• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Proud Buckaroo's final thoughts....

Started by Proud Buckaroo, December 15, 2014, 12:29:55 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Proud Buckaroo

Let start off with WOW! That was a great game to see. Two really good teams going against one another. I'll echo what a lot of people have said, that was the best football game I have ever seen. When we first got to the stadium, I was really worried that Smackover's players would be nervous... The game started. Charleston took the ball down the field, and scored. I was thinking, man. That was too fast. Then Smackover got the ball... Drove it down the field and made a TD with ease. It was such a great game. A lot of emotion on both sides. I'm so very proud of Smackover, and the way that they played! I just want to say... A lot of people thought I was just making things up. I'm glad that the ones who have came on here and said that they respected Smackover, and complimented them..

Buck Fever, Congratulations to your Grandson. He played so well, and we are glad that he will be coming back next season.

Adpated, Congratulations to your Son. He played a very good game, and well deserved that reward.

I'm still a little emotional.. When you guys scored with .22 seconds left. I thought... Well, that's it.. But it wasn't. Charleston kicked the ball... Offsides. Spot the ball five more yards back. Set ball back up, and you guys sqiub kick it.. Bounces straight to Sophmore Michael Edwards.. .12 seconds left. Smackover snaps the ball, Logan avoids two blockers.. Slings the ball to Jordan Jones at the 40, and he runs out of bounds.. Time out Smackover. Logan snaps the ball again. This time, Jordan and Elmo both run towards the end zone. Logan hail mary's the ball into the end zone. Jordan catches the ball in the air... The balls knocked out. End of game.

That was such an intense game, and I really enjoyed it. Congratulations to the Tigers for winning it all. Even more of a congratulations to Smackover for showing your town a wonderful game. Good luck next season to both teams!!

Proud Buckaroo out.

DeeGee

Very nice post! +1
It's awesome to see fans with so much heart for their team. Congrats to Smackover for one heck of a season. By far the best game I've seen in a long time.

Clara Allen

Nice post, PB!   I'm pretty sure I know no one with more passion for your team!  It was really nice to meet you when we played down there.  Our teams will meet again, of this you can be sure! Peace out, Boy Scout!

Lions84

Sounds like a Legendary State Title game to me.

DeeGee

Quote from: Lions84 on December 16, 2014, 09:12:45 am

It was! A head to head fight all 4 quarters. Was a very intense game to watch, all the way to the final second.

WPWells

One of the best high school games I've ever seen

gatecrasher

Hardest hitting game I have seen in a long time.
One of the best championship games I have ever seen. I get to watch a lot of football each year in this state (living in Central Arkansas has its perks) and this was the best game I have seen this year.

hoghelmet14

As a Paris fan... My family and I were for Charleston no doubt..... but watching it and not really really having a dog in the fight.... it was a blast to watch..... the momentum ebbed and flowed from one side to the other...

Is there a way to get a DVD of the game?  It was THAT good.... I would like to watch it again!

Smackover Fan

Quote from: hoghelmet14 on December 18, 2014, 11:07:09 pm

As a Paris fan... My family and I were for Charleston no doubt..... but watching it and not really really having a dog in the fight.... it was a blast to watch..... the momentum ebbed and flowed from one side to the other...

Is there a way to get a DVD of the game?  It was THAT good.... I would like to watch it again!

NFHS.com I believe is right, I'll check for verification when I get a chance.

hoghelmet14

BUCK FEVER

Quote from: hoghelmet14 on December 18, 2014, 11:07:09 pm

http://www.nfhsnetwork.com/events/aaa/c72e18c8f2

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas