAPEL
@ HS Lakeside
CAMDEN FVW
@White Hall
MAGNOLIA

A young but scrappy bunch of Bobcats.  4 wins is about as good as it gets. Ashdown, Hot Springs Lakeside, Dequeen and Magnolia looks like wins. Everything else is tough to call. D1 DE Sosa Agim should have solid year. But the Cats need help scoring points and stopping people.

GuvHog

June 14, 2015, 02:56:39 pm #7 Last Edit: June 14, 2015, 02:59:03 pm by GuvHog
Watson Chapel

@Batesville
PINE BLUFF
NASHVILLE
HOT SPRINGS
@De Queen
@Hope
WHITE HALL
MAGNOLIA
@H.S. Lakeside
CAMDEN FAIRVIEW

I don't see the Wildcats beating Batesville or Pine Bluff but I do believe they win at home over Nashville. In conference I see the toughest games being @Hope, White Hall, Camden Fairview, and Possibly Hot Springs.

I'll predict 1-2 in non conference, 5-2 conference (being cautious), and 6-4 over all.

wynnefootballfan

Quote from: PA Dad on June 13, 2015, 09:35:01 pm
Quote from: The_Pioneer on June 13, 2015, 07:52:13 pm

at Marion   

Pulaski Academy

at West Memphis   

Blytheville   

at Greene County Tech

Valley View 

at Batesville 

Paragould

at Forrest City

Nettleton

The smack talk has started!

LOL... Yeap, It's all good. thats where the fun is. Regardless of the final score, it will be a must see game as always. By the way, the Jackets are gonna win this year:)

Intelligentsia

Love the Wynne game, especially when played at Pioneer Stadium.  It has been a toss up the past few years when these to get together, with the advantage going to the home team.  Last years win by the Pioneers opened the door for Wynne to make it to War Memorial.  The Pioneers won the district Championship, though it may have cost them a trip to the finals.  New year, new dynamics, can't wait!!  Go Pioneers, go 5-A East!

C-Mac 73

Quote from: Intelligentsia on June 15, 2015, 11:42:50 am
Love the Wynne game, especially when played at Pioneer Stadium.  It has been a toss up the past few years when these to get together, with the advantage going to the home team.  Last years win by the Pioneers opened the door for Wynne to make it to War Memorial.  The Pioneers won the district Championship, though it may have cost them a trip to the finals.  New year, new dynamics, can't wait!!  Go Pioneers, go 5-A East!

Do you happen to know the date of that Batesville-Wynne game this year? October 16th possibly?

Intelligentsia

Quote from: C-Mac 73 on June 17, 2015, 10:29:36 am

Do you happen to know the date of that Batesville-Wynne game this year? October 16th possibly?

Yes, October 16, at Pioneer Stadium:)

C-Mac 73

Quote from: Intelligentsia on June 17, 2015, 10:59:45 am

Great! Vols are on a bye week then and it happens to be UT's fall break. It works out perfect for me to come see the Pioneers smash Wynne.

Intelligentsia

Quote from: C-Mac 73 on June 17, 2015, 11:51:27 am

Great! Vols are on a bye week then and it happens to be UT's fall break. It works out perfect for me to come see the Pioneers smash Wynne.

I'll be happy with fumble recovery at the goal line and 99 yd return for the victory -  like something I believe you witnessed from the sideline a few years back:)

C-Mac 73

Quote from: Intelligentsia on June 17, 2015, 12:16:53 pm

I'll be happy with fumble recovery at the goal line and 99 yd return for the victory -  like something I believe you witnessed from the sideline a few years back:)

I actually witnessed that one from the field! We had a goal line defense formation where a couple offensive linemen came in to plug the A gaps. I'm lined up on Wynne's right guard:

Unforgettable.

#1jacketfan

Lol....It will be a great game.....But I highly doubt they will get smashed.

Intelligentsia

Quote from: C-Mac 73 on June 17, 2015, 12:53:28 pm
Quote from: Intelligentsia on June 17, 2015, 12:16:53 pm

I actually witnessed that one from the field! We had a goal line defense formation where a couple offensive linemen came in to plug the A gaps. I'm lined up on Wynne's right guard:

Unforgettable.

Watching from the stands, I did not know what was going on before noticing Showalter on the 20:). What an ending!

tmycjy

at Marion   

Pulaski Academy

at West Memphis   

Blytheville   

at Greene County Tech

Valley View 

at Batesville 

Paragould

at Forrest City

Nettleton

here my prediction for the season and score to what I think could happen its only a prediction this is just for fun I take the last 4 time we play each team to get my prodiction if we play a team twice I take other score to get my prediction

Marion    35-19 W
P.A.        35-40 L
West Memphis 26-18 W
Blytheville 37-3 W
G.C.T.       48-20 W
Valley view 40-12 W
Batesville   22-33 L
Paragould   40-14 W
Forrest City 39-27 W
Nettleton     40-16 W

we would be 8-2 6-1 in east play  and would be the 2ed seed in playoffs here how playoff would go I use last year playoff lineup I don't know how this would line up this year

Sylvan Hills   38-9 W
Maumelle       14-13 W
Beebe            39-19 W
P.A.               28-35 L

wynne over all rec. would be 11-3 and state runner up

Hoghead2

Quote from: tmycjy on June 21, 2015, 10:27:39 pm

at Marion   

Pulaski Academy

at West Memphis   

Blytheville   

at Greene County Tech

Valley View 

at Batesville 

Paragould

at Forrest City

Nettleton

here my prediction for the season and score to what I think could happen its only a prediction this is just for fun I take the last 4 time we play each team to get my prodiction if we play a team twice I take other score to get my prediction

Marion    35-19 W
P.A.        35-40 L
West Memphis 26-18 W
Blytheville 37-3 W
G.C.T.       48-20 W
Valley view 40-12 W
Batesville   22-33 L
Paragould   40-14 W
Forrest City 39-27 W
Nettleton     40-16 W

we would be 8-2 6-1 in east play  and would be the 2ed seed in playoffs here how playoff would go I use last year playoff lineup I don't know how this would line up this year

Sylvan Hills   38-9 W
Maumelle       14-13 W
Beebe            39-19 W

What happened to the "BLOWOUT, EVERYBODY PLAYS game with Rosa Fort High from Tunica Mississippi ? Isn't this the 3rd straight can't miss 5A Title Team from Wynne ?  No Greenwood & No Alma to worry about in 5A this year. No Camden Fairview to whip you at home, No Hope to whip you on the road. Just PA and Batesville !  Looks like a shoe in to WMS to me. I'll say it 1st......THE 5A STATE TITLE GOES THROUGH WYNNE !!!!!

tmycjy

Quote from: Hoghead2 on June 22, 2015, 03:33:03 am

at Marion   

Pulaski Academy

at West Memphis   

Blytheville   

at Greene County Tech

Valley View 

at Batesville 

Paragould

at Forrest City

Nettleton

Marion    35-19 W
P.A.        35-40 L
West Memphis 26-18 W
Blytheville 37-3 W
G.C.T.       48-20 W
Valley view 40-12 W
Batesville   22-33 L
Paragould   40-14 W
Forrest City 39-27 W
Nettleton     40-16 W

Sylvan Hills   38-9 W
Maumelle       14-13 W
Beebe            39-19 W

What happened to the "BLOWOUT, EVERYBODY PLAYS game with Rosa Fort High from Tunica Mississippi ? Isn't this the 3rd straight can't miss 5A Title Team from Wynne ?  No Greenwood & No Alma to worry about in 5A this year. No Camden Fairview to whip you at home, No Hope to whip you on the road. Just PA and Batesville !  Looks like a shoe in to WMS to me. I'll say it 1st......THE 5A STATE TITLE GOES THROUGH WYNNE !!!!!

Hey I said it was just for fun

The_Pioneer

It does go through Wynne.

Hoghead2

Quote from: tmycjy on June 22, 2015, 06:33:08 pm

at Marion   

Pulaski Academy

at West Memphis   

Blytheville   

at Greene County Tech

Valley View 

at Batesville 

Paragould

at Forrest City

Nettleton

Marion    35-19 W
P.A.        35-40 L
West Memphis 26-18 W
Blytheville 37-3 W
G.C.T.       48-20 W
Valley view 40-12 W
Batesville   22-33 L
Paragould   40-14 W
Forrest City 39-27 W
Nettleton     40-16 W

Sylvan Hills   38-9 W
Maumelle       14-13 W
Beebe            39-19 W

I know TMYCJY, Im just messing with ya......... ;D ;D ;D

tmycjy

Quote from: Hoghead2 on June 22, 2015, 11:10:54 pm
Quote from: tmycjy on June 22, 2015, 06:33:08 pm

at Marion   

Pulaski Academy

at West Memphis   

Blytheville   

at Greene County Tech

Valley View 

at Batesville 

Paragould

at Forrest City

Nettleton

Marion    35-19 W
P.A.        35-40 L
West Memphis 26-18 W
Blytheville 37-3 W
G.C.T.       48-20 W
Valley view 40-12 W
Batesville   22-33 L
Paragould   40-14 W
Forrest City 39-27 W
Nettleton     40-16 W

Sylvan Hills   38-9 W
Maumelle       14-13 W
Beebe            39-19 W

I know TMYCJY, Im just messing with ya......... ;D ;D ;D

Oh ok then

Chip

Wynne will go 5-5 or 6-4

MDXPHD

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas