• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Harrison HC is Open(But not now)

Started by Brian G, April 22, 2015, 05:06:06 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Who will be the next HC?

Coach Keylon
6 (17.6%)
Coach Eddington
1 (2.9%)
Coach Tice
4 (11.8%)
Someone Else
23 (67.6%)

Total Members Voted: 34

Voting closed: May 03, 2015, 10:11:57 pm

Rockhounds x2

As a final note I personally wish coach Harbison the best of luck! If you look deep into the situation it's not Rocket science, the gobs were in the playoffs due to a terrific group of seniors.22 to be exact and I believe 18 starters! So to say that this season will ba a rebuilding year might be an understatement! We return a couple good linemen a good RB that was injured a lot last year and a very good WR that will probably have to play QB. So the gobs aren't going to out athlete anyone like the past 2 seasons. So if you're not truly happy and you're stock is the highest it's going to be for awhile? No brainer! I will be surprised if another coach mentioned don't do the same thing if not this year then next year due to personal commitments! I hope that I'm wrong! Time will tell! See yA!!!

gameoflife

April 25, 2015, 08:16:44 am #51 Last Edit: April 25, 2015, 08:19:04 am by gameoflife
Quote from: sevenof400 on April 24, 2015, 02:31:34 pm
Again, keeping in mind that I don't have any direct knowledge of the Harrison situation EXCEPT what has been stated in the thread and that my experience has been that which I have witnessed in various schools, here is my position:

There are cases when kids have a brighter future in one sport than another but still want to play as many sports as they can.  That is sound advice for an overwhelming majority of kids.

However, I have noticed when the sport is question (i.e the one with the bright future) is NOT football, all too often the advice is to play football and hold out the point about the rounded athlete. 

When the roles are reversed, and the sport IS football, this athlete will be told, cajoled, and in all possible ways persuaded to drop other sports in favor of concentrating on football. 

It cannot work in that way because it is hypocritical. 

One thing (act, favor, advice) I think a high school coach owes those players who may have the potential of playing ANY sport on the college level is to make an honest assessment of that players abilities and lay out for that player what s/he (the coach) believes the player is capable of achieving.  The question should be posed to the player - are you ready to potentially sacrifice your opportunity to play your best sport in college (as a result of training time away from your best sport, or injury) to play a different high school sport?

I don't know of many coaches who will sit a talented athlete down and have this type of conversation with their players.  It needs to happen more than it does I suspect and this should happen BEFORE the season (obviously) not during the season. 

Again, let me reiterate I am NOT throwing the Harrison coaches under the bus here - if anyone took my reply as that, please understand it was not meant in that light at all. 

I hope coach(es) is(are) encouraging player(s) to consider playing/not playing sports as part of decisions that would be beneficial to the PLAYER'S best interest.

Kids that have the ability to play more than one, that is good.  They also need to have the desire to continue to train for the other sport they play.  In the case of football that means stay in the weight room on their own time while they play the second sport.  Some coaches don't want a kid working out on weights during their sport, but that sure is a problem for a football player.

ozarko

Quote from: Drama Mama ™ on April 24, 2015, 10:11:05 pm
People, I CAN assure you that the coach of the "other sport", oh heck, lets just women up here Ozarko and lay it all out on the world wide web shall we ?   Coach Crow has been with Harrison for 14 years.  He's a "proven" HC in "that other" sport.   His record speaks for itself.   He lost 6 players to FOOTBALL this season. Does that bother him ? Heck no.  WHY?  Because he is experienced and can handle the pressure and will continue on without them.  He didn't tell players to choose one or the other.  Straight from the horses mouth . I know you sit every Sunday in church with the "departed" . . . . . I understand that you are in what I would call a "mourning period" , but was it really necessary to bring "the coach of the other sport" into this ?  Also, food for thought, without the remaining athletic staff, whom a good part of them are Goblin Alumni, and are here because this is where they came from and they came back to , who would we have left ?  Pretty sure most everyone from the original "regime", as you referred to them, are here and outlasted what I will refer to as a "live and learn" experience in the HC hiring department. We obviously failed miserably in that area.   If our hiring committee is smart, and hopefully learned a valuable lesson the last go around , we will hire from within.  We have a very capable man in Keylon, the players already know him and like him,  and the coaches on staff already respect him.  It's a win win . . . . . .   And another thought for you brown nosers still left.  Don't attach yourself to the next coach.  He's your son's coach.  He's not your buddy. Let your kid be the one to earn his spot on the field.   Treat him with respect but don't show up on Saturday morning to mow his darn lawn, or in YOUR case Ozarko, show up to recharge his a/c without a service call....... or talk crap on the internet while you've still got a son trying to earn a starting spot on the team.  I've been here many years, a Goblin my whole life , had a nephew and a son that played from the mid 90's until 2006, I was a Goblin myself when Tice coached his first season here and I can guarantee Tice never had the amount of drama, in his whole career here,  as Harbison has in his few short seasons as a Goblin.  Self inflicted wounds........

It all ended pretty much as I predicted.  Go me for seeing it coming and not really being to surprised :)

Oh my DramaMama, I guess I hit a nerve.  I didn't use Crow's name because I was trying to be polite.  I didn't think everyone outside of Harrison athletics needed to know who we were talking about. 

We do agree on several things.  Yes, Crow is a proven HC for baseball.  He's also a good play caller for football, which is what he did for Tice before Harbison came to town.  You stated he has never encouraged a player to drop football to concentrate on baseball.  That's not what I've heard from more than one football/baseball player.  And that's also what Rockhound heard, as he stated in a previous post on this thread.  Someone's not telling the truth.  You and I aren't going to find the truth on this board.  So we will disagree on that point. 

You stated "He lost 6 players to FOOTBALL this season.  He didn't lose any players.  There were 6 boys who choose to play football rather than work hard during baseball off season.  Once the football boys lost in the state playoffs, those 6 players were back under Crow's direction asap.  Those 6 boys are playing baseball (and quite well, I might add). 

And I agree, Keylon would be a great choice for HC.  The players that I've talked to like Keylon and believe he has the leadership skills and knowledge to build an excellent football program. 

And concerning church ---why does it matter where I attend?  I attend a church where over 1,600 people regularly attend and that includes SEVERAL coaches and their families.  I can name 6 coaches who attend my church regularly.  I visit and shake hands with ALL of them.  I don't sit with the Harbison family, nor any other coach.  Although you're welcome to visit my church and sit with any coach you would like.

I've never mowed ANY coaches yard.  But yes, our employees have worked on the HVAC equipment at the two houses rented by Harbison over the past four years.  And we've also worked on the HVAC equipment for MANY Harrison coaches.  We ALSO have supported the Goblin Athlete Booster program with our dollars, over $10,000 in just the past 4-5 years.  I'm happy that when a coaches' HVAC breaks, they hopefully thought "hey which company was it that supports our athlete program, I'll call them".  We proudly support Harrison Athletics with our $, and those coaches support US in turn. 

As far as my son goes.  Yes, he plays football.  He loves the game and the camaraderie of the team.  He earned a starting spot on last year's team and he knows he has to do that again this year.  What does that have to do with my comments on here?  I have NEVER gone to a coach and complained because my son wasn't playing.  After reading my comments on here, my son wants to talk to you.  He said "Mom, give her my phone number.  I'm in the program everyday and I can tell her what I see everyday."  So Vickie, if you're willing to listen to my teenager, please send me a private message here or on facebook and I'll give you his cell number. 

As for being a Goblin all your life.  That's great.  But does that mean that people who haven't lived in Harrison all of their lives don't have a worthy opinion?  Harrison needs good people and good families regardless of origin.

Rockhounds x2

Crow isn't the coach that I was referring too BTW! However I have heard it as well! But goblin baseball had 51 players last year I think he's in good shape...

Drama Mama ™

April 25, 2015, 10:17:56 pm #54 Last Edit: April 25, 2015, 10:56:40 pm by Drama Mama ™
Ozarko, you REALLY missed the point I am making in all of this.  YOU are emotionally distraught on a PERSONAL level.  I on the other hand have no emotional investment at this point so my "rose colored glasses" have been put away. Pretty clear cut when you have nothing to gain or lose. 

Currently from last years team, 6 players left the baseball team to focus on football , I have their names btw ;) 2 returning players BACK to the baseball , who did NOT play as sophmores but came back this season. 

I'm pretty bold, on the internet but even more so  in person.  So my throwing the NAME out there means nothing.  Calling it like I see it.  I have no one to impress, worry over chapping their hind end, worrying over my son/daughter taking any grief over what I say on here. You on  the other hand threw your kid right out in front of the bus by calling the staff back stabbers.  Hope that works out for ya his senior year and hope he's one *heck* of a player to overcome that ! YOU ARE A CLASSIC CASE OF A CLUELESS MOM WITH A BIG FREAKING MOUTH AND NOT ENOUGH SENSE TO KNOW WHEN TO LOG OFF !   

These are the FACTS........ Harbison went 13-28.  Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that IS NOT PROGRESS.  Tice was 17-13 in his last 3 years with less talent, in a tougher conference, with Greenwood, Alma and Siloam in the mix.  And in an apples to apple comparison,  Tice was 23-17 his last 4 years with the "reject misfit, dumb@$$, backstabbing coaches  who didnt jump on the Harbison bandwagon and drink the cool aid with him. 

Again,  it's clearly obvious you have a personal issue with the HC of the "other sport" and feel as if he personally ran your hero off .   My OTHER suggestion would be this....... Get some facts straight before you put that little sassy neck of yours out on the chopping block on a public message board for the whole FLIPPEN state to see.  Next,  encourage your son to man up since his MAMA did,  and talk with "the coach" that he has evidently ran home to MAMA about, with little facts and a whole lotta rumor spreading :)  Do you honestly believe everything you hear ?  Geez lady.   I'm sorry that you have attempted to groom your kid for some play time by sucking up to the coach and now he's gone............ get a clue.

AND an FYI........ you haven't even come CLOSE to ticking me off.  It's not personal for me :)   Just stating the facts Marla.  Also, let that kid of yours know I don't accept friend request on FB from people I don't know OR do I feel that i need to hear anything from him concerning the issue. Nothing personal. I'm sure he's a good kid.  thanks, and have a NICE DAY :)

Drama Mama ™

April 25, 2015, 10:53:17 pm #55 Last Edit: April 26, 2015, 06:35:54 pm by Drama Mama ™
 :o

Doc Holliday

April 26, 2015, 12:15:09 am #56 Last Edit: April 26, 2015, 08:55:45 am by Doc Holliday
   :o just cause you buy your way into the Ring doesn't mean you can box!!

Lionheart88

Hooboy, we got us a dust-up 'tween the hill folks.  'Fore you know it somebody's gonna be bringing somebody's unusually close relationship with their double-first cousin into the picture.  Us lowlanders are just gonna sit back and watch the fireworks. ;D

sevenof400

Quote from: Lionheart88 on April 26, 2015, 12:23:42 am
Hooboy, we got us a dust-up 'tween the hill folks.  'Fore you know it somebody's gonna be bringing somebody's unusually close relationship with their double-first cousin into the picture.  Us lowlanders are just gonna sit back and watch the fireworks. ;D

I guess they are picking up the slack since the V folks have dwindled in numbers recently.....  ;D

Shut the Door!!!!

I am just ashamed of these men/women that are talking about High School personal.

"Hillbilly Idiots".

Ozarko has a child playing football! what in the world!
Drama Queen is just stirring the pot! what in the world!

Whats next? Tommie Tice resurfaces as HC. WOULDN'T DOUBT IT
Harrison has problems and they are showing.

Harrison has problems and they are showing

Harrison has problems and they are showing up on FEARLESS FRIDAY BOARDS!!!

AT

Quote from: Shut the Door!!!! on April 26, 2015, 03:11:25 pm
I am just ashamed of these men/women that are talking about High School personal.

"Hillbilly Idiots".

Solid first post.

Brian G

Quote from: Almatrackster on April 26, 2015, 03:51:39 pm

"Hillbilly Idiots".

Solid first post.

It gave me a headache.

AirWarren

beach bum

April 26, 2015, 05:32:22 pm #63 Last Edit: April 26, 2015, 05:37:29 pm by beach bum
The billboards in Harrison speak for town... pure class. I am amazed that a town can be so obsessed about minorities that is 96% white. Isn't it a little weird too be obsessed about groups of people that they never even really encounter apparently based upon statistics? The Goblins must be mortified when they travel to Maumelle  ::)

Drama Mama ™

April 26, 2015, 06:41:58 pm #64 Last Edit: April 26, 2015, 06:52:50 pm by Drama Mama ™

"Hillbilly Idiots".

I have a pretty big stirring stick and I'm not afraid to use it. BRAVO on registering for an account and pitching in your 2 cents :)  Obviously your new here because Harrison has had problems for years ! Lol as well as many others !  IDIOTS ? well maybe the chick with the kid on the team, but I'm just the pot stirrer ...... and being from the hills has little to do with it !

Jimbo Morphis

sevenof400

Quote from: beach bum on April 26, 2015, 05:32:22 pm
The billboards in Harrison speak for town... pure class. I am amazed that a town can be so obsessed about minorities that is 96% white. Isn't it a little weird too be obsessed about groups of people that they never even really encounter apparently based upon statistics? The Goblins must be mortified when they travel to Maumelle  ::)

Hang on here, Beach Bum.  I'd hope you'd rethink that just a bit...

Shut the Door!!!!

Quote from: Drama Mama ™ on April 26, 2015, 06:41:58 pm

"Hillbilly Idiots".

I have a pretty big stirring stick and I'm not afraid to use it. BRAVO on registering for an account and pitching in your 2 cents :)  Obviously your new here because Harrison has had problems for years ! Lol as well as many others !  IDIOTS ? well maybe the chick with the kid on the team, but I'm just the pot stirrer ...... and being from the hills has little to do with it !

You have a "big stick" but thats not the largest thing you got!

AirWarren

It's their scare tactic to keep people out. Me personally, would never live in that part of the world anyways. Just not my style. But each his own.

Drama Mama ™

April 26, 2015, 08:58:01 pm #69 Last Edit: April 26, 2015, 09:05:19 pm by Drama Mama ™
Quote from: Shut the Door!!!! on April 26, 2015, 07:05:35 pm

"Hillbilly Idiots".

I actually have a BIG sense of humor to go along with it all.  Hook, line, sinker for one poster on here , don't flatter yourself, it's not you.......mission complete here . Adios........

Drama Mama ™

Quote from: AirWarren on April 26, 2015, 08:22:22 pm

It's their scare tactic to keep people out. Me personally, would never live in that part of the world anyways. Just not my style. But each his own.
we're pretty used to the negative publicity and we try to not let the ideals of one man define who we really are up here in Harrison.  We live in a beautiful area of the state......... nothing prettier than our little mountains, the Buffalo river and our beautiful lakes. So........ to each his/her own.

PrivateLesson

Gob-Fan

Shut the Door!!!!

Quote from: Drama Mama ™ on April 26, 2015, 08:58:01 pm
Quote from: Shut the Door!!!! on April 26, 2015, 07:05:35 pm

"Hillbilly Idiots".

I actually have a BIG sense of humor to go along with it all.  Hook, line, sinker for one poster on here , don't flatter yourself, it's not you.......mission complete here . Adios........

Running in circles.

Let it be known Drama Queen and Ozarko will have seats designated for home games and questions can be asked and then opinions will be given publicly for all to hear before kickoff. NO MORE KEY STROKES!! Thats flattering!!   HOOK! LINE AND SINKER!!   BUENO!! 
    SHAME ON THE BOTH OF YOU!!! 

Googlymoogly

Quote from: B.G. on April 26, 2015, 04:04:40 pm

"Hillbilly Idiots".

Solid first post.

It gave me a headache.
Was that even in English???

Shut the Door!!!!

Quote from: Googlymoogly on April 26, 2015, 11:43:02 pm
Quote from: B.G. on April 26, 2015, 04:04:40 pm

"Hillbilly Idiots".

Solid first post.

It gave me a headache.
Was that even in English???

Your comment is not very surprising.
Valley Springs Alumni....BAHA!

Don't lie about it.

Rockhounds x2

April 27, 2015, 03:50:58 am #76 Last Edit: April 27, 2015, 04:00:24 am by Rockhounds x2
WTH people are you talking about???? I've been to two county fairs and a goat roping and never heard anything like this???
Someone wake up Go Postal he won't want to miss this!

Bottom line is Harbison is gone and if the powers that be don't go out and hire a proven HC that runs a tight ship this will only get worse!

I wish coach Harb the best! And I think that Keylon is a great Fit!

As for whoever commented about the billboards in Harrison the second amendment unfortunately gives idiots like you and me to say what we want on here it also gives people with other agendas to disgrace themselves and or a community! Come to Harrison and have someone to point out how to find the person who feels those billboards are needed and talk to the one person! Otherwise S.T.H.U!

Drama Mama ™

April 27, 2015, 08:52:30 am #77 Last Edit: April 27, 2015, 09:24:09 pm by Drama Mama ™
merged thread ! yippie !  ;D

Loyalfan1

Let me throw a name out there Keith Fimple.  I know he was a finalist last time it was open.

Gob-Fan

Just random....I would love to see Coach Ed or Coach Keylon though.

Loyalfan1

I would go after Keith Fimple.

Greyhands

Just to say I have no clue who the next head coach will be my son is in 7th so i've got awhile before I have to deal with HS stuff.

Here are the reasons I dont think any of those three will be the next head coach.

Eddington- Literally just got parks and rec job like two months ago.

Keylon- Everyone says he would be good but im pretty sure he has not been a head coach before.

Tice- He is close to retirement and coming back to a place he was basically ran off from in the first place no I dont think so.

Now that was my thinking on the names you put up I could totally be wrong and I would be fine if they hired one of the three. I just think it will be someone else.

Kraig Crist

Everybody mentioned would be taking a paycut to come to Harrison.

3/4 of the 1-4A head coaches make a similar salary as to what Harbison made as a "top 5A school" coach.

Nobody has mentioned that Jay Martin was hired to be head Jr. Coach. He just left GF and has been moderately successful there. I don't think it would be a stretch for Keylon or Martin to be Head Coach.

Kraig Crist

Quote from: Drama Mama ™ on April 26, 2015, 09:04:04 pm

we're pretty used to the negative publicity and we try to not let the ideals of one man define who we really are up here in Harrison.  We live in a beautiful area of the state......... nothing prettier than our little mountains, the Buffalo river and our beautiful lakes. So........ to each his/her own.

Since when does the buffalo flow through Harrison? or Boone county?

AirWarren

Quote from: Rockhounds x2 on April 27, 2015, 03:50:58 am
WTH people are you talking about???? I've been to two county fairs and a goat roping and never heard anything like this???

Bottom line is Harbison is gone and if the powers that be don't go out and hire a proven HC that runs a tight ship this will only get worse!

As for whoever commented about the billboards in Harrison the second amendment unfortunately gives idiots like you and me to say what we want on here it also gives people with other agendas to disgrace themselves and or a community! Come to Harrison and have someone to point out how to find the person who feels those billboards are needed and talk to the one person! Otherwise S.T.H.U!
Ah, disgruntled hill folk. Take it easy, if Harrison doesn't truly reflect the ideals of the billboards don't let it to you.

beach bum

April 27, 2015, 01:33:08 pm #85 Last Edit: April 27, 2015, 01:35:12 pm by beach bum
Quote from: AirWarren on April 27, 2015, 12:36:17 pm

Ah, disgruntled hill folk. Take it easy, if Harrison doesn't truly reflect the ideals of the billboards don't let it to you.

2nd amendement.... I thought freedom of speech was in the 1st? I am all for the 2nd amendment as well. If these same people with the billboards are expressing their 2nd amendment we should be worried  ;D .... Boone County might be making national news if those folks with the billboards  are expressing the 2nd amendment like they do first lol.

Drama Mama ™

Quote from: Kraig Crist on April 27, 2015, 12:08:28 pm
Quote from: Drama Mama ™ on April 26, 2015, 09:04:04 pm

Since when does the buffalo flow through Harrison? or Boone county?
13 mile drive from the center of town Craig and less than that for those who live on that side of Boone Co on Hwy 7 towards Pruitt.....it's in our back door.  Didn't realize the "hills" in our area only included Harrison and Boone Co.

AirWarren

Through and is in our back door is totally different.

Drama Mama ™

Quote from: beach bum on April 27, 2015, 01:33:08 pm
Quote from: AirWarren on April 27, 2015, 12:36:17 pm

2nd amendement.... I thought freedom of speech was in the 1st? I am all for the 2nd amendment as well. If these same people with the billboards are expressing their 2nd amendment we should be worried  ;D .... Boone County might be making national news if those folks with the billboards  are expressing the 2nd amendment like they do first lol.
Well, Rockhound went to school in Omaha . . . . .  just sayin' :)  OMG....... laughing !  Not sure what they were teaching back in the 80's up in old Omaha but he may have skipped class !

Drama Mama ™

Quote from: AirWarren on April 27, 2015, 01:42:54 pm
Through and is in our back door is totally different.
Are we really even discussing this ?  Did I say the Buffalo River ran through Harrison or Boone Co ? Or did I simply state that our area of the State was beautiful ? Huh  ?  Yea........ think I said OUR PART OF THE STATE.  ;)   Harrison AR is known as The Gateway to the Buffalo River. Period.......

Drama Mama ™

April 27, 2015, 02:15:07 pm #90 Last Edit: April 27, 2015, 09:42:22 pm by Drama Mama ™

Drama Mama ™

Quote from: Kraig Crist on April 27, 2015, 12:05:34 pm
Everybody mentioned would be taking a paycut to come to Harrison.

3/4 of the 1-4A head coaches make a similar salary as to what Harbison made as a "top 5A school" coach.

Nobody has mentioned that Jay Martin was hired to be head Jr. Coach. He just left GF and has been moderately successful there. I don't think it would be a stretch for Keylon or Martin to be Head Coach.
Wasn't Martin hired to replace Eddington ?  Need to leave him right where he is ! We have to build up our Jr High program . Eddington was doing a great job with that before taking his position with the Parks and Rec.

AirWarren

I really could care less what run thoughs, by etc in that area of the state. I just saw that we have an over opinionated woman who likes the idea of world authority over people's opinions so I decided to do a little bringing back down to reality. All in good fun of course.

Drama Mama ™

Quote from: AirWarren on April 27, 2015, 02:49:59 pm
I really could care less what run thoughs, by etc in that area of the state. I just saw that we have an over opinionated woman who likes the idea of world authority over people's opinions so I decided to do a little bringing back down to reality. All in good fun of course.
oh really ?  Male chauvinist much there AirWarren?   ;)  Women with opinions rub you against the grain ? Overly opinionated men ok though ? Must be considering you have given your own around her 16,000 plus times !   :D  all in good fun right back at ya !

WPWells

Drama Mama, you need to meet Eagle fan #3

AirWarren

Quote from: Drama Mama ™ on April 27, 2015, 03:52:39 pm
Quote from: AirWarren on April 27, 2015, 02:49:59 pm
oh really ?  Male chauvinist much there AirWarren?   ;)  Women with opinions rub you against the grain ? Overly opinionated men ok though ? Must be considering you have given your own around her 16,000 plus times !   :D  all in good fun right back at ya !

I call male realism.

16000 post....yup....been on here a LONG time.

Rockhounds x2

April 27, 2015, 04:57:08 pm #96 Last Edit: April 27, 2015, 10:57:33 pm by Rockhounds x2

7AFball

Curious.  Someone commented on decreased numbers and talent in upcoming 2-3 years. Approximately how many young men go out for Sr High football, 45 or so?  Seems to me in 3A, 35 is about average, 4A about 45 and 5A should have about 50-55 athletes out in the Fall. Any Harrison fan with an idea on usual numbers out for football? Thanks, just wondering. Might make a difference to some coaches applying, the more out for football, the more you can weather the storm in case of injuries or average talent base.  Thanks.  ???

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Rockhounds x2 on April 27, 2015, 04:57:08 pm
Yes the second amendment heck anyone can talk lol!!!
Ok you got me I was driving and trying to post should have re read it!! Hahajokes on me!!!

Drama mamma is right I went to omaha I'm not a goblin but my kids are! And I'm proud of that fact!

Drama I missed history class we was trying to find the buffalo River in Harrison all we could find was crooked creek! Harrison named that right lol! I'm out of here!

I'm starting to see why this thread is headed in the direction that it is.....

Drama Mama ™

April 27, 2015, 08:14:20 pm #99 Last Edit: April 27, 2015, 08:24:47 pm by Drama Mama ™
Quote from: HF on April 27, 2015, 05:52:41 pm
Quote from: Rockhounds x2 on April 27, 2015, 04:57:08 pm
Yes the second amendment heck anyone can talk lol!!!
Ok you got me I was driving and trying to post should have re read it!! Hahajokes on me!!!

Drama mamma is right I went to omaha I'm not a goblin but my kids are! And I'm proud of that fact!

Drama I missed history class we was trying to find the buffalo River in Harrison all we could find was crooked creek! Harrison named that right lol! I'm out of here!

I'm starting to see why this thread is headed in the direction that it is.....
Amazing. . . . . . . I'm just not sure I would have admitted to all of that ! lol

Quote from: 7AFball on April 27, 2015, 05:50:34 pm
Curious.  Someone commented on decreased numbers and talent in upcoming 2-3 years. Approximately how many young men go out for Sr High football, 45 or so?  Seems to me in 3A, 35 is about average, 4A about 45 and 5A should have about 50-55 athletes out in the Fall. Any Harrison fan with an idea on usual numbers out for football? Thanks, just wondering. Might make a difference to some coaches applying, the more out for football, the more you can weather the storm in case of injuries or average talent base.  Thanks.  ???

Last season we had good numbers ! Looks like we may have had 60 give or take. Fingers crossed that we stay around that figure frm this point forward :) 

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas