• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Booneville vs Pottsville

Started by knownothingboutfallball, September 01, 2018, 10:56:51 am

Previous topic - Next topic

knownothingboutfallball

ISU7

gitrdone

nastynice

September 01, 2018, 02:59:39 pm #3 Last Edit: September 04, 2018, 01:03:30 pm by nastynice
Both teams play good ball with no injuries, Cats keep a running clock in the 4th qtr. 

Bearcats
Hogs
MAGA!!!

The Coach

Might be the fastest game ever lol.

Gray lizard

I think Pottsville can give them a game if they keep the drama off the field. They played a heck of a game against Newport. We will see.

OLDSCHOOL82

Quote from: Gray lizard on September 04, 2018, 12:59:58 pm
I think Pottsville can give them a game if they keep the drama off the field. They played a heck of a game against Newport. We will see.

Drama?  Enlighten if its appropriate.  If not, I'll do some digging.  Have been out of the loop to an extent and time to get back in the game.

Gray lizard

Quote from: OLDSCHOOL82 on September 04, 2018, 01:34:14 pm
Drama?  Enlighten if its appropriate.  If not, I'll do some digging.  Have been out of the loop to an extent and time to get back in the game.
Sorry but that would require using kids names, which I will not do.

OLDSCHOOL82

Quote from: Gray lizard on September 04, 2018, 02:04:44 pm
Sorry but that would require using kids names, which I will not do.

That's what I meant by appropriate.  Thanks.

x14113

I did notice on the stat sheet that arguably the best sophomore on the team didn't seem to play.

Let's see if he makes any impact this week.

DogCatcher

Should be a great game, wish I could watch it.

Gray lizard

Quote from: x14113 on September 04, 2018, 10:23:56 pm
I did notice on the stat sheet that arguably the best sophomore on the team didn't seem to play.

Might be the best thing for this team.

elmerfudd

It's too quiet on here for gameday......

Pottsville stinks!

Bearcatdad

Quote from: Gray lizard on September 04, 2018, 12:59:58 pm

We are not Newport...........   CATS by 21

870ARK

Won't be a blowout but I got bville.

Gray lizard

Good game. When will Pottsville develop a kicker?

nastynice

Well, tale of 2 halves.  First game in years that I've seen that the refs interfered with the whole thing from the opening KO to the last 2 pt conversion.   Both sides were shafted, multiple times.... Opening kickoff and Pottsville gets flagged for a late hit.  Oh, brother.  I'm thinking if they're gonna be that picky, then we are in trouble.  No where near a late hit, and that set the tone.  That last drive by Pottsville was 2-3 decent plays and the rest was all penalties. ....Second half was crazy all over the place.  I'm thankful we didn't have any injuries and thankful we got the W.  Hope that was our 1 bad game for the year. 

StevenGlen

Thanks to the Booneveille Bearcat student body and parents for the DrakeStrong banner that welcomed everyone, including the Pottsville Broadcast crew.  We are a radio and video team of four and all of us posted pictures of that banner, with the Bearcat logo framed in the background, all over social media.
Those who stayed through the pregame downpour were treated to a fun high school football game.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas