• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

How fast do you run??

Started by bomberman14, May 05, 2005, 04:25:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

nuel11

But just that she almost benches as much as you. Thats pretty funny.

W

I might be able to find it more humorous if soccerstud would just tell us exactly how much he benches.

UALR11

you dont know what i bench dont drag me into this, im not even in jr high

nuel11

Quote from: bomberfanbc on May 10, 2005, 09:38:21 pm

What?

W

Quote from: bomberfanbc on May 10, 2005, 09:38:21 pm

Not you, I said soccerstud.

meetME@Agap

hey has anyone heard about Hoxie jr. high team??

War Eagle

Quote from: supersoccerstud07 on May 06, 2005, 08:22:48 pm
I'm 5'11 bench 135 squat 270-300 leg press 545 (soccer player)
Quote from: w_ontheboard on May 10, 2005, 09:26:18 pm
I might be able to find it more humorous if soccerstud would just tell us exactly how much he benches.

Well I think it would be too except for the fact that I already have.  But I laugh about it with my friends all the time.  But I think I've probably done better than most of these other guys in my firest year of lifting.  The fact that in 6 months I've raised my bench max by 80 lbs. and I still have all summer doesn't sound too bad (or at least to me).  I don't really care about the fact that a girl can nearly bench more than me because it won't be that way for very long.

nuel11

Soccerdude. who are the best 5 bench pressers in your grade and what do they do. jw

War Eagle

Let's see I'm pretty sure I've seen Wes Rhodes and Jonathan Braun both doing 210 or something like that, Shelby Fuertado can do somewhere around 200,  Griffin Kuhn can do like 185 I think, and Cody Curtis can do about the same as Griffin (plus I heard we're gettin a new guy from AB that can bench more than them all).

War Eagle

W

Quote from: supersoccerstud07 on May 11, 2005, 05:43:16 pm
Quote from: supersoccerstud07 on May 06, 2005, 08:22:48 pm
I'm 5'11 bench 135 squat 270-300 leg press 545 (soccer player)
Quote from: w_ontheboard on May 10, 2005, 09:26:18 pm

Well I think it would be too except for the fact that I already have. But I laugh about it with my friends all the time. But I think I've probably done better than most of these other guys in my firest year of lifting. The fact that in 6 months I've raised my bench max by 80 lbs. and I still have all summer doesn't sound too bad (or at least to me). I don't really care about the fact that a girl can nearly bench more than me because it won't be that way for very long.

There it is...sorry, I knew you'd said it somewhere, I just didn't go searching for it, and you also declined to say in a later post. Good work upping those weights, keep it up.

Jr.Bruinftbl22

Quote from: supersoccerstud07 on May 11, 2005, 08:00:05 pm
Let's see I'm pretty sure I've seen Wes Rhodes and Jonathan Braun both doing 210 or something like that, Shelby Fuertado can do somewhere around 200, Griffin Kuhn can do like 185 I think, and Cody Curtis can do about the same as Griffin (plus I heard we're gettin a new guy from AB that can bench more than them all).
Ok pretty much you are full of it...I talked to wes the other day and he said he did like 180  so stop lying and trying to make yall sound stronger than u are.  And there is no way that Grifin is doin 180 much less cody curtis.  I dont know who jonathon braun is, but seeing that u were lying about the other guys...i'd have to say he isnt that strong either... Come on soccerdude, your better than that...SLAP

Jr.Bruinftbl22

Quote from: supersoccerstud07 on May 11, 2005, 08:00:53 pm
What about ya'lls?
Ill get back to you on that tomorrow.  And you can count on me to not lie about the real weights.

bomberman14

we got a guy who benches 225 and my jr high coach said thats the strongest ever hes had a kid do
and there were lots of strong guys who went to MH

nuel11

Wow there goes your credibility soccerdude. Please stop exagurating so much. And the guy from AB. I know him and he said hes about 95% not going to go to lrca, and it would take a miracle to get him there.

P.S. Who keeps clapping you? lol

W

Quote from: nuel11 on May 11, 2005, 09:10:46 pm

Took the words right outta my mouth, buddy. You gotta wonder sometimes.

oncea42

Quote from: painted fan on May 09, 2005, 01:12:34 pm
If you still want to talk trash about the small schools, here's just a short list of some of the players who go/went to a "small school"- Marcus Monk, Ked Madden, Keun Joplin (EPC), Cedric Houston (Clarendon), Jeb Huckeba (Harding Academy), Bubba Noakes (Ola), Brett Smith, Roshaun Fellows (Warren), Carlos Hall, Elliott Harris (Marianna), Cedric Cursh (Foreman), Justin Bean (Jessieville), Nathan Campbell (Hazen). Oh, and you might want to go to the AAA board and read about a guy named Cruz Williams from Pulaski Academy- 6ft. 4in. 195 lbs. runs a 4.45 and HE'S IN THE 9TH GRADE!!! One more thing- your hero Dat Nguyen didn't exactly go to a large high school, either. Rockport, Texas is a 3A school and has a population of about 7,000.

hey stupid you want to talk about the past then lets talk about the past here is a little something you must have forgot about, the beatings that Marcuss Anderson(gosnell), Ross Brown(gosnell) Perry Dixson(gosnell),and Chris Trapp(gosnell) they gave yall some of the most horrifying beatings that anyon could give you. they inforced the mercye rule in every game by the 3rd qrt. except one and that was against rivercrest but still won 27-7

nuel11

Quote from: meetME@Agap on May 10, 2005, 11:24:07 pm
hey has anyone heard about Hoxie jr. high team??

Ok dude that is the 2nd time you have been trying to talk about how good hoxie is. It is pretty obvious you are just trying to give props to your school. Next time stay on topic.

War Eagle

Quote from: Jr.Bruinftbl22 on May 11, 2005, 08:55:28 PM
Quote from: supersoccerstud07 on May 11, 2005, 08:00:05 PM
Let's see I'm pretty sure I've seen Wes Rhodes and Jonathan Braun both doing 210 or something like that, Shelby Fuertado can do somewhere around 200, Griffin Kuhn can do like 185 I think, and Cody Curtis can do about the same as Griffin (plus I heard we're gettin a new guy from AB that can bench more than them all).

Ok pretty much you are full of it...I talked to wes the other day and he said he did like 180 so stop lying and trying to make yall sound stronger than u are. And there is no way that Grifin is doin 180 much less cody curtis. I dont know who jonathon braun is, but seeing that u were lying about the other guys...i'd have to say he isnt that strong either... Come on soccerdude, your better than that...SLAP

Pug take a secondto look at my post. Did I make any of those exact?  nope.  I was telling you what I think I've seen them do because I never work out with them so I'm only goin off weights I thought I saw.  So if you ask me how much someone else can bench I've basically got to guess of what I think I've seen them do.

Quote from: nuel11 on May 11, 2005, 09:10:46 PM
Wow there goes your credibility soccerdude. Please stop exagurating so much. And the guy from AB. I know him and he said hes about 95% not going to go to lrca, and it would take a miracle to get him there.

Wow, from looking at your past posts I'm suprised you thought I had credibility.  Oh andI talked to George andCody today about Adam (the guy from AB) and from they've told me he said he's coming. And thats probably my brother and sister and Jonathan Graham clapping me.

But anyways I'll get my facts straight tomorrow and ask Wes and Shelby and all those guys how much they do so I wont be "lying"
(where did you talk to Wes anyways?)

sammy123

i heard adam was coming to lrc next year for sure. wes and shelby are both around wat soccerstud has been saying maybe a little bit off.

War Eagle

Alright I talked to Wes this morning and he told me since we last maxed out he has benched 210.  And Nuel either you have no clue what Adam I'm talking about or your makin stuff up but Adam shadowed today and he says he doesn't know who you are.  There goes your credibility out the window...........

nuel11

I thought you were talking about Will Rollins. And to add some maxed from PA- Zack Altizer got 240, Dave Grundfest got either 195 or 200 not sure but i  know it is one of those. I am not sure where anyone else is, but i know that we have 10 guys benching over 165.

War Eagle

Awesome.  Ya'll will probably be stronger than us again next year

UALR11

since we are on bench, there was a kid from highland named billy ninemire was a freshman last year, i dont know his what he benches now, but the summer before his 8th grade and 9th grade year he was gettin 255-260, along with a 5 flat 40, talk about a hoss

1stn10

I know who your talking about and just talk to him not to long ago and he said he only maxed out at 240 and he dropped down some now.... but i do agree he is a Hoss ! 

DHS_main_man

im from a small school and run a 4.46 40 yard dash

UALR11

Billy?, I played legion baseball with him and he was my roommate and i know he has atleast benched 255 before, he doesnt lift weights much over there so it could have dropped

Jr.Bruinftbl22

i Maxed out yesterday and got up 175

War Eagle

Nice.  Keep up the hard work

nuel11

Yeah alot of guys have been working hard at Pa, everybody's maxes have gone up alot.

Greyhoundman

The Newport 8th graders recently timed and a reciever who's playing his first year of football ran a 4.49, about 5 people ran in the 4.54-4.6 range and myself and about 9 others ran in the 4.7-5.0 range.

Jr.Bruinftbl22

Quote from: Greyhoundman on May 15, 2005, 11:18:56 am
The Newport 8th graders recently timed and a reciever who's playing his first year of football ran a 4.49, about 5 people ran in the 4.54-4.6 range and myself and about 9 others ran in the 4.7-5.0 range.

for some reason i think your coach had a quick finger on the timer!  I do not think that an 8th grader can frun a 4.49.  I might be mistaken though

ASU Rugby

nuel11

Quote from: Jr.Bruinftbl22 on May 15, 2005, 02:13:19 pm

for some reason i think your coach had a quick finger on the timer! I do not think that an 8th grader can frun a 4.49. I might be mistaken though

Quote from: greyhounds_ab on May 15, 2005, 02:49:48 pm
I ran a 5.45

Just tell what everyone really ran, or did everyone have their real time and a made up one for good looks.

bomberman14

keystonelight

Quote from: DHS_main_man on May 14, 2005, 09:20:43 am

Who timed you? How much do you weigh? What position do you play? 4.46 is freakin' fast dude.

Badittude

I can outrun all you stupid grasshoppers. Guarnteed. Wanna bet me put your money where your mouth is. You are all turtleass idiots.

shiloh forever

I run a 4.99 40,lol I think I got lucky

Greyhoundman

Quote from: nuel11 on May 15, 2005, 10:31:36 pm
Quote from: Jr.Bruinftbl22 on May 15, 2005, 02:13:19 pm

for some reason i think your coach had a quick finger on the timer! I do not think that an 8th grader can frun a 4.49. I might be mistaken though

Quote from: greyhounds_ab on May 15, 2005, 02:49:48 pm
I ran a 5.45

Just tell what everyone really ran, or did everyone have their real time and a made up one for good looks.

The coach may have a slightly quick finger but still, these times are what he told us. Maybe just add a tenth or two to their times. These people still ran very good times, fast-stopped or not.

football12

We have a kid at are school that runs a 4.9

nuel11

Quote from: DHS_main_man on May 14, 2005, 09:20:43 am

Cut the crap DHS main man and tell us the truth, and what grade are you in?

UALR11

there are only a handful of players in nfl that run TRULY laser timed and non wind aided 40s

War Eagle

Quote from: Badittude on May 15, 2005, 11:06:09 pm
I can outrun all you stupid grasshoppers. Guarnteed. Wanna bet me put your money where your mouth is. You are all turtleass idiots.

You sound quite confident.

W

Quote from: supersoccerstud07 on May 17, 2005, 07:07:22 pm

You sound quite confident.

I'd put cocky over confident on this one.

War Eagle

Thank you for that correction.

W

shiloh forever

Why even put that,That stuff isnt needed you need to get off these boards if your so much "better" then all of us.I got 1 thing to say,NOT COOL :)

nuel11

bomberman14

W

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas