• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Secret Southside Fans Thread - Mounties Do Not Read

Started by ARDA, November 21, 2006, 06:57:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ARDA

I thought I would open a thread for Rebel fans only.  I can't seem to get Rogers fans involved in discussions.
In this thread we can discuss privately rumors, innuendo, and insults regarding Rogers' football team, coaches, parents, and the city itself without concern of those connected with Rogers reading your comments.
We are an inclusive fan club and do welcome other 7A team supporters...even defecting Rogers' fans.

ganglion

Quote from: ARDA on November 21, 2006, 06:57:44 pm
I thought I would open a thread for Rebel fans only.  I can't seem to get Rogers fans involved in discussions.
In this thread we can discuss privately rumors, innuendo, and insults regarding Rogers' football team, coaches, parents, and the city itself without concern of those connected with Rogers reading your comments.
We are an inclusive fan club and do welcome other 7A team supporters...even defecting Rogers' fans.

Ok, I've got to say it.  Especially since no Rogers fans will be allowed to read this.  Rogers fans are a little eerie...  they are so non-confrontational, quiet, polite almost perfect.  You could almost call them the "Stepford Fans".  I'm almost afraid when I go to the game, I'll look on the Roger's side, and all their eyes will be glowing like the kids in that old movie "The Village of the Danged".   Has Don Tyson put something in the Chickens?  Is there a plot to turn Rogers into some type of unholy Utopia?  Who knows?  I just think they are just a little TOO perfect.

Smithian

Haven't you heard? We're supposed to be blown off the face of the Earth even though the first time we played them with two sophomore RBs getting their first ever workload and only lost by 6.  ???

As far as injuries go, Nick Marsh is a bit banged up, but will play. Same with the RBs.

SHS will head up there Saturday morning prepared for a war.

This team is ready to build upon Southside tradition.

ARDA

I heard the Southside players have given up protein shakes and all supplements prior to this game save one:

BADPUPPY

mountie 

An odd looking creature that looks like a Hillbilly which lurks in the far reaches of NWA (also known as Rogers), and is trusted with gun-like objects and large things which hold the solitary purpose of whacking things. Tends to drink a lot and smoke weeds.

Lets have a party, don't invite the mounties they will drink everything in site.

ARDA

Quote from: Purple Puppy on November 21, 2006, 07:35:29 pm
mountie 

An odd looking creature that looks like a Hillbilly which lurks in the far reaches of NWA (also known as Rogers), and is trusted with gun-like objects and large things which hold the solitary purpose of whacking things. Tends to drink a lot and smoke weeds.

Lets have a party, don't invite the mounties they will drink everything in site.

Purple Puppy, I've not heard these rumors otherthan the"Friday Night Fights"..but I don't recall anything about guns & weeds
http://www.nwanews.com/story.php?paper=brog&section=News&storyid=23366

SouthsideRebelsone

BADPUPPY

November 21, 2006, 08:12:11 pm #7 Last Edit: November 21, 2006, 08:14:06 pm by Purple Puppy
Quote from: ARDA on November 21, 2006, 07:44:03 pm
mountie 

Purple Puppy, I've not heard these rumors otherthan the"Friday Night Fights"..but I don't recall anything about guns & weeds
http://www.nwanews.com/story.php?paper=brog&section=News&storyid=23366

I just found that reference to mountie on the urban dictionary.  I had no idea that they had fight night in Rogers.  So that's what mounties do with their free time, beat each other up.  I have only seen one mountie and that was on the sidelines of the football field at Rogers.  Go fight night!

ARDA that's a big can of Wup butt, do you think you need the whole can?

ARDA

mountie 

Apparently there are things Mounties like other than gun-like objects and whacking things.  Saw this on a billboard in Rogers..what do you make of it?

Smithian

RGP

Quote from: FootballFun on November 21, 2006, 08:33:02 pm
Quote from: SouthsideRebelsone on November 21, 2006, 08:01:33 pm
2006 is the year for State title #6!!! GO REBS!!
#7...
The Times Record reported Southside had 5 but we really already have six. We also have a record of 8-4 not 8-5 like reported on Saturday. And they call this Fort Smith's newspaper...
Quote from: ganglion on November 21, 2006, 07:24:06 pm
Quote from: ARDA on November 21, 2006, 06:57:44 pm

Ok, I've got to say it.  Especially since no Rogers fans will be allowed to read this.  Rogers fans are a little eerie...  they are so non-confrontational, quiet, polite almost perfect.  You could almost call them the "Stepford Fans".  I'm almost afraid when I go to the game, I'll look on the Roger's side, and all their eyes will be glowing like the kids in that old movie "The Village of the Danged".   Has Don Tyson put something in the Chickens?  Is there a plot to turn Rogers into some type of unholy Utopia?  Who knows?  I just think they are just a little TOO perfect.
There isn't much more to prove when you are 12-0 (besides a state title of course). I wouldn't call them perfect, I jus think they are already past the cocky stage. Now their students: they are a completely different story. Anything but a class act.

Baitshop

November 21, 2006, 11:49:01 pm #11 Last Edit: November 21, 2006, 11:50:47 pm by baitshop
Are you sure it is just us Rebel fans??..................(baitshop looks both ways)............

Rebels ("Mounters")                  42

Rogers (Mounties)                      6

Smithian

ARDA

November 22, 2006, 08:27:54 am #13 Last Edit: November 22, 2006, 10:10:53 am by ARDA
Does anyone have knowledge if Sheik al Jaber will play Saturday?

Also on a more serious note, has anyone heard that the tape from last week's Fayetteville @ Rogers game is being reviewed by officials for dirty play by Rogers?  My understanding is that the players involved will recieve pre-game warnings or will be closely watched for possible ejection from the game. 

Smithian

Jaber will play. Anthony Warren will most likely continue to be the feature back like the last two games.

RebFan

Tony the Tiger

I found this picture of the blitzing rebel linebackers converging on the mountie quarterback with the Rogers cheerleaders in the background..

BADPUPPY

Quote from: Tony the Tiger on November 22, 2006, 02:37:42 pm
I found this picture of the blitzing rebel linebackers converging on the mountie quarterback with the Rogers cheerleaders in the background..

Reminds me of Southern Football at its finest.  Got to love those Cheerleaders!

df44

Quote from: ARDA on November 21, 2006, 07:35:15 pm
I heard the Southside players have given up protein shakes and all supplements prior to this game save one:

I'm really feelin' the Wup butt!  Good Luck Southside!

Baitshop

Hey ARDA, do either of those strapping young men look familiar to you??............

ARDA

November 22, 2006, 05:10:42 pm #20 Last Edit: November 22, 2006, 05:22:30 pm by ARDA
Quote from: baitshop on November 22, 2006, 03:28:42 pm

Hey ARDA, do either of those strapping young men look familiar to you??............

Yep dey sure do look family...sep dey woodent be caought deead wit doe s little pussey guns.

RGP

We here at Southside is proud of our heritage.
Our families are close too. Ma, Pop, brothers, sisters, cuzzins, all want to whoop some Rogers A.

Baitshop

November 22, 2006, 08:25:18 pm #22 Last Edit: November 22, 2006, 08:27:41 pm by baitshop
Here is a little tid bit for the Rebels...........

I received a phone call from someone that I consider to be a very reliable source.......

If what he was told by a Rogers parent is factual............it appears as though the Mounties have already made an appointment with a ring company (I am assuming State Champion ring) for next week............

Looks like the good folks from Rogers believe that the Rebs won't be an issue in their quest for their first state title.............

There is a part of me that that pi$$es off.........then there is another part of me that says "go ahead hotshots......if you think that little of the Rebels chances.........show some real balls and write the check....THIS week!!!.......

RGP

Here's another something that makes me mad. Rogers had a parade, an autograph session, are already in LR (thats 3-4 nights in a hotel!), and used their ONLY practice in WM today.
Southside?  leaving Saturday morning and are just practicing till then.

BADPUPPY

November 22, 2006, 08:50:50 pm #24 Last Edit: November 22, 2006, 08:52:37 pm by Purple Puppy
That's why I love Southside.  Old School, no frills, just knock you on your rear and pick you up and do it again. These players are a team.  They have fought through adversity and adversity has become a strength for these players.  They have a quiet confidence about them. Does any of this Rogers bull bother them I doubt it. Nothing can go wrong for this team.  Why, because everything has already happen to them and they just keep on keeping on.

Fayetteville players found out that Rogers had already rented rooms in the rock last Wednesday.  They just laughed.

Go Southside

Smithian

This is Southside. We expect to be in the state championship and are disappointed greatly any year we don't win it it. Rogers is happy to be there... And probably will still be happy if they lose.

bear

Rogers has the better team. And will probably win by 10 or so...they should.

But the arrogance that Rogers has displayed, is dissapointing. It starts with Peacock and trickles down to the team. Ziemba, when the game was over and Rogers (his team) was taking a knee (get it) got a  personal foul for a late cheap shot . That was a first for me and everyone in the stands. I am sure Otis has an excuse for bad behavior by an Arkansas recruit. Peacock's arrogance is no surprise.....You would have thought the last few years would have humbled him. ..... Next year he will be humbled again.

I hope Southside wins...

BADPUPPY

Picking a player up by the neck and choke slamming him is not a cheap shot. It should be a prosecuted offense. Any other player would have been ejected.

ARDA

As I have stated above there has been film review on-going.  What officials do with their review is to them.  Some will tell players this is baloney but he or she will not have to live with ignominy....  There are Roger's parents who are aware and have made private PM's as to their concerns for dirty play and have have given players numbers.  This is not BS. 

Smithian

Definately not BS. It is well known the Rogers team will take cheap shots, legal or not. It might be cool for them when they're winning, back when they're back to doormat, everyone will be laughin.

SouthsideRebelsone

Quote from: SouthsideRebelsone on November 21, 2006, 08:01:33 pm
2006 is the year for State title #6!!! GO REBS!!

My fault! Seniors of 2007 are out for State Ring #7!!!!
That should be better!!!

RGP

I knew they weren't a team with a lot of character-- last time southside played them, one of their ends got a 15 yarder for a late hit and I know this has been common in a lot of their games. However, I cannot believe Ziemba would do such a thing as listed above...but you never know. I have never had much respect for Peacock; he needs to act like he's been here before and make his team as well.

Baitshop

Gentlemen.....pardon my ramblings..........

When you are a top tier program and have been to the mountain top before, you know how to act......
There is a certain degree of etiquette involved in playing in a championship game.....you don't have parades before the game, discuss ordering championship rings, make wild predictions about winning by 2+ touchdowns etc............

I can understand the Rogers people being a little overzealous, heck, they haven't won anything in 30 years, but this is not Peacocks first rodeo.......although he has lost enough in the last 5+ years that he may have forgotten how to act.........

Coach Williams has done a very good job of keeping the Rebels together and focused while not having the best talent in the conference.......

Rest assured that the Rebs have a lot of respect for the talent that is at Rogers this year, but Southside has played 2 very good and athletic teams in the last two weeks.......on the road.......

If the Mounties think that the Rebs are intimidated or don't think they have a chance......keep thinking that.......you may go home Saturday night with more than your feelings hurt.........

Southside will bring that same hard nosed, physical, workman like effort to WMS that they have used all year....

I don't care what the Rogers folks say on this board.......the last 2 teams that they wanted to see in the playoffs were Fayetteville and Southside. Fayetteville is as talented as they are and Southside hit em in the mouth after the 1st quarter defensive adjustments last time.......

We have won State Championships before..........we know how to act before, during and after the game......

The Mounties, obviously, need some educating..........guess what.......school starts Saturday night.......

Smithian

...Wow, Rogers is going nuts just to have made it.

Southside is showing much more class and realizes much more clearly that the state championship is work, not celebration.

Southside might not have all the talent of a Rogers, but they will come in this game much more prepared, confident in themselves, and will most likely conduct themselves better win or lose.

Peacock is probably spouting punchlines about Southside right now.

Baitshop

Quote from: MV on November 22, 2006, 10:39:36 pm
Quote from: RunningGamePower on November 22, 2006, 08:29:56 pm
Here's another something that makes me mad. Rogers had a parade, an autograph session, are already in LR (thats 3-4 nights in a hotel!), and used their ONLY practice in WM today.
Yes, Rogers went to LR today. (Coaches wives and famlies flew down)Staying at the Peabody Hotel and like the basketball team did a state, going to the Governor's Mansion for a visit. Practicing in Conway at UCA on Friday morning before going to the LSU game...sounds like a sweet trip.

Well it sound as if the rumors are true........ the Rogers coaching staff, players and fans think that this championship is in the bag......

By why not.......they're undefeated.........

So was LR Central.......and they were bigger, faster, and more talented than Rogers......plus they were playing on their home field........

Go ahead Mounties.....take the week off, stuff yourselves on Thankgiving, tell the Guv we said "hello".........

The REAL party starts Saturday night.............

Smithian

Actually, Southside will be practicing while Rogers is watching the end of LSU-Arkansas.

ARDA

November 22, 2006, 10:53:34 pm #36 Last Edit: November 23, 2006, 05:22:11 pm by ARDA
Yes, Rogers went to LR today. (Coaches wives,sisters,  little sisters, cousin's little daughters, neighbor's little daughters (that couldn't run fast enough), neighbor's sons, neighbor's dogs, concubines and families flew down). Staying at the Peabody Hotel and like the basketball team did a state, going to the Governor's Mansion for a visit. Practicing in Conway at UCA on Friday morning before going to the LSU game...sounds like a sweet trip.

Have you guys read the quote above...these guys need to be beaten!

RGP

Yes, Rogers went to LR today. (Coaches wives and famlies flew down)Staying at the Peabody Hotel and like the basketball team did a state, going to the Governor's Mansion for a visit. Practicing in Conway at UCA on Friday morning before going to the LSU game...sounds like a sweet trip.
I knew somebody would do it...MAYBE YOU DIDN'T READ THE THREAD SO I WILL TELL IT TO YOU- "MOUNTIES DO NOT READ!!!!!"
I know, I know, you can voice your opinion all you want too...but please leave this thread to us and go join your buddies on their vacation in the rock.

BADPUPPY

Rogers players and Coaches thought humility was a vegetable and refused to have any for tomorrows Thanksgiving.

ARDA

November 22, 2006, 11:07:35 pm #39 Last Edit: November 23, 2006, 10:45:15 am by ARDA
Quote from: RunningGamePower on November 22, 2006, 10:57:13 pm
Yes, Rogers went to LR today. (Coaches wives,sisters,  little sisters, cousin's little daughters, neighbor's little daughters (that couldn't run fast enough), neighbor's sons, neighbor's dogs, concubines and families flew down). Staying at the Peabody Hotel and like the basketball team did a state, going to the Governor's Mansion for a visit. Practicing in Conway at UCA on Friday morning before going to the LSU game...sounds like a sweet trip
I knew somebody would do it...MAYBE YOU DIDN'T READ THE THREAD SO I WILL TELL IT TO YOU- "MOUNTIES DO NOT READ!!!!!"
I know, I know, you can voice your opinion all you want too...but please leave this thread to us and go join your buddies on their vacation in the rock.

We are inclusive.  Read his comments I have quoted above...he may be  a Rogers defector.

Quite Frankly

November 22, 2006, 11:20:02 pm #40 Last Edit: November 22, 2006, 11:41:04 pm by Quite Frankly
This is becoming a norm for Rogers.  Last year when they made the playoffs in basketball and had a parade in the middle of the weekday through downtown-traffic-infested-Rogers just to send the basketball team off to the state tournament, I heard several respected people in the 5A West(at that time) say Coach Barnes needed to teach those people to "act like they've been there before".  Of course that was difficult when they hadn't in so long.  AND THAT was the send off to the first state tournament game for basketball.

Which brings me to my points:

1)  No way that Peacock was going to be upstaged by basketball as head football coach and current AD. 

2)  The whole thing has a "small town" atmosphere to it.  It's like when you drive through a town like Booneville on a playoff week and business's are closed and/or have their windows shoe-polished.  They clamour for "Big CIty" respect, but they behave in many ways like Smallville, USA.   It's not cute...it's warped.  At this point I'd like to say that this is not a slam at smaller schools.

When you actually WIN a state title..........then you can celebrate without looking moronic.

That being said, I do think they will finish this puppy off.

RGP

Quote from: ARDA on November 22, 2006, 11:07:35 pm
We are inclusive.  Read his comments I have quoted above...he may be  a Rogers defector.
This is true. I halfheartedly apologize for my outburst. I was just waiting for someone to get mad at us and post something about Rogers going to whoop Southside so I could go off, and I went off a little too early. Thank you for confirming our reports. Now if you are a Rogers fan, please tell my why Rogers would go to the rock today and why they have scheduled this vacation when they have a game to play on Saturday?

ARDA

November 22, 2006, 11:24:52 pm #42 Last Edit: November 22, 2006, 11:36:29 pm by ARDA
Quote from: Quite Frankly on November 22, 2006, 11:20:02 pm
When you when a state title..........then you can celebrate without looking moronic.

That being said, I do think they will finish this puppy off.
I understand what you mean.   But when Southside wins you need to come back and tell how Rogers screwed the pooch.

Quite Frankly

November 22, 2006, 11:35:52 pm #43 Last Edit: November 22, 2006, 11:41:53 pm by Quite Frankly
I'm neutral here!  I've seen both this year.  I'm from the NW corner and in some ways I'd like to see Rogers win this because they have been the best team in this state this year and they have never won a football title before.  But some of their conduct makes me reconsider.

As far as Southside goes, I love a team that "rolls up it's sleeves and keeps working hard".  They deserve to be there and over the last 5 weeks or so have played as well as anyone.  The fact that they have won it before sort of makes me lean very slightly towards Rogers.

But honestly....it doesn't matter to me.

ARDA

HiTech, a Rogers' fan, has started up a thread titled "Mountaineers thread and we don't care if Southside fans read it" .

It is apparent by reading his initial post that he has been reading this thread.  I can no longer guarantee that your comments are not being read by Rogers' fans.  Be careful what you say, since this is now a public thread.

jacksons42

This might be the best thread I have ever read on Fearless Friday.

Everyone of you people on here saying you have heard all this crap from sources and that people should be ejected for obvious personal fouls and prosecuted are complete morons.

1. I would LOVE to have gone to see Rogers' parade for the football team and I would have probably even been involved... had their been one. I dunno what idiot, backward crap you are reading but that never happened and is not scheduled to happen, unless we win state then it MIGHT be a possiblity. They have a pep rally Friday downtown at the stage by the Frisco railroad, simply because we wanted to get the community involved and not feel as if we were secluding them and only involving the school itself. Nice try though...

2. An Autograph Session?!?! Wrong again! In another attempt to involve the community in their recent success and also a lack of ideas, in my opinion, for pep rally's at the senior high campus, the senior football players and cheerleaders have been holding mini-pep rally's at Elementary Schools in the district. Where, amazingly, they were hounded for autographs by 5th graders!! Autograph session?! Nice try again...

3. This one is by far the best evidence to show you are a complete and total idiot. The team left at 8 o'clock on Wednesday morning to take part in a practice/run through at War Memorial. They then got back on the bus.... HERE IT COMES.... and DROVE HOME!! They, like Southside, will be driving to the game on Saturday. Don't believe me? I talked to 3 of the guys last night after they arrived home from LR to find out what they were doing. I also JUST got off the phone with another player who is at home, 5 min. down the road, enjoying Thanksgiving with his family... IN ROGERS. Nice try again, for the 3rd time...

I don't know where you heard any of those rumors, but I would think if you are going to come onto and internet site and try to bask a team, you should at least have some idea of what you are talking about. You or whoever the person is that you heard this junk from needs to pull their heads out, wipe of the crap on their face, and open up thier eyes to the reality of the situation, instead of just spreading rumors.

Now to PurplePuppy:

1. Rogers never has rented or will rent rooms in Little Rock for the state game. In fact, the team bus is driving back after the game Saturday night win or lose. It is up to the parents of the players to check the kids out and have them stay in Little Rock, at a room provided by the parents at their own cost. The school is paying for NONE of this. Great example though...

2. Some class you show. Attacking a kid on a internet board, when you have no idea what you are talking about, your pathetic. The penatly was not received by Ziemba. As a matter of fact, I don't even recall a penalty being given. However, when Rogers was taking a knee, I do remember a certain Fayetteville player running in from Ziemba's side to try and hit Kirby before he took a knee. The player was pushed/blocked by Lee, BEFORE THE WHISTLE WAS BLOWN AND IT WAS A COMPLETELY LEGAL PLAY. After he was pushed/blocked he kept running and was again pushed/blocked by another Rogers player who I know the name of and will not give out on their because I don't believe in trashing high school kids like you are. The Rogers player put his hands on the kids chest and he fell right to the ground, AS THE WHISLTE WAS BLOWN ONCE AGAIN MAKING IT COMPLETELY LEGAL! If their was a penatly given on that play, it would not have been given to Ziemba and at no point did he ever pick a kid up and choke-slam him. If he did, I would LOVE to see the video of it. I have watched the game film once before and NEVER saw such a transgression, but I don't really expect much more from such a pitiful excuse for a human being such as yourself.

3. If you want to talk about classless, how bout on the two point conversion play when a certain Fayetteville player rolled out and threw it to the end zone, while taking a hit at the same time. After being hit and knocked to the ground, he then grabbed the leg of the Rogers player who knocked him down, twisted him around and threw him to the ground. Then proceded to walk off the field pushing out his chest and holding out his arms like he wanted to fight the Rogers player, who did nothing to the certain Fayetteville player.

All you people are pathetic, you make stuff up and try to start rumors to tarnish the reputation of the team, coaches, players, etc. Get a life...

Smithian

RGP

Quote from: MountieMan on November 23, 2006, 12:02:59 pm

This might be the best thread I have ever read on Fearless Friday.

Everyone of you people on here saying you have heard all this crap from sources and that people should be ejected for obvious personal fouls and prosecuted are complete morons.

1. I would LOVE to have gone to see Rogers' parade for the football team and I would have probably even been involved... had their been one. I dunno what idiot, backward crap you are reading but that never happened and is not scheduled to happen, unless we win state then it MIGHT be a possiblity. They have a pep rally Friday downtown at the stage by the Frisco railroad, simply because we wanted to get the community involved and not feel as if we were secluding them and only involving the school itself. Nice try though...

2. An Autograph Session?!?! Wrong again! In another attempt to involve the community in their recent success and also a lack of ideas, in my opinion, for pep rally's at the senior high campus, the senior football players and cheerleaders have been holding mini-pep rally's at Elementary Schools in the district. Where, amazingly, they were hounded for autographs by 5th graders!! Autograph session?! Nice try again...

3. This one is by far the best evidence to show you are a complete and total idiot. The team left at 8 o'clock on Wednesday morning to take part in a practice/run through at War Memorial. They then got back on the bus.... HERE IT COMES.... and DROVE HOME!! They, like Southside, will be driving to the game on Saturday. Don't believe me? I talked to 3 of the guys last night after they arrived home from LR to find out what they were doing. I also JUST got off the phone with another player who is at home, 5 min. down the road, enjoying Thanksgiving with his family... IN ROGERS. Nice try again, for the 3rd time...

I don't know where you heard any of those rumors, but I would think if you are going to come onto and internet site and try to bask a team, you should at least have some idea of what you are talking about. You or whoever the person is that you heard this junk from needs to pull their heads out, wipe of the crap on their face, and open up thier eyes to the reality of the situation, instead of just spreading rumors.

Now to PurplePuppy:

1. Rogers never has rented or will rent rooms in Little Rock for the state game. In fact, the team bus is driving back after the game Saturday night win or lose. It is up to the parents of the players to check the kids out and have them stay in Little Rock, at a room provided by the parents at their own cost. The school is paying for NONE of this. Great example though...

2. Some class you show. Attacking a kid on a internet board, when you have no idea what you are talking about, your pathetic. The penatly was not received by Ziemba. As a matter of fact, I don't even recall a penalty being given. However, when Rogers was taking a knee, I do remember a certain Fayetteville player running in from Ziemba's side to try and hit Kirby before he took a knee. The player was pushed/blocked by Lee, BEFORE THE WHISTLE WAS BLOWN AND IT WAS A COMPLETELY LEGAL PLAY. After he was pushed/blocked he kept running and was again pushed/blocked by another Rogers player who I know the name of and will not give out on their because I don't believe in trashing high school kids like you are. The Rogers player put his hands on the kids chest and he fell right to the ground, AS THE WHISLTE WAS BLOWN ONCE AGAIN MAKING IT COMPLETELY LEGAL! If their was a penatly given on that play, it would not have been given to Ziemba and at no point did he ever pick a kid up and choke-slam him. If he did, I would LOVE to see the video of it. I have watched the game film once before and NEVER saw such a transgression, but I don't really expect much more from such a pitiful excuse for a human being such as yourself.

3. If you want to talk about classless, how bout on the two point conversion play when a certain Fayetteville player rolled out and threw it to the end zone, while taking a hit at the same time. After being hit and knocked to the ground, he then grabbed the leg of the Rogers player who knocked him down, twisted him around and threw him to the ground. Then proceded to walk off the field pushing out his chest and holding out his arms like he wanted to fight the Rogers player, who did nothing to the certain Fayetteville player.

All you people are pathetic, you make stuff up and try to start rumors to tarnish the reputation of the team, coaches, players, etc. Get a life...
Hey uh buddy, the autograph session and the parade were on the 40/29 News...
Sorry, but when a news station shows highlights of the events, you know they happened.
Oh and you wouldn't be nearly as angry if you would have just obeyed the directions in the title of this thread- Mounties do not read.

buttmunch02

alright...first off i play on the fball team and i can tell that we never stayed the night in lr. we drove back after the practice.secondly, there was NO major autographs sessions or watever...we went to a few ele. schools and talked and hung out with the kids. thirdly,...what in the world? there was no parade tht i was aware of and if there was i think i would know since i start and play. finnaly ...who says were classless? we are one of the classiest teams out there....fville is one of the least classless teams out there(they even attack their own coaches)....southside too is a very classy team and i have the upmost respect for what they have done...i wish them luck and look forward to a good,clean, and fun game on sat.

big blue train!!!

ganglion

WOW,  I can see it already Saturday!  A vicious hit at the twenty, a crackback at midfield, taunting at the goal line-  and that is just the fans before the game :)

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas