• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

clarendon basketball 2018

Started by da greatest bigbaby, November 12, 2018, 06:43:43 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

MT Legend

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on February 16, 2019, 11:41:24 pm
An Bdub we still continue 2 whip you guys really bad blowout ask no. 1 marked tree a easy game for us lol Malik had 35 points 20 boards 15 blocks that game lol you guys just be play'n  2 keep it close only then hope you get a prayer in the in by 1 like no. 6 earle no. 4 England no. 7 bay  all on the road lol were  going for the knock out check the stats lol play ball soo we can run yaw out the gym  we the best lol

Number 1 MT is district champs!... so what's your point? A season loss is meaningless!...🤷🏽‍♂️ We just won our 4th district title in a row!... we own this district just call us KINGS!...of the toughest district in 2A. Earle is the only ones who have knocked us out the tournament in that run and EPC. So till someone else does in the tournament not from this area!... where the best basketball is played in NEA then they can set down until they do!...🤷🏽‍♂️

Ballhog07

Mt is not the king of anything, never will be

MomaLion

Quote from: bdubyab60 on February 16, 2019, 04:27:39 pm
Warriors had to have played really bad and probably the refs called against them all game to lose to a scrub team like that.
Now who's making excuses??? Y'all just lost. Good effort,  better luck next time.

MomaLion

Quote from: Ballhog07 on February 16, 2019, 04:40:53 pm
Bdub the warriors played awful, couldn't buy a bucket in the 4th. Almost like coach brown wanted the 4 seed
And every time I say that we had a bad night y'all say that I'm making excuses. Hello pot, meet kettle. EPC's coach was mad so try again.

ForeverBulldog23

Is The Big Man Healthy This Week For Clarendon Is He Ready To Go

bdubyab60

Quote from: MomaLion on February 17, 2019, 01:37:58 am
Now who's making excuses??? Y'all just lost. Good effort,  better luck next time.
Flew right over your head didn't it. Just so you know I am being sarcastic unlike you Clarendon fans. I am making fun of you and dufus baby who make excuse for every loss.

So I will therefore stick by my guns and say that we played bad, if we had just made our free throws and the refs were calling bad against us.

So I'm not gonna give Clarendon any respect for beating EPC navies Clarendon fans give non to the opponents who beat them. When you and dufus start doing that instead of making excuses I'll give Clarendon their due.

We played for 4th because Bay cheats according to one Clarendon poster

bdubyab60

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on February 16, 2019, 11:41:24 pm
An Bdub we still continue 2 whip you guys really bad blowout ask no. 1 marked tree a easy game for us lol Malik had 35 points 20 boards 15 blocks that game lol you guys just be play'n  2 keep it close only then hope you get a prayer in the in end by 1 like no. 6 earle no. 4 England no. 7 bay  all on the road lol were  going for the knock out check the stats lol play ball soo we can run yaw out the gym  we the best lol
Not even close to the best. And Clarendon is going to get knocked out fairly early this year.

You guys are done. Wouldn't be surprised if Bay puts y'all to rail.

da greatest bigbaby

Not in this 1 Bdub expect what we did 2 yaw Friday nite lol yaw don't get any favors away from home lol come on  do you really think bay is gonna run us out rectors gym lol an beside's it's for a state spot back closer 2 home in Carlisle lol should've whip'd earle our stall game isn't great like yaws lol

Ballhog07

Quote from: MomaLion on February 17, 2019, 01:37:58 am
you must be the white woman that yells about every little thing in the stands

MomaLion

Quote from: bdubyab60 on February 16, 2019, 05:39:56 pm
We didn't play our A game. I've been here all along. I choose to post when I want too.

And it's not a matter of IF but when Clarendon will choke. Clarendon is not the best team. Once you get that through that calcium deposit you call a skull you will realize that.

You've ran that pie hole all year. No district title and soon to be on the rails watching true contenders.

And if you think I'm giving Clarendon credit for beating EPC you are really crazy. Especially how yiu talk about other team.

We didn't play well or Clarendon would t have beaten us bottom line
Yet, when I say that we didn't play well, i'm told i'm just making excuses.  Well we played terribly the first time we played EPC and we lost.  I know that big baby has y'all all looking down on Clarendon, but we've proven that we can hang in there with any of these 4 regional teams.

MomaLion

Quote from: bdubyab60 on February 16, 2019, 11:00:52 pm
Again yiu are stupid. We beat Clarendon with him once. It's obvious we had an off night.

You are the best at choking and it's coming. You know it, EVERYONE in the state knows it.

And when it does you will be on here with your excuses. And we will all be laughing cause you've ran your mouth all year. Then it will happen again next year and your stupid dribble will continue you to come out of your mouth or keyboard.

All the while Clarendon still not winning a thing except for some meaningless regular season games. Only to choke again and again. Like someone with some popcorn stuck in their throat.
Excuses

MomaLion

Quote from: MT Legend on February 17, 2019, 12:15:36 am
Number 1 MT is district champs!... so what's your point? A season loss is meaningless!...🤷🏽‍♂️ We just won our 4th district title in a row!... we own this district just call us KINGS!...of the toughest district in 2A. Earle is the only ones who have knocked us out the tournament in that run and EPC. So till someone else does in the tournament not from this area!... where the best basketball is played in NEA then they can set down until they do!...🤷🏽‍♂️
Dude, y'all joined the 6..we didn't join the 3...and we've ruled the 6 for years...and before you say that we didn't have competition, Brinkley, Marvell and Hughes were always tough.  I'm not bashing on MT, y'all won and congrats on that, but don't hate on us just because big baby gets under your skin.

MomaLion

Quote from: ForeverBulldog23 on February 17, 2019, 12:56:40 pm
Is The Big Man Healthy This Week For Clarendon Is He Ready To Go
As far as I know he will be ready to play Thursday.  His Dr appt was good and he's quite eager to get back out there and prove himself.

MomaLion

Quote from: bdubyab60 on February 17, 2019, 01:37:02 pm
Flew right over your head didn't it. Just so you know I am being sarcastic unlike you Clarendon fans. I am making fun of you and dufus baby who make excuse for every loss.

So I will therefore stick by my guns and say that we played bad, if we had just made our free throws and the refs were calling bad against us.

So I'm not gonna give Clarendon any respect for beating EPC navies Clarendon fans give non to the opponents who beat them. When you and dufus start doing that instead of making excuses I'll give Clarendon their due.

We played for 4th because Bay cheats according to one Clarendon poster
I've never said nor seen anything about Bay cheating...and y'all were playing, just not the best y'all could...same for us.  We both had extremely physical ballgames the night before that went down to the wire, so we were both less than our normal selves.  We played badly the first time we played y'all and lost...period.  Just like y'all lost Friday...period. Congrats to everyone.

MomaLion

Quote from: bdubyab60 on February 17, 2019, 01:42:08 pm
Not even close to the best. And Clarendon is going to get knocked out fairly early this year.

You guys are done. Wouldn't be surprised if Bay puts y'all to rail.
You know, i'm really rooting for EPC to upset Rector but you are making it very hard.

MomaLion

Quote from: Ballhog07 on February 17, 2019, 05:55:09 pm
you must be the white woman that yells about every little thing in the stands
Well considering that I was sick all last week, probably not...I do yell a lot though. Most of our fans do, as do yours.

notcoachBrown

There is an obnoxious lady from Clarendon, that complains about everything. Her voice gives me a headache. Sure hope she's on the other side side at rector! Geeezzzzz!

MT Legend

Quote from: MomaLion on February 18, 2019, 02:05:38 am
Dude, y'all joined the 6..we didn't join the 3...and we've ruled the 6 for years...and before you say that we didn't have competition, Brinkley, Marvell and Hughes were always tough.  I'm not bashing on MT, y'all won and congrats on that, but don't hate on us just because big baby gets under your skin.

Hate on Clarendon?...if that's what you got from that then to each their own I guess!...🤦🏾‍♂️😂😂😂

da greatest bigbaby

It really doesn't matter who hates on Clarendon @ this point were concentrate'n an focus'd on win'n this 2a state title we get Malik back Thursday an the route is on with bay lol an besides mt legend we drum'd yaw soo bad this year yaw should wanna go back 2 da 2a-3 after that  lol an if it comes down 2 us an yaw in the state finals Ima start celebrating early we the best lol our coach is better

MT Legend

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on February 18, 2019, 08:10:45 am
It really doesn't matter who hates on Clarendon @ this point were concentrate'n an focus'd on win'n this 2a state title we get Malik back Thursday an the route is on with bay lol an besides mt legend we drum'd yaw soo bad this year yaw should wanna go back 2 da 2a-3 after that  lol an if it comes down 2 us an yaw in the state finals Ima start celebrating early we the best lol our coach is better

One of them type!...Got ya I seen all I need to see here!...I'll go ahead and say what your type is looking for and leave it at that!... "you right" nothing more to say here!... it's pointless!...🤷🏽‍♂️

da greatest bigbaby

Mt legend yaw players an coach's have trouble with good teams like Clarendon mt plays like how their lady coach speaks 2 them in tough games not very aggressive an ctucker are you with earle or epc I'm confused apparently your team loss Friday nite lol an we were a couple of 3's from going undefeated in the 2a-6 north division an the 2a-6 district tourney is over yaw were mouth'n their were play'n the best team Thursday no. 6 bay on the 2a-3 side in the regionals not sure what yaw  mouth'n bout lol it should be like Clarendon 55-39 in this 1 we the best

Ctucker

February 18, 2019, 07:18:57 pm #621 Last Edit: February 18, 2019, 07:25:59 pm by Ctucker
Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on February 18, 2019, 07:05:58 pm
Mt legend yaw players an coach's have trouble with good teams like Clarendon mt plays like how their lady coach speaks 2 them in tough games not very aggressive an ctucker are you with earle or epc I'm confused apparently your team loss Friday nite lol an we were a couple of 3's from going undefeated in the 2a-6 north division an the 2a-6 district tourney is over yaw were mouth'n their were play'n the best team Thursday no. 6 bay on the 2a-3 side in the regionals not sure what yaw  mouth'n bout lol it should be like Clarendon 55-39 in this 1 we the best
.  I'm going to let you guess which school I root for I'm sure you will still get it wrong but I'm going to give you a clue! Clarendon has won the same amount of basketball titles as Des Arc and WCC! And I root for one of these teams and Des Arc is not it! Now you try to guess which school I root for! I will give u one more we beat Earle this something y'all have not done!

da greatest bigbaby

Wcc/judsonia OK we drum'd yaw by 30 last season in the state lol an it don't matter 2 us bout yaw 1 point win over earle if yaw can't match that blowout wow  I think we held yaw 2 20 something points lol anywhoo beat bigalow 1st then make it 2 the state again then Holla back ctucker lol

Ctucker

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on February 18, 2019, 08:25:54 pm
Wcc/judsonia OK we drum'd yaw by 30 last season in the state lol an it don't matter 2 us bout yaw 1 point win over earle if yaw can't match that blowout wow  I think we held yaw 2 20 something points lol anywhoo beat bigalow 1st then make it 2 the state again then Holla back ctucker lol
I can't belive you figured it out I was sure you would get it wrong and yes y'all did drum us last year and I said congrats I didn't make them stupid a😆😆 excuses like you make every time you lose!

Ctucker

And it's WCC there is no Judsonia in it!

Ctucker

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on February 18, 2019, 08:25:54 pm
If I was you I would worry about Bay they play good in Big games that's why they have 5 state rings and remember y'all have 0!

da greatest bigbaby

Well ctucker this isn't no state  championship game far from it but thanks for the reminder dude got a few more games til hot springs  lol an I noo bay plays real good in big games I saw their score with powerhouse rector the other nite lol  your theory of the games are subliminal yaw should get out more an beef up yaw schedule like Clarendon beat'n earle this season by 1 regular season isn't all that great of a accomplishment our star player was out an only  lost by 1 lol I'm talking bout whip'n yaw again by 30 in the state in Carlisle an maybe marked tree again  lol

MomaLion

Quote from: notcoachBrown on February 18, 2019, 02:23:36 am
There is an obnoxious lady from Clarendon, that complains about everything. Her voice gives me a headache. Sure hope she's on the other side side at rector! Geeezzzzz!
There are obnoxious fans from every school.  I would say that Earle is the worst with Marked Tree coming second.  We cheer our kids on even when they do something totally stupid.  If that's a problem, then I suggest you sit far far away.

MomaLion

Quote from: MT Legend on February 18, 2019, 06:08:14 am
Hate on Clarendon?...if that's what you got from that then to each their own I guess!...🤦🏾‍♂️😂😂😂
My apologies if I misunderstood.

MomaLion

I'm only going to say this once more...NOT EVERYONE FROM CLARENDON THINKS AND ACTS LIKE BIG BABY...we know that compared to past years, we are a little down...BUT we do have a ton of talent and have played against top teams to prepare us for post season.  Typically we go into post with a better overall record but when you play these upper tier teams you don't always win.  We've learned that having that great record does nothing if you aren't prepared for tournaments.  I feel like we are better prepared this year than ever before. In my opinion there is no clear front runner for state this year. Any team that is hot at the right time can win.
We cheer for our kids just like everyone else cheers for theirs. We all love our teams.  Let's not forget that these are kids and this is a game.

bdubyab60

Quote from: MomaLion on February 18, 2019, 02:11:38 am
I've never said nor seen anything about Bay cheating...and y'all were playing, just not the best y'all could...same for us.  We both had extremely physical ballgames the night before that went down to the wire, so we were both less than our normal selves.  We played badly the first time we played y'all and lost...period.  Just like y'all lost Friday...period. Congrats to everyone.
I guess yiu couldn't get through ole dufus baby posts either then. He blamed the refs for the Bay loss. And here you are again in this very post proving my point. No credit to EPC for beating Clarendon the first time. Clarendon played badly. Congrats to everyone. That's as backhanded as it gets.

Hey you beat us but we played bad.

By the way if yiu have to have a historian and an archeologist dig up your state title you don't have one.

Ctucker

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on February 18, 2019, 11:50:32 pm
Well ctucker this isn't no state  championship game far from it but thanks for the reminder dude got a few more games til hot springs  lol an I noo bay plays real good in big games I saw their score with powerhouse rector the other nite lol  your theory of the games are subliminal yaw should get out more an beef up yaw schedule like Clarendon beat'n earle this season by 1 regular season isn't all that great of a accomplishment our star player was out an only  lost by 1 lol I'm talking bout whip'n yaw again by 30 in the state in Carlisle an maybe marked tree again  lol
we played Earle twice Episcapal and Tuckerman so our schedule was just as tuff as yours! I see now we're yall are claiming Holly Groves championship just so y'all can have one. Y'all need to grow up like Earle and just claim the ones u have actually won which is zero!

da greatest bigbaby

Yeah yeah Bdub yaw catch up an move forward yaw spend alot of time make'n up excuses Clarendon only had 1 bad game that was against 4a Stuttgart other than that all the other games were very close an very competitive all losses were on the road except 1 @ home on our sr start'n nite then yaw try an offset yaw l's by say'n yaw won some rings back then thats soo ludicrous lol we got no. 6 bay Thursday it's not for a ring or anything but it's for a spot in the state tourney  in Carlisle the rest is just seed'n an some of  yaw late nite post is soo outta context it doesn't matter which star  start lol coach will put the best 5 out on the court an we can still win it w/o our other star players we have enough talent 2 do soo point guard Bonner drives to the hoop well Rodd is doing good down low an Tyrus Thomas is can'n them 3's soo we will be ready an also we are well prepared as always  noo excuses the no. 7 lions by 15 an ctucker Wcc yaw worry bout this 30 point whip'n in the state if yaw make it noo mercy we the best lol go lions

Ctucker

I hope we make it but if we don't I will not have any excuses I don't use them but if y'all lose that's all we will hear! Y'all can't go 2 sentences without making a excuse y'all make so many excuses y'all dont even realize you're doing it anymore! I would love to say good luck to Clarendon but can't do it because of your excuse making butt!

MT Legend

February 19, 2019, 02:07:20 pm #634 Last Edit: February 19, 2019, 02:38:40 pm by MT Legend
Quote from: MomaLion on February 19, 2019, 12:11:52 am
There are obnoxious fans from every school.  I would say that Earle is the worst with Marked Tree coming second.  We cheer our kids on even when they do something totally stupid.  If that's a problem, then I suggest you sit far far away.

🤔

Dogg

Clarendon fans ALWAYS have an excuse when they don't win

Ctucker

Quote from: Dogg on February 19, 2019, 02:20:48 pm
AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Batman44

I just long for the days when Cedar Ridge had the Reaves and Crabtree kids. Now that was basketball at its best!! If I remember correctly, they mercy ruled Clarendon in the finals at Hot Springs, and Clarendon players refused to shake hands. Btw, three of those boys for CR went on to play college ball. One (Spencer Reaves) is now playing pro ball, and one (Austin Reaves) played 2 years at Wichita State, and will play next season at Oklahoma, before turning pro. Pure basketball, no bs and everything else that ruins the game of bb. Austin scored 75 pts against Forrest City,  who went on to win the 5A state tourney that year. Just sayin!

Dogg

Quote from: Ctucker on February 19, 2019, 02:36:46 pm
AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's never the other team played better that night

Ctucker

Quote from: Batman44 on February 19, 2019, 03:51:59 pm
I just long for the days when Cedar Ridge had the Reaves and Crabtree kids. Now that was basketball at its best!! If I remember correctly, they mercy ruled Clarendon in the finals at Hot Springs, and Clarendon players refused to shake hands. Btw, three of those boys for CR went on to play college ball. One (Spencer Reaves) is now playing pro ball, and one (Austin Reaves) played 2 years at Wichita State, and will play next season at Oklahoma, before turning pro. Pure basketball, no bs and everything else that ruins the game of bb. Austin scored 75 pts against Forrest City,  who went on to win the 5A state tourney that year. Just sayin!
[/quote. ]and againAMEN

bdubyab60

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on February 19, 2019, 09:32:44 am
Yeah yeah Bdub yaw catch up an move forward yaw spend alot of time make'n up excuses Clarendon only had 1 bad game that was against 4a Stuttgart other than that all the other games were very close an very competitive all losses were on the road except 1 @ home on our sr start'n nite then yaw try an offset yaw l's by say'n yaw won some rings back then thats soo ludicrous lol we got no. 6 bay Thursday it's not for a ring or anything but it's for a spot in the state tourney  in Carlisle the rest is just seed'n an some of  yaw late nite post is soo outta context it doesn't matter which star  start lol coach will put the best 5 out on the court an we can still win it w/o our other star players we have enough talent 2 do soo point guard Bonner drives to the hoop well Rodd is doing good down low an Tyrus Thomas is can'n them 3's soo we will be ready an also we are well prepared as always  noo excuses the no. 7 lions by 15 an ctucker Wcc yaw worry bout this 30 point whip'n in the state if yaw make it noo mercy we the best lol go lions
I've lapped you 5 times. You don't even realize I'm making of you excuse making Clarendon fans

Talk about thick jeez

bdubyab60

Quote from: MomaLion on February 18, 2019, 01:54:25 am
Yet, when I say that we didn't play well, i'm told i'm just making excuses.  Well we played terribly the first time we played EPC and we lost.  I know that big baby has y'all all looking down on Clarendon, but we've proven that we can hang in there with any of these 4 regional teams.
You still aren't adding this up even after I tell you. Read it, comprehend it. I told yiu why I was saying what I was saying. I expect the greatest dufus not to get it. But yet here you are right with him and still no credit to anyone.

I'll phrase it differently. Why would I an EPC fan give Clarendon any credit/congrats for beating EPC when you and especially jack wagon don't give any to EPC for beating Clarendon.

It's that simple. And don't tell me you did. Because you didn't because Clarendon played bad and lost.

da greatest bigbaby

Bdub win you an ctucker figure out how Clarendon whip'd yaw Holla back @ me an don't wait til the wee hours In the mourning when you think everybody is sleep lol an does bay have someone actually from bay on here 2 mouth lol we the best Clarendon  go lions an noo we dont have any rings yet but we have plenty w's ctucker an bdub

MomaLion

Quote from: bdubyab60 on February 19, 2019, 04:44:59 am
I guess yiu couldn't get through ole dufus baby posts either then. He blamed the refs for the Bay loss. And here you are again in this very post proving my point. No credit to EPC for beating Clarendon the first time. Clarendon played badly. Congrats to everyone. That's as backhanded as it gets.

Hey you beat us but we played bad.

By the way if yiu have to have a historian and an archeologist dig up your state title you don't have one.

Dude, I just agreed with you.  You said that EPC played badly and I agreed and added that we did also.  You're being such a hypocrite. You gave no credit to Clarendon for beating y'all last week.
As for the refs...i've seen some really bad refs this year and most of them have been our home refs...but ultimately you have to adjust to the refs and win in spite of them.
Again, congrats to everyone.

MomaLion

Quote from: Dogg on February 19, 2019, 02:20:48 pm
I seem to recall some Earle fans crying about cheating refs in Marked Tree last week.

MomaLion

Quote from: Batman44 on February 19, 2019, 03:51:59 pm
Clarendon players never refused to shake hands...Coach wouldn't allow that.

MomaLion

Quote from: bdubyab60 on February 19, 2019, 08:30:40 pm
You still aren't adding this up even after I tell you. Read it, comprehend it. I told yiu why I was saying what I was saying. I expect the greatest dufus not to get it. But yet here you are right with him and still no credit to anyone.

I'll phrase it differently. Why would I an EPC fan give Clarendon any credit/congrats for beating EPC when you and especially jack wagon don't give any to EPC for beating Clarendon.

It's that simple. And don't tell me you did. Because you didn't because Clarendon played bad and lost.

You're the one not comprehending.  I get what you are TRYING to do, but it still makes you a hypocrite.

MomaLion

I will be in Rector cheering on every team from the 6 first round...even though we don't get the same courtesy from most.

Mustangfans

February 20, 2019, 05:08:49 pm #648 Last Edit: February 20, 2019, 05:10:23 pm by Mustangfans
Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on February 18, 2019, 08:10:45 am
I've got a question for ya crybaby. I was checking things out on MaxPreps and we all know how accurate that thing is. Well I was checking out Lee's schedule and on the 31st of January it showed where they played Clarendon. The final score was 64-58. This is where I found the mistake. It said Lee beat Clarendon. I found it hard to believe that a 8-14 team could beat Clarendon with their all star squad playing. Is this a error on the part of MaxPreps or did y'all really lose?

bdubyab60

February 20, 2019, 07:16:14 pm #649 Last Edit: February 20, 2019, 07:24:46 pm by bdubyab60
Quote from: MomaLion on February 20, 2019, 12:02:00 am
Dude, I just agreed with you.  You said that EPC played badly and I agreed and added that we did also.  You're being such a hypocrite. You gave no credit to Clarendon for beating y'all last week.
As for the refs...i've seen some really bad refs this year and most of them have been our home refs...but ultimately you have to adjust to the refs and win in spite of them.
Again, congrats to everyone.
Still ain't getting it are you. I'm only acting like Clarendon fans

And if y'all would realize that and give the folks that beat y'all credit you would get it in return.

I look forward to the excuse for the next loss

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas