• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Valley Springs Tigas

Started by tigerblood, August 21, 2018, 10:07:22 am

Previous topic - Next topic

tigerblood

I'd just like to put out a message to Coach Jenkins. She's a class act and we are really gunna miss her roaming the sidelines here in tiga country this year. I am excited to see what the new coaching staff has in store because those are some big shoes to fill. Goodluck on the new gig coach, you will be missed! And......GOOOO Tigas!

bluegrassboy75

Quote from: tigerblood on August 21, 2018, 10:07:22 am
I'd just like to put out a message to Coach Jenkins. She's a class act and we are really gunna miss her roaming the sidelines here in tiga country this year. I am excited to see what the new coaching staff has in store because those are some big shoes to fill. Goodluck on the new gig coach, you will be missed! And......GOOOO Tigas!

If anyone could fill the coaching shoes, it is Coach T.  Great man and coach, IMHO.

SackAttack

Quote from: bluegrassboy75 on August 22, 2018, 10:20:08 am
If anyone could fill the coaching shoes, it is Coach T.  Great man and coach, IMHO.
Jerry Thomason and JBBryant had Valley at an elite level before it was easy to make regionals and state! They made Valley a household name along about the time Jenkins was in early peewees!! She did continue that trend though

biglion1985

Good luck to the tigers this year

bluegrassboy75

Quote from: SackAttack on August 23, 2018, 09:24:49 pm
Jerry Thomason and JBBryant had Valley at an elite level before it was easy to make regionals and state! They made Valley a household name along about the time Jenkins was in early peewees!! She did continue that trend though

You are correct.  I was in elementary there during the years before he took the North Ark job. 

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas