• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2015 3A-4

Started by BearcatPride96, December 13, 2014, 09:37:19 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Eagle fan #3

Quote from: macadoshis on December 27, 2014, 08:19:52 pm
#2 played a lot of QB his freshman season.  And unless something changes, will run the offense next season.  I see the offense looking a lot like Dardanelles.  He throws the ball well, but you're right, I see a lot of midline reads and QB runs.  #3 is back at RB, so should be a pretty good one two punch.
So what happens if let's say another potential QB moves in or transfers over? Showdown for qb or are they locked on what they've got?

macadoshis

Would love for a QB to move into town.  That would be awesome.  But until one does, I see us going with what we have. 

macadoshis

#2 will not be at QB next season.   Will not be at Lamar next season.

BigMan15

What???? Wheres he going

OLDSCHOOL82

Who recruited him?  Saw Kendrick over that way the other day!

Threw that last part in for fun.

YC

What!!!

I am completely surprised by this development.

I've always had a special place in my heart for that kid. On Oct. 15th 2010 when he being just a kid walked out to mid field with the Lamar captains for the opening coin toss I have to admit even thought I was a grown and pretty tough man I could not prevent the tears from running down my face.

I wish him the best of luck in whatever he decides to do.

macadoshis

#2 won't be there anymore.  Hunter will be there.....he's decided he wants to change his #.  Since were getting new uniforms next season.  He wants a # that no one else has ever had and wants to be his own player.  He loved his brother more than his own life.  And wants to make his own way, so he chose a number that has not been worn in a while and will be unique to him.  Thanks for all the support that every team has shown to our family.  Charleston will always hold a special place in my heart. People around here can't understand that.  I'll explain.  The day of Tyler's funeral, we played the Tigers.  Our coach said the boys didn't have to play if we didn't want them to.  I said that Tyler would have wanted them to play.  It was hard making the trip.  But when we got there.  Every player from Charleston came into our locker room and shook all our players hands and consoled them.  They didn't have to.  But it changed the way I'll forever think about them. 
Sorry for the misunderstanding.  We love Lamar and would never leave here.  I wanted him to keep his #2 but can completely understand and respect his thinking.  He's had to grow up fast with all he's faced. When he's on the field he's always playing for two. 
I can't thank everyone enough for everything players and parents and just fans from other schools have done for him.  Means a lot.  Look forward to the next two years.

-Painted Fan-

That game is the only time I've ever worn face paint for the opposing team.
I painted an orange #60 for TD.

macadoshis

Quote from: -Painted Fan- on January 17, 2015, 07:55:00 pm
That game is the only time I've ever worn face paint for the opposing team.
I painted an orange #60 for TD.
That's awesome!!

Clara Allen

Wow!  The first post I almost fainted, the second one made me tear up.  I don't care what number he wears!  That boy pkays his guts out from whistle to whistle.  I cannot wait to photograph him as he hits the field the next two years!   Mac you have a special boy!!

DogsWin7

Continued prayers Macadoshis....:)   May God continue to lead and provide comfort for your son and family.     I can't even imagine but by reading your post, I can tell you both have unbelievable strength.   God Bless.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas