• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Development

Started by SGT.HULKA, January 08, 2015, 10:17:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

SGT.HULKA

Reliable source stated that Coach Kendrick has interviewed for the Springdale job. Not sure if their was an offer, acceptance or what but he did interview. More to come.

Wolfpack68

Quote from: SGT.HULKA on January 08, 2015, 10:17:40 pm
Reliable source stated that Coach Kendrick has interviewed for the Springdale job. Not sure if their was an offer, acceptance or what but he did interview. More to come.
Another thread about how Kendrick will leave. It may be a good job, but it has to be one he can't turn down.

SGT.HULKA

Quote from: Wolfpack68 on January 08, 2015, 10:19:22 pm
Another thread about how Kendrick will leave. It may be a good job, but it has to be one he can't turn down.
Any job in the 7A west is a job you can't turn down. It's the pinnacle of coaching in Arkansas high school football. It's comparable to an SEC job at the college level.

WPWells

Who's this reliable source? Springdale has apparently made a hire and even released their list of applicants. Guess who wasn't on the list. What's your obsession with wanting Greg Kendrick to leave Charleston?

SGT.HULKA

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on January 08, 2015, 10:29:46 pm
Who's this reliable source? Springdale has apparently made a hire and even released their list of applicants. Guess who wasn't on the list. What's your obsession with wanting Greg Kendrick to leave Charleston?
My kids go to a school in west Little Rock so I could not care less about him staying or going. But the fact of the matter is that they contacted him and he wanted to interview. I'm just stating the facts.

WPWells

Okay then if you don't care you need to calm down because whether you know it or not these rumors can have actual effects on them. Players read these boards and what do you think they'll think if they see their coach tried to leave? You've taken the whole Kendrick thing way overboard

HorseFeathers

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on January 08, 2015, 11:12:19 pm
Okay then if you don't care you need to calm down because whether you know it or not these rumors can have actual effects on them. Players read these boards and what do you think they'll think if they see their coach tried to leave? You've taken the whole Kendrick thing way overboard

He's hoping that he can stir up enough stink that his school in West Little Rock(Must be a private school guy, or Robinson?) will be Kendricks landing spot when Charlestonites go into mob mode and run him out of town?

SGT.HULKA

Quote from: HF on January 08, 2015, 11:22:40 pm

He's hoping that he can stir up enough stink that his school in West Little Rock(Must be a private school guy, or Robinson?) will be Kendricks landing spot when Charlestonites go into mob mode and run him out of town?
We have possibly the most sought after coach year in and year out yet most of our supporters realize that the program is bigger than just one guy. On the former point, our players are made aware of these developments and even they as high school kids understand that a coach must always explore different opportunities. You guys in Charleston need to get thicker skin.

Skip Baymore

Ahhh.  Im thinking the Sgt. must be from P.A., from the year in year out comment.  I do like keeping the H.S. football spirit flowing during the offseason though.

adaptedtigerfan

If any of you guys were here in 2011 you will know that this same Sgt. Was the same one that started the whole "order the rings" thread for Prescott.  I think it was right before they got beat by Barton in the semis.     And I think that was the last time I seem a post in almost 3 years.   I always assumed he was an insider at P-town trying to stir up some mud in the bottom of the pond.......  With all of that said he just has a big spoon to keep things stirred up.  ZERO CREDIBILITY

snoopy22

El Jefe

Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on January 09, 2015, 04:33:21 am
If any of you guys were here in 2011 you will know that this same Sgt. Was the same one that started the whole "order the rings" thread for Prescott.  I think it was right before they got beat by Barton in the semis.     And I think that was the last time I seem a post in almost 3 years.   I always assumed he was an insider at P-town trying to stir up some mud in the bottom of the pond.......  With all of that said he just has a big spoon to keep things stirred up.  ZERO CREDIBILITY
And y'all are so easily stirred lol.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: SGT.HULKA on January 09, 2015, 12:16:00 am

We have possibly the most sought after coach year in and year out yet most of our supporters realize that the program is bigger than just one guy. On the former point, our players are made aware of these developments and even they as high school kids understand that a coach must always explore different opportunities. You guys in Charleston need to get thicker skin.

One problem here....I'm not from Charleston, heck I didn't even sit on their side at the 3A state title game 8)

Wolfpack68

Quote from: SGT.HULKA on January 09, 2015, 12:16:00 am

Please just stop😂 And no he isn't from Prescott. Nect thing you know, Scott Hyatt will be taking the new Bentonville school job and Kendrick will take his spot.

DeeGee

And there are this many threads about Charleston's coach why???? I mean I know I been working a lot and haven't really read much on here, but reading these threads I feel like some folks are stuck on repeat. Change the song please, this is getting as worn out as Shake it off! Although you all are much more entertaining than Taylor Swift. If he leaves, that's his choice. If he stays, great!

Mr.Fridaynight11

I Don't understand why all of the Charleston posters get all huffy puffy every time they hear their coach is going to leave. Be thankful that people think highly of you're coach. If he leaves, then he leaves there is nothing you can do about it. If he stays, well i guess that's good too. I don't know the man, but why stay at a 3A school? Im sure Charleston will do fine if he stays, or if he goes.

Truthfully

Quote from: DeeGoldie on January 09, 2015, 11:55:45 pm
And there are this many threads about Charleston's coach why???? I mean I know I been working a lot and haven't really read much on here, but reading these threads I feel like some folks are stuck on repeat. Change the song please, this is getting as worn out as Shake it off! Although you all are much more entertaining than Taylor Swift. If he leaves, that's his choice. If he stays, great!
Problem is that SOME FF posters with high # of posts like to go on and on and on and on and make a lot of one or two words or one sentence posts to watch their numbers go up! Most of the time the posts are just repeat hashings of the same subject, just twisted a slight bit. So I AGREE with you 100%!!  If you note, most of these 'one line-one word posters come from just a 2-3 towns in 3A and have WAY too much time on their hands. Just move to next thread as they say. Coach K deserves to seek a 4A -7A job .. It is HIS life and perhaps a lifelong goal as a coach .... to improve himself and his financial status a bit. We ALL do that in life, no matter what vocation we have in life.   TU for the post again, DeeGoldie.  :)

bleudog

January 10, 2015, 10:45:04 am #17 Last Edit: January 10, 2015, 11:07:00 am by bleudog

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on January 08, 2015, 10:29:46 pm

http://www.arpreps.com/update-springdale-football-coaching-applicants/

http://m.nwaonline.com/news/2015/jan/06/football-springdale-to-hire-coach-in-ne/

WPWells

Thank you for clearing that up

Wolfpack68

Quote from: Mr.Fridaynight11 on January 10, 2015, 08:23:04 am
I Don't understand why all of the Charleston posters get all huffy puffy every time they hear their coach is going to leave. Be thankful that people think highly of you're coach. If he leaves, then he leaves there is nothing you can do about it. If he stays, well i guess that's good too. I don't know the man, but why stay at a 3A school? Im sure Charleston will do fine if he stays, or if he goes.
If people were saying your coach were leaving, would you get a little huffy puffy?

Mr.Fridaynight11

Quote from: Wolfpack68 on January 10, 2015, 11:16:55 am
Quote from: Mr.Fridaynight11 on January 10, 2015, 08:23:04 am
If people were saying your coach were leaving, would you get a little huffy puffy?
No i wouldn't, because Its his choice if he wants to leave. my opinion as nothing to do with him staying or going.

WPWells

NEW DEVELOPMENT:

Coach Kendrick has appeared on the list of applicants for exactly ZERO coaching vacancies this offseason. Sounds like the SGT. needs to find a new reliable source

DeeGee

Quote from: Truthfully on January 10, 2015, 08:54:16 am
Quote from: DeeGoldie on January 09, 2015, 11:55:45 pm
Problem is that SOME FF posters with high # of posts like to go on and on and on and on and make a lot of one or two words or one sentence posts to watch their numbers go up! Most of the time the posts are just repeat hashings of the same subject, just twisted a slight bit. So I AGREE with you 100%!!  If you note, most of these 'one line-one word posters come from just a 2-3 towns in 3A and have WAY too much time on their hands. Just move to next thread as they say. Coach K deserves to seek a 4A -7A job .. It is HIS life and perhaps a lifelong goal as a coach .... to improve himself and his financial status a bit. We ALL do that in life, no matter what vocation we have in life.   TU for the post again, DeeGoldie.  :)

Sorry I just seen this. You're welcome. I was just confused on why there has to be so many threads about basically the same thing. Bored with it. If there were this many threads about our coach leaving, first I'd ask him, second if knowing it's not true I'd die with laughter instead of having the same argument on several threads. Pointless and boring. I know it's off season but geez.....
There's gotta be better things to write and argue about. It's his life to live and his choice to make. Let the man do what he's gonna do.  I'm just thinking that some folks should focus more on what they are doing in life thank what he's doing with is. Sorryvyall, rant over. Working a 20 hr shift and I'm exhausted!

Beaver Fever

You have over 1200 posts, practice what you preach. 

Btw,  I promise we all know you work a lot so you don't have to tell us anymore

WPWells

Really? Was that necessary, Beaver Fever?

Beaver Fever

Yea, just getting old seeing posts that say the same thing over and over

Rida4Life

Charleston.... you have a good young coach.... his name will come up for a lot of jobs... get used to it... it's a compliment to your program and what you have accomplished.

WPWells

Come on now. You know that's not what we're saying. Our issue is people tying him to jobs just to create rumors. Go read Lanny's post on the 7A board about that

hoghelmet14

Well 12th Man.... as of right now... Im pretty sure he has not applied for the vacancy at Paris! LOL

HorseFeathers

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on January 23, 2015, 01:02:36 pm
Come on now. You know that's not what we're saying. Our issue is people tying him to jobs just to create rumors. Go read Lanny's post on the 7A board about that

Just curiuos here, isn't Kendrick From Van Buren? Do his dreams include trying to rebuild the ole alma mater?

WPWells

I honestly don't know what his dreams are! I was just guaranteeing that they didn't include Nashville or Springdale

OLDSCHOOL82

Mr.Fridaynight11

MA

Id like to point out that Coach Kendrick learned everything he knows while at West Fork

HorseFeathers

Kendrick to Bentonville!!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas