• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Thank you Magazine!

Started by Coach Jones, May 17, 2012, 08:00:50 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Coach Jones

I would like to express my thanks and gratitude to the Magazine School District for the opportunity to serve as the Head Football Coach for the last seven years. It has been a great journey with many wonderful memories. It is after much prayer I have decided to accept a position at Lamar to become their Head Football Coach beginning the 2012-2013 school year. I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Magazine and the great people I have worked with there. Thank you to all the players I have coached. You will always be my kids. I will keep a close eye on the paper to keep up with the kids I have coached there that are still playing, and wish Magazine success in all aspects. Go Rattlers!

DogsWin7

Congratulations and the Best of Luck! 

Donnie Jamon

Great accomplishments Coach!  I'm sure you will do wonders at Lamar as well..  Best wishes to you and your family..

Bearden_Bear72

You did Great things at Magazine!  Wish you the same at New School

SpeakoftheDevil

The end of an era....Good luck at Lamar, Coach!

alaskanstorm

Talk about the highs and lows of going of the thread titles.  At first I was YES THEIR BRIGING THEM HOME to lamar WTSHades.  43 if you want to talk resumes and possible coaching candidates i'll do what I can.    Seriously though a freakin WARRIOR.

simply stated

Quote from: alaskanstorm on May 17, 2012, 01:47:26 pm
Talk about the highs and lows of going of the thread titles.  At first I was YES THEIR BRIGING THEM HOME to lamar WTSHades.  43 if you want to talk resumes and possible coaching candidates i'll do what I can.    Seriously though a freakin WARRIOR.
He just could not stand the thought of allowing the Littlejohns having a year off!

the game

Good Luck at Lamar Coach Jones ...  Awesome job you did at Magazine !!

cuz

Great Job at Magazine and I hate it for them but wish you all the luck for the same success you had there at Lamar, good luck and may God Bless.............

rattler60

Thanks for bringing happiness to me and letting me see a state championship come to magazine. Even though we lost all of our games the first year with the fearless 13.  It was fun playing for ya for that one year I was there.  Good luck and bring a championship to Lamar!!! 

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas