• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

clarendon basketball 2018

Started by da greatest bigbaby, November 12, 2018, 06:43:43 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

FoxandHound34

MomaLion

Probably the first chance they get. Both coaches drive the buses so there's travel time.

ozarkmtnsman

Quote from: MomaLion on January 26, 2019, 01:49:30 am
Probably the first chance they get. Both coaches drive the buses so there's travel time.

Yes, I would hope to get the kids loaded up and driven safely home would be a much higher priority than updating MaxPreps.

MomaLion

Clarendon travels to Kipp Delta tomorrow...LET'S GO LIONS!!!

da greatest bigbaby

Lions84

MomaLion

Will the Jr district tourny schedule be released on Friday?

MomaLion

Tonight's games were moved to Clarendon due to the recent violence in Helena.

da greatest bigbaby

Lions win over kipp 67-45 up next marianna

Jesus Saves

Recent violence in Helena?  I am unaware.......

MomaLion

Apparently there was a school age kid shot and then a retaliation shooting of another kid.  Kipp asked if they could come to us...my understanding is that there was a chance of violence at the school.

da greatest bigbaby

Tough loss 2 marianna for the lions up next England

Lions84

MomaLion

Clarendon travels to England tonight for a rematch.  The girls will have a few additions from the 9th grade girls who won conference last night.  I'm not sure what we have moving up on the boys but I wouldn't expect them to see much play time if any.  Let's go Red Lions!!!

da greatest bigbaby

Go lions whip England 2nite  an congrats 2 the jr lady cubs for win'n the district tourney

MomaLion

Clarendon 29
England 21
Halftime
Malik is out since the end of 1st

jsky14

HorseFeathers

FoxandHound34

58-55 England according to MaxPreps

Ctucker

Quote from: MomaLion on February 08, 2019, 08:35:42 pm
Clarendon 29
England 21
Halftime
Malik is out since the end of 1st
did y'all lose again moma

FoxandHound34

Yea CT, England got em twice this year

Ctucker

Quote from: FoxandHound34 on February 08, 2019, 09:51:47 pm
Yea CT, England got em twice this year
Clarendon has a good team and I've always said they have but there fans make me wont them to lose!

FoxandHound34

Somebody better go put a suicide watch out for BigBaby. Somebody needs to go check on the poor fellow after that loss last night

Cheek

Quote from: FoxandHound34 on February 09, 2019, 09:38:05 am
Somebody better go put a suicide watch out for BigBaby. Somebody needs to go check on the poor fellow after that loss last night

Yea,  two loses in a row.  Will the streak continue into this district tour?

da greatest bigbaby

Fox we  whip'd em the whole game lead by 8 or 9 points for most of the game without Malik out 1st qtr with a injury  if Malik comes back we should win the district tourney an regionals with eaze

Cheek

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on February 09, 2019, 01:23:42 pm
Fox we  whip'd em the whole game lead by 8 or 9 points for most of the game without Malik out 1st qtr with a injury  if Malik comes back we should win the district tourney an regionals with eaze

If frogs had wings, they wouldn't bump their a&$ when they jumped either.  I actually think they played better with him on the bench.  Lost by 7 with him and 3 without.

da greatest bigbaby

Well thx cheeks that's all next season team lol we will Prolly need him for the tourney run tho

MomaLion

Quote from: Ctucker on February 08, 2019, 09:48:36 pm
did y'all lose again moma
Yea,  just like y'all did last year in your own gym... to us.
I'll take a loss by 3 in an opposing team's gym on Sr night without our best player any day.

MomaLion

Quote from: Ctucker on February 08, 2019, 09:53:43 pm
Clarendon has a good team and I've always said they have but there fans make me wont them to lose!
Likewise

MomaLion

Well,  I am very pleased with the way we played last night. The younger players and Rod really stepped up and took charge. I'm very optimistic going into tournaments.
As for the haters.. haters gonna hate.

Ctucker

MomaLion

Are you really that dumb??? Yes I know it's sarcasm but you really don't do it well.

Ctucker

Quote from: MomaLion on February 10, 2019, 06:53:23 am
Are you really that dumb??? Yes I know it's sarcasm but you really don't do it
Are you really that dumb??? Yes I know it's sarcasm but you really don't do it well.
Quote from: MomaLion on February 09, 2019, 04:49:23 pm
Yea,  just like y'all did last year in your own gym... to us.
I'll take a loss by 3 in an opposing team's gym on Sr night without our best player any day.
got to get out of the past lady and I promise you if y'all beat US again I will say congrats and not say we got cheated or anything just congrats! You should learn how to do it but of course you would have to do it a lot this year!

Ctucker

You're starting to make Big Baby look smart! I mean you're on here telling England how much better y'all are than them when y'all have lost 2 them twice! So no I'm not that dumb I usually figure out if somebody beats us over and over in the same year that they are probally better! Oh I forgot they was mean to y'all that's why y'all lost!

MomaLion

Like I said... haters gonna hate.
Now let's go Lions and get ready for District. Our Lions play Cross County Monday and our Lady Lions play Marked Tree Tuesday. Let's get those regional beds!!!

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: MomaLion on February 10, 2019, 09:56:14 am
Like I said... haters gonna hate.
Now let's go Lions and get ready for District. Our Lions play Cross County Monday and our Lady Lions play Marked Tree Tuesday. Let's get those regional beds!!!

Regional "BEDS"? Heck she's even spelling and talk like that other Clarendon poster.

MomaLion

Oh for goodness sake, I misspelled one word.  Most of y'all spell like 1st graders. Why are you even concerned with a Clarendon thread? We don't play Des Arc anymore and y'all will not be making state. Heck we might not either if we aren't giving it full effort every game.  I don't see that happening, but anything is possible.

Jesus Saves

MomaLion

No,  but I look for him to rest tonight and be ready for Earle should we win tonight.

Cheek

Quote from: MomaLion on February 10, 2019, 11:35:05 pm
Oh for goodness sake, I misspelled one word.  Most of y'all spell like 1st graders. Why are you even concerned with a Clarendon thread? We don't play Des Arc anymore and y'all will not be making state. Heck we might not either if we aren't giving it full effort every game.  I don't see that happening, but anything is possible.

Des Arc girls have a good team, and a legitimate chance to advance to the state tour.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Cheek on February 11, 2019, 12:06:10 pm
Des Arc girls have a good team, and a legitimate chance to advance to the state tour.

don't tell anyone that, then they will be ready. lol

our girls are tested that's for sure. play in a fairly tough conference. I think our boys pull the upset and win round one tomorrow.

da greatest bigbaby

MomaLion

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on February 11, 2019, 02:34:48 pm
don't tell anyone that, then they will be ready. lol

our girls are tested that's for sure. play in a fairly tough conference. I think our boys pull the upset and win round one tomorrow.
Pick, who do y'all play?

Pick_DA_EAGLES

da greatest bigbaby

Lions whip'd cross co 49-48 w/o lead'n scorer Malik still out wit a injury should be back Thursday vs earle or Barton  an the lions also qualified for the regionals go lions

Jesus Saves

If qualified already, why wouldn't they sit Cartwright again and let him try to get 100% by regionals?  I would hate to see a nagging injury keep him less than 100% down the stretch.  Get him healed and rock on!

da greatest bigbaby

February 12, 2019, 10:32:41 am #546 Last Edit: February 12, 2019, 04:36:33 pm by da greatest bigbaby
Jesus it's 1 an done time soo I wouldn't want 2 sit would you an he is a sr an besides this would keep the soreness away stretch an play on  he can rest it after we win the district tourney regionals an 2a state title lol an I'm sure were gonna need those 15 blocks Vs marked tree could've used a few  against  no. 4 England when we were up by 10 late on their bigs down low

YSpanther

Quote from: Jesus Saves on February 12, 2019, 09:34:45 am
If qualified already, why wouldn't they sit Cartwright again and let him try to get 100% by regionals?  I would hate to see a nagging injury keep him less than 100% down the stretch.  Get him healed and rock on!
Because any loss now puts you in a lower seed at regionals, and while this conference is probably tougher than the other side of regionals, why give yourself a tougher road at regionals to get bounced out?

birddawg1986

If he plays Thursday he will be no more than 75% I would imagine. Plus playing a physical Earle or Barton bunch might be a talk task. I'd sit that dude and get ready for state no matter what seed I end in district

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: birddawg1986 on February 12, 2019, 11:50:34 am
If he plays Thursday he will be no more than 75% I would imagine. Plus playing a physical Earle or Barton bunch might be a talk task. I'd sit that dude and get ready for state no matter what seed I end in district

Yea, get him hurt again and it won't matter what seed they get.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas