• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

6-2A in 2007

Started by CHSBISON77, January 18, 2007, 10:23:23 am

Previous topic - Next topic

CHSBISON77

whats yalls thoughts, predictions, etc

Lions84

Gonna to be a tough year in house for all the Family everybody got a little talent and who ever gets the most luck will win out!

green-eagle

I now it's early but here is the way I see it for this coming year in conference 2AA-6

Carlisle and Earle will play for the top spot, with Carlisle with the edge, but this edge is not sharp,
Hazen will have the advantage for the number three spot,
Des Arc and Clarendon will battle for the fourth spot.............Des Arc/ Hazen game will determine these seedings......
PW will have an improved year, but will come up short......2008 will be PW playoff year.......

;D

CHSBISON77

Quote from: green-eagle on January 19, 2007, 08:43:57 am
I now it's early but here is the way I see it for this coming year in conference 2AA-6

Carlisle and Earle will play for the top spot, with Carlisle with the edge, but this edge is not sharp,
Des Arc and Clarendon will battle for the fourth spot.............Des Arc/ Hazen game will determine these seedings......
PW will have an improved year, but will come up short......2008 will be PW playoff year.......

;D

As a carlisle player im really looking forward to the Earle game after the "Butt kicking" to put it nicely they handed us last year at OUR homecomeing im ready to get a lil payback

should be a fun year in the ol 6-2A

green-eagle

Quote from: CHSBISON77 on January 19, 2007, 10:00:28 am

;D

As a carlisle player im really looking forward to the Earle game after the "Butt kicking" to put it nicely they handed us last year at OUR homecomeing im ready to get a lil payback

should be a fun year in the ol 6-2A

It maybe be fun for some, but the mightily Eagles will be down this year......the line will be better, but the underclass will need to step up and be leaders, QB will need to be determined......I see a very lean year for the Eagles, I may need to more over to the 4A board to support my other nephew to the West of Carlisle......you know it hard not to get away from that "Grand Prairie"...............

Lions84

I haven't heard anything about off season yet and I 'm not sure how many we are lossing to Graduation. But I have Faith in Reeder to keep the Program moving Foward.

CHSBISON77

The big problem with Carlisle was we couldn't win close games *lookin at you Claredon, Des Arc and to some extent J-ville* but we were a young team pretty much soph and Jr's with a hint of Sr's but by next year we should have the maturity and the discipline not to get down about going down by a TD or 2

big E

;D
Lord I don't see any way PW makes the playoffs with this lazy coaching staff . Hope they prove me wrong but I don't see it.

Lions84

I think everybody wants to payback Earle !

conner8000

YOU CRAZY CLARENDON WILL SUPRISE EVERYBODY NEXT YEAR!!! YOU'LL SEE!

chase9999

i agree keep saying whos going to be 1st and 2nd the so called "4th seed" will suprise you! :)

green-eagle

Quote from: man2man on March 09, 2007, 10:43:58 am
What's your predictions for the conference finish?

Carlisle
Earle
Hazen
Clarendon.....Des arc
and PW

as I stated before it's carlisle to lose...........Carlisle/earle game will determine title......Des Arc/Hazen game will determine #3 and #4 seed........

green-eagle

Quote from: man2man on March 09, 2007, 08:01:57 pm
What gives Carlisle and edge over Earle?

Last year, was an eye-opening for the whole Carlisle team........for they were not aware of what they had and they let it slip away from them at Des Arc and thus wasn't prepare for the ambush by Earle......boy! what a ambush........so this year, I feel that Carlisle got the edge, that they know what they can achieve......

As for Earle.......they was on a mission to prove to the "6AA conference" that they can play with the big boys.....thus Earle played harder........

Now all this is my opinion.........

Prairie_Ar

wati a minute...schools have offseason programs>!>!> what in the world HAZEN??

lionsfan81

What does that mean? Excuse me for the stupidity of the question, but I'm lost.

fbfan56

Hazen DOESN'T have off-season???  How can they expect to beat up on Carlisle and Des Arc?  Just showing up to play don't cut it.

CHSBISON77

Quote from: fbfan56 on March 17, 2007, 06:54:42 pm
Hazen DOESN'T have off-season???  How can they expect to beat up on Carlisle and Des Arc?  Just showing up to play don't cut it.

yea it worked real well with carlisle

carlisle        Hazen
38                  0

fbfan56

That's the point I was making.  Can't see a team not having an off-season program in this day and time.  You end up on the short end of 35-0.

Lions84

Quote from: man2man on March 14, 2007, 01:30:45 am
Clarendon has some Title IX issues I believe......

yep I was home for a visit this week and it was in the Monroe County Sun.  Looks like the girls sports are getting short changed at CHS!  I hope they get it all straightended out before Summer.

mom18

The girls aren't getting short-changed. People are wanting others to believe they are. Just like on here, don't believe everything you read/hear. Personal agendas are the issue.

veteranhornet

/what exactly is title 9?

mom18

Well, people believe what they want to believe and when they only hear one side of it, from someone who has an agenda, all it does is hurt the kids and will eventually hurt the school. No, it is not a good thing for Clarendon/Holly Grove. Something like this is the last thing that they need. They have been trying to come together as one but crap like this tears people apart. This BS is coming from people who don't have the best interest of the students involved and who will be here and gone like they have been in all of their other jobs.

Lions84

Well if the letter in the paper is true and the coverage printed in the Argus and Sun are correct then changes need to be made. I am with holding judgement until I see the report by the Dept of ED.

mom18

Thats low class, but I'm not surprised that you are making accusations about other to make yourself look good.

mom18

Quote from: man2man on March 19, 2007, 02:33:50 am
The good ole boy system will be done soon...the alcoholic will be exposed. 
Quote from: man2man on March 19, 2007, 08:12:16 pm
My claims are factual evidence...you are trying to cover something up or protect someone. 

How can you have factual evidence of this? I think you are just trying to stir up trouble!!! Like people who cry wolf, legitimate cases are overlooked because of people like you and unsubstantiated claims like this one!!

Lions84

I hope the Lions come out on top of all this nonsence!

Let's talk football.

Lions84

What up fellow 6AA fans

CHSBISON77

Quote from: Lions84 on April 13, 2007, 03:09:37 pm
What up fellow 6AA fans

getting ready for some football Carlisle's having a great off-season next year we should make a deep run in the play-offs and by deep i mean to the rock ;D ;D

Lions84

That is good I have not heard from any of the locals at Clarendon since the Lions got knocked out of the Basketball play offs.   I can't wait for August!

CHSBISON77

Quote from: Lions84 on April 16, 2007, 11:39:46 am
That is good I have not heard from any of the locals at Clarendon since the Lions got knocked out of the Basketball play offs.   I can't wait for August!

isnt claredon returing a lot of starters next year all so

Lions84

Lions84

CHSBISON77

Quote from: Lions84 on April 18, 2007, 01:19:55 pm
That is what I hear!

Claredon is coming to Carlisle this year right

Lions84

Yes we nipped ya'll at home last year.

CHSBISON77

Quote from: Lions84 on May 04, 2007, 02:11:16 pm
Yes we nipped ya'll at home last year.

yall sure did but i dont think yall will be so lucky coming to Bison territory next year  ;)

Lions84

lionsfan81

I think we'll make the Bison eat their words!

fbfan56

I saw in the ADG where Hazen is looking for a new superintendent.  Maybe the new one will make the coaches earn their paycheck.  As in:  practice.

Lions84

CHSBISON77

Quote from: lionsfan81 on May 07, 2007, 11:55:25 am
I think we'll make the Bison eat their words!

we will find out but im jus warning you dont feel to bad after we come away with a W  ;) :P

veteranhornet

Quote from: fbfan56 on May 07, 2007, 01:20:38 pm
I saw in the ADG where Hazen is looking for a new superintendent.  Maybe the new one will make the coaches earn their paycheck.  As in:  practice.

It's not a new Supertendent that we need!  It a new AD!  The program is in a rut, and it will take a new Atheletic Director to pull it out.  Just my opinion!

fbfan56

So, Veteran Hornet, exactly what needs to be done, who needs to go, or who needs to come in to re-entergize the Hornets and make them contenders and not also-rans?

veteranhornet

Also-rans?????  Don't understand that phrase.

I believe that a new Head Athletic Dir. would would give the players a new outlook on the future.  We've got the "Atheletes", they just need some rejuvinating!  They seem to be in a rut with the way things are now.  Carlise has come back with a new head coach, and I think that Hazen could do that too.  I don't have anything personal against the one we have now, matter of fact I like him as a person, but would like to see him in a different posistion.  Again, this is just my opinion.

Lions84

Good luck to all ya'll in getting some changes made. several of  us need some changes at the Coaching or AD position if the 6AA going to return to being a well respected conference.

chelsea

Isn't McCrory in this Conference? 

Lions84

May 17, 2007, 01:01:26 pm #45 Last Edit: May 17, 2007, 01:03:58 pm by Lions84
Quote from: MS25 on May 17, 2007, 12:48:26 pm
Isn't McCrory in this Conference? 

No they are in with Augusta in the 2A district

But they have been in the 6AA off and on over the years.

Lions84

With Reeder gone and Goodwin it is rumored coming in I not sure what to think about CHS Football this year.

Lions84

Well it is wait and see time until they start hitting 2 a days in August.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas