• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

did jeff davis of darmont go to any collage

Started by playa, May 04, 2007, 09:54:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

playa

just wanted to no if he went to a small collage because he was pretty good when we played them in the playoffs

DAram12

I am going to uca if it is gods will and will donminate at the next level if given tha chance

GOING, GOING...GONE

Jeff DAvis you suck man, hate to break it to you...

DAram12

man you couldn't stop me if your life depended on it yeah i mad all state and would come to your school an take the starting runningback spot an did u play who ever you is i believe you was holding the player jock scrap

GOING, GOING...GONE

im glad you made all state, look how "STRONG?" your conference is/was...buddy we shut you down we beat you 52-27 and you had 1 td?

Bdavis#7

Alright alright we all need to stop hatin on jeff, I have to say jeff had a pretty good season and he is a pretty good back. I think he could play college ball for a smaller school,yes he's that good.I just hope jeff stays healthy.Considering that he has a week line jeff's pretty good.Good luck jeff, From Hartford's QB

DAram12

thanks man i will make it and i will prove all the haters wrong

GOING, GOING...GONE

i'm not hating on you but someone needs to bring you back down to earth man...you are'nt invinsible, you live in dermott, not sayin anything is wrong with that but if you was good like Crosby Tuck of Shiloh, Berodrick Green of PA, or Chris Alford of Warren..more people would know who you are...not many people outside of the teams the Rams faced this season know who you are..you are way undersized for a D1 college anyway..maybe a D2 maybe..but good luck...you are a Jr aren't you?

DAram12

naw homeboy i am a senior and forget what u r talking i am undersize but look at barry sanders he was 5 9 195 so who r u to tell me what i am good enough to do forget the other runningbacks you named I am the one and I will prove it to u 1 day partna!!!!!

key_stone12

I believe my IQ has dropped due to reading this thread.

playa

just prove it to them jeff i played u and you were pretty good

RazorWall

Big difference between 195 and 170. Barry Sanders had moves like no one else ever has, I'm pretty sure you don't have the jukes and acceleration that he had. The point is if you (Jeff) we're half as good as you think you are then everyone would be bragging on you and not you bragging on yourself.

playa

am braging on him i have actually got to see him play he is better than u think i promise

RazorWall

I haven't seen him play, I have no idea how good he is. Other than him blowing his own horn on here I haven't heard of him. I have heard of the other top tier athletes in Arkansas, what I'm saying is like FDR said, "speak softly and carry a big stick"

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: DAram12 on May 08, 2007, 10:44:15 pm
man you couldn't stop me if your life depended on it yeah i mad all state and would come to your school an take the starting runningback spot an did u play who ever you is i believe you was holding the player jock scrap
stay humble and good luck with that english major in college.

Jimbo Morphis

green-eagle

I have been avoiding this thread for one reason......Who is Jeff Davis? .......................and where is Darmont? is this even a word according to the Arkansas Education system............ ::)

DAram12

haters dermott is in southeast AR and Dermott is a town that you all would not be able to stay end because we don't play ask people for des arc and hartford and gillett and lake village who jeff is

green-eagle

Quote from: DAram12 on May 15, 2007, 08:04:59 pm
haters dermott is in southeast AR and Dermott is a town that you all would not be able to stay end because we don't play ask people for des arc and hartford and gillett and lake village who jeff is

why are you saying?.........I need a translator here...... ::)

Let me see.......because I asked a question as who is Jeff....I became a Hater...mmmmm

....Darmott is the local verbal translation for Dermott........mmmmm
....Dermott is located in southeast Arkansas.........mmmm...so I would not know where southeast Arkanasas would be?
....I could not stay in Darmont due to what?........no hotel or motel and if I did I would be staying at the local detention center.....
and the big question is, I would not know Jeff, because  Des Arc, Hartford, Gillett and Lake village don't play them or they do play them..... ???

Let see here, Gillett would play them due to the conference affiliation, so they would know them, Hartford would not because it is a whole state away...so which is it?

again a translator would be helpful here........... ???

key_stone12

Quote from: green-eagle on May 16, 2007, 09:10:54 am
Quote from: DAram12 on May 15, 2007, 08:04:59 pm

why are you saying?.........I need a translator here...... ::)

Let me see.......because I asked a question as who is Jeff....I became a Hater...mmmmm

....Darmott is the local verbal translation for Dermott........mmmmm
....Dermott is located in southeast Arkansas.........mmmm...so I would not know where southeast Arkanasas would be?
....I could not stay in Darmont due to what?........no hotel or motel and if I did I would be staying at the local detention center.....
and the big question is, I would not know Jeff, because  Des Arc, Hartford, Gillett and Lake village don't play them or they do play them..... ???

Let see here, Gillett would play them due to the conference affiliation, so they would know them, Hartford would not because it is a whole state away...so which is it?

He's a latin major.

playa

the good thing aboat jeff is that he tries to make somthing out of nothing he could of done alot more if he had a line to make a hole but some how he still made yards and am not trying to diss your line it is the truth they were big but slow i dont care wht any of yalll say he is good and i know my spelling is not great

the game

May 16, 2007, 08:53:27 pm #23 Last Edit: May 16, 2007, 09:11:11 pm by the game
Quote from: T.O.#81 on May 16, 2007, 08:08:05 pm
the good thing aboat jeff is that he tries to make somthing out of nothing he could of done alot more if he had a line to make a hole but some how he still made yards and am not trying to diss your line it is the truth they were big but slow i dont care wht any of yalll say he is good and i know my spelling is not great
Well said T.O.#81 , everyone should respect others opinions , spelling and lighten up  8)

DAram12

i wish these folks commenting could have seen me play most of the season

JackRabbit

i have gotten the chance to you play up close and personal...below par.

the game

May 17, 2007, 08:35:47 pm #26 Last Edit: May 17, 2007, 08:40:44 pm by the game
Quote from: JerseyBoy on May 17, 2007, 08:00:17 pm
i have gotten the chance to you play up close and personal...below par.
I heard the same about you JerseyBoy  :o

RazorWall

See, No one likes to hear someone scream "Look how good I am." "Look how good I am." The simple fact is Jeff isn't as good as he thinks. I follow high school football very closely and this board is the only place I've ever heard any mention of his name. To Jeff: IF your as good as you think/tell people you are then remember actions speak louder than words. So let your actions on the field do the talking for you. If you don't produce then no one will ever take you serious.

the game

May 22, 2007, 08:15:37 pm #28 Last Edit: May 23, 2007, 05:22:48 pm by the game
Even The Judge can be wrong , this thread was started with someone asking a simple question, did Jeff Davis of darmont go to any collage, lighten up people , I think Jeff is a confident football player that loves the game , he may not be as good as you but he does try hard  !

Bdavis#7

I agree totally, Finally someone who makes since.

No Name

the game

oldguy_21

May 23, 2007, 03:18:17 pm #32 Last Edit: May 23, 2007, 08:38:31 pm by oldguy_21
This thread is ridiculous.  Please people, hit the spell check button.  We don't need a standardized test to tell us that the delta is below par on literacy.  Just read posts from people in the area on this board.

the game

Quote from: oldguy_21 on May 23, 2007, 03:18:17 pm
This thread is rediculous.  Please people, hit the spell check button.  We don't need a standardized test to tell us that the delta is below par on literacy.  Just read posts from people in the area on this board.
Hey oldguy , practice what you preach , it's ridiculous not rediculous  :o

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: the game on May 23, 2007, 03:30:35 pm
Quote from: oldguy_21 on May 23, 2007, 03:18:17 pm
This thread is rediculous.  Please people, hit the spell check button.  We don't need a standardized test to tell us that the delta is below par on literacy.  Just read posts from people in the area on this board.
Hey oldguy , practice what you preach , it's ridiculous not rediculous  :o
now that is funny.

oldguy_21

Good eye.  I don't normally say anything about the way people write on here, but it was almost to the point of being annoying.

green-eagle

Quote from: oldguy_21 on May 23, 2007, 08:40:20 pm
Good eye.  I don't normally say anything about the way people write on here, but it was almost to the point of being annoying.

I believe we need to start a thread....."what public school system did you gra-e ate from?"....to see if we can extend the topic to two pages......? ::)

I beleive it will be fun.....for some of course. ;D

RazorWall

May 24, 2007, 11:26:45 pm #37 Last Edit: May 24, 2007, 11:36:23 pm by The Judge
Quote from: the game on May 22, 2007, 08:15:37 pm
Even The Judge can be wrong , this thread was started with someone asking a simple question, did Jeff Davis of darmont go to any collage

I'm assuming the person asked this question because of the way Jeff hyped himself up last season. For those of you who have played against Jeff, I ask you this question. Was he better then Brent Stevens from Smackover? That was the best RB that I played against that ppl from that area and Des Arc would know. The only RB that I played against that was better than Brent was maybe Torey Martin.

Vick#7

did we want to know about brent,no i didnt think so,man your dumb.

the game

June 02, 2007, 08:20:57 pm #39 Last Edit: June 03, 2007, 03:29:28 pm by the game
Quote from: Vick#7 on June 02, 2007, 02:03:32 pm
That's right , Vick #7

wildcat_x-mgr

Quote from: green-eagle on May 16, 2007, 09:10:54 am

Dermott did go to Hartford in the first round of the playoffs, Hartford won.

I think he was naming schools that he thinks would know who Davis is. :)

RazorWall

June 03, 2007, 07:21:44 pm #41 Last Edit: June 05, 2007, 12:34:15 am by The Judge
Quote from: Vick#7 on June 02, 2007, 02:03:32 pm

Listen, if I want any crap out of you I'll squeeze your head. Until then keep quite.

AF&B

dear god!!!so many misspelled words in one thead i bein dumified

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas