• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Who are the best teams and players in 2A girls?

Started by Bildo, November 23, 2017, 08:18:02 am

Previous topic - Next topic

HorseFeathers

NEA Razorback olfan

Bildo

Kylie Warren from Carlisle picks up another offer. The same week she eclipses the 2000 point total for her Sr High career, she receives a full ride offer from D2 SAU in Magnolia

Bildo

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 30, 2017, 11:32:58 pm
I've seen both Carlisle and Earle first hand, if Earle is 3 and Carlisle is 4, the gap between 3 and 4 is wide.
Well? You through smack talking our program now? Like I said, you can't compare teams that you have seen play when the competition they play against is not very good. It seems we have a few girls that can play also...

Mr316

The team won't go far in regional " probably one and out" but Terri Malone from Parkers Chapel has to be placed in the mix as best girl players in 2-A

Cheek

Scott from Earle is by far the best girls basketball player in 2A.   I would say only the girl from CAC is better.

BigBob

Malone is good. Doesn't have crap around her though

BigBob

Cheek

Quote from: BigBob on February 19, 2018, 09:11:45 pm
Has Scott got any offers yet?

I am sure she has.  She is D 1 no doubt about it. 

4real

Danville girls are a dark horse as they played 4 freshmen all year and had every chance to win the district finals. If they figure out some kind of post game, they could be really good over next few years, especially considering the jr girls won district starting five 8th graders too. No D1 kids, but as a whole, gonna be a good group

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Bildo on February 19, 2018, 06:19:45 pm
Well? You through smack talking our program now? Like I said, you can't compare teams that you have seen play when the competition they play against is not very good. It seems we have a few girls that can play also...

Carlisle is playing well right now, when it counts. But when I wrote that post, I think Earle looked better. No I am not gonna stop smack talking about Carlisle. What fun would that be? Lol

Bildo

I'll give you that one Pick.... still doesn't change my view that you can't judge teams based on playing the same team when that team is not very good

Bildo

Quote from: Cheek on February 19, 2018, 08:20:12 pm
Scott from Earle is by far the best girls basketball player in 2A.   I would say only the girl from CAC is better.
She is good but there I wouldn't say she is the 2nd best player in the state... Corey Beck's (Coriah)daughter, Sasha Goforth, Yummy Morris, Destiny Salary and Marquesha Davis to name a few.

earle_co

I don't know about you guys, but that #21 from Marmaduke is a solid player. Heard she's good at taking charges and she's very smart with the ball. But she don't get the ball much is what I heard. Earle has begged her to move here. It's a shame. She could go far and to places with her skill if her coach would see that. Same with #33 on Marmaduke. But I definitely think Marmaduke has A LOT of talent this year.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas