• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Prescott fans and coaches

Started by Bigbossman, December 14, 2014, 12:00:58 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigbossman

Please ask your coaches to get in touch with the Nashville coaches and get this preseason game back on the schedule.  We would love to have yall opening week, I mean its pretty much a win for us and a loss for yall  every year, but its an old rivalry,  and every decade or so yall slip in a win.

RabidWolf

all the matters is most recent.  Right?

But I agree! We need to start playing again. I'm so tired of spring hill and CHG. we need the old hope Nashville Gurdon schedule.

KOJACK

Quote from: Bigbossman on December 14, 2014, 12:00:58 am
Please ask your coaches to get in touch with the Nashville coaches and get this preseason game back on the schedule.  We would love to have yall opening week, I mean its pretty much a win for us and a loss for yall  every year, but its an old rivalry,  and every decade or so yall slip in a win.
Y'all dropped us, we didn't drop y'all...how'd that last one turn out??? I forgot ;D

snoopy22

I remember. ;)  Daniel McCoy ran for a couple hundred.  We open with Gurdon, and that ain't gonna change. 

hotdog7

didnt they drop Prescott to play dequeen?? lol  :'(

Bigbossman

Quote from: hotdog7 on December 15, 2014, 10:10:53 am
didnt they drop Prescott to play dequeen?? lol  :'(
We may have at the time dequeen went to 5a and folks both in nashville and dequeen would think the world was gonna end is we didnt play each other, myself I'd much rather see nashville v. Prescott. Dequeen is far from competitive any longer, and that's not a jab at them, it's just how it is. Prescott is normally competitive year in year out. Its an old rivalry,  it would be a good gate for both teams.

Bigbossman

Quote from: KOJACK on December 15, 2014, 08:07:03 am
Quote from: Bigbossman on December 14, 2014, 12:00:58 am
Y'all dropped us, we didn't drop y'all...how'd that last one turn out??? I forgot ;D
Lol why you think I want this game back on the schedule  ;)

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas